PDA

View Full Version : Nngdar, no clear pics of nigger, but no mention of race. Humans attacked in park.

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2021, 02:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6TES40FVtI

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 07:24 AM
“Mental illness” yup nigger. Low IQ does not equate to mental illness as liberals would have us believe.

haywood
04-02-2021, 08:14 AM
“Mental illness” yup nigger. Low IQ does not equate to mental illness as liberals would have us believe.

Libtards always coddle the primates!!

Whitey Ford
04-02-2021, 08:56 AM
COONFIRMED!

This 'Darryl Jones' is, in fact, a feral nigger. Instead of the usual assaulting of Asians, it looks like he decided to target Hasidic people for a change of pace. Niggers are really good at blaming everyone but themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/UH0ppyP.gif

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Jones was arrested at the scene. He has 12 prior convictions and was recently released on parole in February after serving nine years for charges that included attempted murder. He is on parole until 2026.

I'm seeing a trend here, in that being kind to niggers is not working out so well.

The family, who were visiting from Belgium, declined medical attention.

They better stay home from now on. Parole and restraining orders are not going to deter murderous groids.

tweakstick
04-02-2021, 09:22 PM
... it looks like he decided to target Hasidic people for a change of pace. Niggers are really good at blaming everyone but themselves.

Niggers hate Jews as much or more than Neo-Nazis do.

They see them as the stereotypical "rich Jews with all duh moaneez" so in the nigger's mind, they must have stole it from dem hard werggin brothaz! Many of the Jews in NY simply call this "rent being due" or some other fair exchange of goods or services for money. While they see whites the same way, the assumption is that Jewish people will not do anything to defend themselves - thus making them easier targets than some pissed off white guy that's tired of putting up with their shit and just might be packing like the next Bernie G.