PDA

View Full Version : Why are we supposed to care about niggers?

Unregistered
04-01-2021, 08:47 PM
I truly do not understand why society is supposed to give special concern to a race which produces and harbors murderous gangbangers while destroying our cities.

And why do they all smell like pot?

It's time for black culture to rid itself of this gangbanger disease, then I might care more.

I will not live near niggers, ever. They destroy property value, smell like pot, make noise and live off government.

Niggers are dangerous.

Sandy
04-01-2021, 10:17 PM
It's impossible for niggers to rid themselves of gangbangers. The violence, drugs and muh dikk are in their nature, and niglets grow up admiring the gangbangers.

haywood
04-01-2021, 10:41 PM
I truly do not understand why society is supposed to give special concern to a race which produces and harbors murderous gangbangers while destroying our cities.

It's time for black culture to rid itself of this gangbanger disease, then I might care more.

I will not live near niggers, ever. They destroy property value, smell like pot, make noise and live off government.

Niggers are dangerous.

I DON'T care about shitskins. FUCK them all!!

Full clip
04-02-2021, 01:02 AM
They simply need to be returned to the jungle from whence they came....

Unregistered
04-02-2021, 03:31 AM
The democraps need dumbfucks like spades for their voter plantations.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 07:56 AM

Niggers are dangerous.

They smell like shit.

haywood
04-02-2021, 08:04 AM
They smell like shit.

And look like it too!! :unigger:fling:dindu:racist

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 08:06 AM
And look like it too!! :unigger:fling:dindu:racist

That’s the truf!

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Niggers are a very powerful species.

Look what they can do to the real estate market and neighborhood values by simply moving in!

"There goes the neighborhood" was coined decades ago but is still very true today.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-02-2021, 08:48 AM
The democraps need dumbfucks like spades for their voter plantations.

Nailed it. Not only nailed it, but put the 60 penny nail in with one swing and countersunk it a full inch.