PDA

View Full Version : "Jogger" Ahmaud Arbery Outed As Career Criminal

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 07:13 PM
The MSM narrative about this thieving spook is falling apart under scrutiny,
and his frequent niggershines have been exposed.

https://nationalfile.com/blm-martyr-ahmaud-arbery-was-known-as-the-jogger-used-jogging-as-alibi-robbery-tactic-court-docs/

:traybat:conf:traybat

Ignatow
04-02-2021, 07:25 PM
All niggers are criminals, it's just a matter of degree. The worst are the rapists, murderers, violent attackers. The most benign are the thieving niggers and fraudsters (property crimes). The rest - crime against humanity: for being so reprehensible, so ugly, so smelly.

Ahmaud boy, you should have known your place.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 08:10 PM
If the nigger was a half ass decent burglar, he would have fenced enough shit from his first heist to buy a whip so he wouldn't have to jog from the crime scenes with his sack full of loot.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 08:13 PM
"... Ahmaud boy, you should have known your place."

Boy!!! :lol :lol :lol

tweakstick
04-02-2021, 08:34 PM
Niggers committing crimes have been called "joggers" for years now. You'd think this nigger could come up with some different scam and excuse for casing and stealing but I guess originality is just not in any nigger's wheelhouse. It's almost like this nigger wanted to make his own epitaph a joke.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/848/662/f6a.jpg

Groid_Rage
04-02-2021, 09:30 PM
All the nigger "martyrs" these days are just common criminals
This jogger
George Floyd
Breonna Taylor
Mike Brown
Trayboon :traybat
The list goes on and on .................................

Sandy
04-02-2021, 09:59 PM
“local convenience store witness interviews reveal Mr. Arbery became known as ‘the jogger’ for his repeated conduct and behaviors of running up, stretching in front, and then entering several convenience stores where he would grab items and run out.”

This is just like the "jogger" buck I saw several times running down 5th Avenue as fast as it could. It was obvious that whatever bag it was carrying, it had stolen it from someone. Cops probably never bothered to stop it because it would say, "I beez all incent an sheeit, I jus beez out foh a run!"

Arbery would start chimping out when confronted. Why does that sound familiar?