PDA

View Full Version : "Teacher" Xavier Donte tried soliciting muh dikk from a 2-year-old

Sandy
04-02-2021, 10:58 PM
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release that Xavier Donte Alexander, 28, was arrested Thursday on felony charges of soliciting sex with a minor and traveling to meet a minor for sex. Alexander is a fourth grade teacher at Grove Park Elementary School in Palm Beach Gardens and also advertised as a babysitter on various websites.

The sheriff’s office and court clerk did not immediately release further information about the allegations. Alexander was ordered held on $1 million bond at court hearing Friday. He is being represented by the Palm Beach County Public Defender’s Office, which did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/02/florida-teacher-traveled-to-solicit-sex-with-2-year-old-police/

Now who set up the pimping (parents?), and why aren't they being mentioned? Hopefully they were all niggers too. I'm horrified like worms are crawling under my skin at the thought of a human toddler being offered like that, whether the rapist is a nigger or human.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Probably one of those sports niggers that got a free ride through college... football you bet!

Passing academic marks pushed through as long as the coon threw the football or sunk the round ball for four years.

I would have had to have my kids transferred to another class if they ever came home reporting their teacher was a jig.

Ray Cizzums
04-03-2021, 12:22 AM
I can see where high school teachers, coaches, and sports medicine doctors could get sexually bent out of shape, after working around hot teen girls for years. You'd still wonder, was it an occupational hazard, or did they choose their careers to be in a position to exploit them ? But this cho-mo nigger, is a calculating predator, as bad as any serial killer, in my opinion. Too bad his kind are well protected at Nigger U., at least here in NY state.

Coon Club Road
04-03-2021, 08:50 AM
I can see where high school teachers, coaches, and sports medicine doctors could get sexually bent out of shape, after working around hot teen girls for years. You'd still wonder, was it an occupational hazard, or did they choose their careers to be in a position to exploit them ? But this cho-mo nigger, is a calculating predator, as bad as any serial killer, in my opinion. Too bad his kind are well protected at Nigger U., at least here in NY state.

I have a friend who is a high school teacher. He told me you really have to put the brakes on temptation as at least once per school year, a chick will literally throw themselves at you, either looking for better grades or just wanting a relationship with an older person. Who's your daddy! :lol

haywood
04-03-2021, 09:30 AM
I have a friend who is a high school teacher. He told me you really have to put the brakes on temptation as at least once per school year, a chick will literally throw themselves at you, either looking for better grades or just wanting a relationship with an older person. Who's your daddy! :lol

My dad was a college professor for over 30 years and he told me the same thing!!

Ray Cizzums
04-03-2021, 10:30 AM

Today's teen girls are hard to ignore, and are expert manipulators when it comes to men. My friend's jailbait daughters worked their way through a bunch of grown men, who were lucky they didn't get locked up. But this @metoo shit could still haunt a guy 20 years later. I am damn glad I passed on some opportunities I had back in the day, that's for sure. There's a small upstate NY town where one girl turned 6 guys into registered sex offenders. She moved there, no one knew how old she really was, and boom - these guys were wrecked for life.