PDA

View Full Version : BLM-Loving Massachimpsetts 'Burner Batwinged At Beach By Babydaddy

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 07:37 PM
Here's a tale of a trip to the beach gone right. She cried her eyes out over what cops did to George Groid, then got her wings from her wild nigger baby-diddy. Rhonda Pattelena was an exceptionally stupid, virtue signaling idiot, who shit out a tar papoose to prove it. She is now wherever mudshark race traitors reside in the afterlife. Does Hell have a landfill ?

https://turtleboysports.com/mass-woman-murdered-in-front-of-people-at-york-beach-by-baby-daddy-frequently-posted-about-blm-and-white-privilege-suggested-that-all-lives-matter-was-inappropriate-for-her-to-say/

:niggerlover:bugeye:burner:nfl

CoonsЯus
04-02-2021, 08:46 PM
well hardcore DemoRat Mass loves their anti-human agenda, so hard to feel any sympathy for a woman who made a choice. Relax around Blacks and pay the tax ! In this case, the ultimate assessment !

haywood
04-02-2021, 10:31 PM
well hardcore DemoRat Mass loves their anti-human agenda, so hard to feel any sympathy for a woman who made a choice. Relax around Blacks and pay the tax ! In this case, the ultimate assessment !

FUCK Marxachimpshit$!!

Sandy
04-02-2021, 10:32 PM
Rhonda Pattelena was an exceptionally stupid, virtue signaling idiot, who shit out a tar papoose to prove it. She is now wherever mudshark race traitors reside in the afterlife. Does Hell have a landfill ?

She was sort of cute before, maybe with a bland personality less than a rock, but not ugly. Why couldn't she find a decent guy who'd have treated her well? Then that after picture, yikes, that buck aged her 20 years and added the classic methhead look.

IseDaDiva
04-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Poor Rhonda, poor, stupid, bimbo, nit-witted Rhonda, loved niggers so much that I can't help feeling she would have wanted to go this way.

Coon Club Road
04-04-2021, 11:26 PM
It's a shame her daddy never told her radiator hoses are for black girls!

Ignatow
04-04-2021, 11:39 PM
A regular burner. Will not be a nominee for 2021Coalburner of the Year.

Jim Crow
04-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Better off dead than with a nigger.

Groid_Rage
04-08-2021, 09:53 AM
I was born in CT and lived most of my life in NY (30 mile from MA), so hating Massachimpsetts is second nature for me.

CoonsЯus
04-09-2021, 09:32 AM
I was born in CT and lived most of my life in NY (30 mile from MA), so hating Massachimpsetts is second nature for me.

CT really is a shitty state. I've never discovered a part of it that I'd like to live in. I think Greenwich is about the only habitable town in the whole fucked up state !