PDA

View Full Version : Weekend At Bernie's Section 8 Crib!

Whitey Ford
04-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Anaheim man propped dead wife on couch for kids opening Christmas presents, prosecutor says

https://i.imgur.com/LiUW4Pq.png

A violent relationship ended with an Anaheim man killing his wife and then propping her body up on a sofa for her children opening presents on Christmas morning in 2011, a prosecutor told jurors on Monday, March 8.

More than nine years after 26-year-old Za’Zell Preston’s dreams of becoming a domestic-violence counselor ended with her own sudden death in 2011, trial began Monday for William Wallace, the husband who had already served jail time for beating her during an earlier confrontation.

Wallace’s attorney, Heather Moorhead, denied that her client was responsible for his wife’s death, telling jurors that a drunk Preston was injured when she fell into a glass table, shattering it.

“Mr. Wallace is being accused of something that is not his fault,” Moorhead told jurors. “You will hear about a relationship that was full of arguing and yelling, but also a lot of love.”

The next morning – Christmas Day – the prosecutor said Wallace dragged his wife’s body from the bedroom to a living room couch, put sunglasses on her and told the children “Mommy ruined Christmas, she got drunk and ruined Christmas.”

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/03/08/anaheim-man-propped-dead-wife-on-couch-for-kids-opening-christmas-presents-prosecutor-says/

Rastus Nigger
04-01-2021, 07:43 PM
:traybat:because

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Well,I can say the nigger gave white America a nice Christmas present by deleting it’s nigger wife. Sad that it didn’t delete the rest of it’s family and then itself..

haywood
04-01-2021, 10:01 PM
Well,I can say the nigger gave white America a nice Christmas present by deleting it’s nigger wife. Sad that it didn’t delete the rest of it’s family and then itself..

That would have been the BEST Christmas present ever!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Waiting for trial for 10 years? You know that is going to be used in the niggers defense. "Yo honnuh. I dint get a speedy trial." Then the left see it as ok to let a murdering nigger go.