PDA

View Full Version : More War Thunder Niggers!

Tar Remover
04-01-2021, 11:11 PM
And obvious nigger lovers too! LOVE this game. I can battle ships, tanks and planes and cause niggers to lose their shit too!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 08:09 AM
And obvious nigger lovers too! LOVE this game. I can battle ships, tanks and planes and cause niggers to lose their shit too!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

:lol I’m surprised that doesn’t get you banned.

Tar Remover
04-02-2021, 08:37 AM
:lol I’m surprised that doesn’t get you banned.

LOL! Occasionally, it DOES!:lol

haywood
04-02-2021, 09:07 AM
LOL! Occasionally, it DOES!:lol

Kinda like getting banned from facespook for trolling niggers!!

tweakstick
04-02-2021, 10:13 AM
Careful you don't dox yourself. You're using your same screen name.

MineEvolved
04-05-2021, 12:16 AM

^^^^ This....WTH?

tweakstick
04-05-2021, 12:22 AM
^^^^ This....WTH?

A few years back I did a search on a screen name that I was using on message boards just to see what came up. Low and behold I didn't have to look far to get led right back to my post.

Am I missing something? I don't know how hard it would be to do that to us here.

Search domain www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?34796-Coalburner-pics/page2www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?34796-Coalburner-pics/page2Welcome to Chimpout - A Plague Has Descended Upon Our Nation and that plague is The Nigger and Muslims. ... Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post 01-19-2021, 03:32 PM #22. Ignatow. View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries View Articles View Activity Super Moderator ...

Someone else had mentioned it here a few weeks back and it stuck out in my mind and reminded me of that. I don't know enough about security to know what the worst case could be but when I found my own stuff so easily, it spooked me and I only use my tweakstick name here and nowhere else now.

The subject rattles me a bit - I'm sure out of simple ignorance since I'm not a geek by any stretch. I worry about my words coming back to haunt me in today's day and age.

Sandy
04-05-2021, 01:07 PM

Yes. All it takes is the other company handing over your IP address. Even if it's illegal, you'd never know.

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2021, 03:46 PM
I used to email some SJW reporter for the NY Post, and congratulate him for doing the next best thing to sucking his journalism professor's cock. His "racist rant" stories were and are sickening, and I would regularly point out that fact. So this asshole writes me, with everything he could dig up, and then he's "warning me". I told him I wouldn't sign my name and home town to what I wrote if I gave a fuck about being "doxxed", then stated I'd be perfectly happy to show up and say it in person. That shut him right up, and he blocked my emails.

:bugeye:bugeye