PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Attacks Capitol, Kills Policeman, is Made Good

Nigger Wrangler
04-02-2021, 07:15 PM
Was watching the networks and just knew it was a filthy nigger.... because no one was mentioning his name. Sure 'nuff.... it's a nigger.

The filthy savage rammed a barricade, jumped out of his car with what's been described as everything from a machete to a butter knife (my money is on the machete) then charged the police... who helped the nigger achieve room temperature.

I'm sure the nigger is "White Supremacist" because that's what CNN wants me to think!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-capitol-car-rams-officers-suspect-dead-injured/

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 07:49 PM
I would not suspect a coon of committing this misdeed, however totally ignoring the suspects name when you know good and fuck well the media knew it... but didn't readily report it, should have been my first clue of smelling a gar.

Thanks for the update NW.

Unregistered
04-02-2021, 08:06 PM
This was a quite big story even in my European country where the MSM is completely controlled by nigger and muzzie loving leftards. So, I thought some fucked up YT did it. But wait, it is not only a nigger but an asslifting nigger. Yep, it will completely disappear from the headlines before I wake up tomorrow.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/noah-green-louis-farrakhan-capitol-attack

Blue Gum
04-02-2021, 08:14 PM
I saw this story earlier, when they finally announced the perps name, to be honest I wasnt at all convinced it was a nigger, BUT the tip off for me? They mentioned this fact really quick and I only heard it once, " the individual was a follower of the nation of Islam " , when I heard that, I Knew it had to be a dirty nigger. We all know who runs that freak show, none other than that high yellow redbone nigger calypso louie farrakoon. If you've never heard this POS talk, search google tube, this nigger is a nigger racist racists.......

Unregistered
04-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Clearly some evil White supremacist mind controlled the nigger into committing this crime, the media always says that niggers are so innocent and pure but those darn White people keep on holding them back!
Of course I don’t need any evidence or common sense for this claim, I can just say it and the news will say it is fact.

Unregistered
04-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Clearly some evil White supremacist mind controlled the nigger into committing this crime, the media always says that niggers are so innocent and pure but those darn White people keep on holding them back!
Of course I don’t need any evidence or common sense for this claim, I can just say it and the news will say it is fact.

Don't forget all the microaggressions and toxic masculinity the evil privileged YT used to keep this poor nigger down. It wasn't a criminal, it was a victim. Blak libes matturd and sheeit.