PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrants and activists protest against renaming Thomas Jefferson school after 'oppressor' Barack Obama

Whitey Ford
04-01-2021, 03:02 PM
Activists protest renaming Chicago school after ‘oppressor’ Barack Obama

https://i.imgur.com/F5X3cDv.jpg
How's that diversity workin' out for ya, America?

Immigration activists are objecting to renaming a Chicago school after Barack Obama.

“I will not be part of renaming a school after someone who did not and does not represent the undocumented community,” said District 60 school board member Edgar Castellanos, who says he came to the U.S. as an undocumented child, according to ABC 7 Chicago.

“We feel that Barack Obama did disservice to us. He denied us, and he didn’t stop the deportations, the way he promised,” Contreras continued.

“If you’re removing the name of Thomas Jefferson, one oppressor, the name of Obama is another oppressor, and our families do not want to see that name,” she added.
https://i.imgur.com/05RYE6y.jpg
https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/activists-protest-renaming-chicago-school-after-oppressor-barack-obama/

Groid_Rage
04-03-2021, 10:34 AM
Throw all those bums out.

jenkemfactory
04-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Huh?

Bottle_of_Hate
04-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Illegal aliens. The proper term is ILLEGAL ALIENS. Dirty liberals love to give things a different name to make it sound like it isn't a crime. However in this case... These border hoppers have my vote. Renaming a school after a nigger means it will lose what remains of its humanity. Already rock bottom test scores will somehow be less than zero.

IseDaDiva
04-07-2021, 08:29 PM
Illegal aliens. The proper term is ILLEGAL ALIENS. Dirty liberals love to give things a different name to make it sound like it isn't a crime. However in this case... These border hoppers have my vote. Renaming a school after a nigger means it will lose what remains of its humanity. Already rock bottom test scores will somehow be less than zero.

That's rayciss. The proper term is "Undocumented migrants". A skunk by any other name still smells as bad.

Jim Crow
04-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Liberals’ goal is to erase American history and change every history book to their liking.

Coon Club Road
04-07-2021, 10:32 PM
Liberals’ goal is to erase American history and change every history book to their liking.

The way history is currently going, before you know it we will be living in a country of nigger kangs!

Jim Crow
04-07-2021, 10:45 PM
The way history is currently going, before you know it we will be living in a country of nigger kangs!
No! Shit’s getting old. Nager’s prove every day that they are worthless destructive beasts.The tide will turn.

Tar Remover
04-11-2021, 04:39 PM
“If you’re removing the name of Thomas Jefferson, one oppressor, the name of Obama is another oppressor, and our families do not want to see that name,” she added. "

Nobody cares what YOU want to see, disease bearing cockroach. Get the FUCK out, wall hopping Dirt Spook.

zagnut
04-12-2021, 02:20 PM
At least they are holding the picture of the muslim monkey down by their crotch!