PDA

View Full Version : Here's why you don't fornicate with niggers....

CoonsЯus
04-02-2021, 08:35 AM
A Virginia human woman was murdered, along with her non-negro teenage son and her pet buck. Their throats were all slashed by invading niggers, in a drug gang revenge. The burner's niglet and baby were left for 3 days before cops turned up. If there ever was a ' poster child ' story to warn you of the immense dangers of niggers, then this would be it.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/01/baby-toddler-were-alone-with-dead-parents-after-triple-homicide/

Segregation or export are the only solutions.

The men — James C. Myers, 36, Hugh Cameron Green, 31, Durward Anthony Allen, 29, Jamal Bailey, 28, and Montel Jaleek Wilson, 28 — have been charged with three counts of first-degree murder and other offenses.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Let filthy mudsharks fornicate with niggers all they like. They need to be spayed first so they won't produce mutts and barred from taking their helpless human children to live with criminal bucks. That way when their pets or their "associates" murder them, no decent, innocent humans need be harmed.

It's beyond outrageous that the 14-year old was brutally murdered because his mother was a whore who spread for niggers.
:fume

Sandy
04-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Authorities believe the slayings were drug-related, saying that Coleman, who previously lived in Philadelphia, was trafficking large amounts of cocaine and often kept as much as $100,000 in his house.

Great, she wanted to whore around with a buck that was temporarily (very temporarily) nigger rich. But that wasn't bad enough, she had to get her human boy killed too.

Such fine specimens of pure niggerness.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 02:42 PM
Great, she wanted to whore around with a buck that was temporarily (very temporarily) nigger rich. But that wasn't bad enough, she had to get her human boy killed too.

Such fine specimens of pure niggerness.

This makes me so mad I can't see straight. Look at this dirty whore "Mother of the Year", bragging about getting knocked up by a drug-dealing, fugly nigger buck. Yeah, that's some major accomplishment, along with getting her son murdered by that crew of rabid savages. Good work, mudshark.

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 03:38 PM
I cant'z beleebs Montel Jaleek wud do dat !

:sheeit:bugeye:fling2