PDA

View Full Version : Tom Hank's kid cut by his sow, Kiana

IseDaDiva
04-01-2021, 10:38 AM
"The day after Chet Hanks confronted Kiana Parker about stealing money from his credit card, while Ms. Parker was accompanied by a huge male carrying a gun she viciously attacked Chet with a knife, which caused him to profusely bleed. It is all on video and the undisputed video tells the whole story. Her claims are completely false, fabricated and fictional," he said.

I get the impression he's not the father of those two niglets, "Kay'Lee and Kay'Cee". Tom and Rita must be thrilled with all this ghetto stuff.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chet-hanks-ex-granted-temporary-protective-order-against-actor-210717027.html

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 11:04 AM
I definitely feel no sorrow for the oil drilling liberal cocksucker. I’m only sorry that he wasn’t deleted by the sow.I can’t stand liberal celebrities or their kids!

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2021, 11:13 AM
[I get the impression he's not the father of those two niglets, "Kay'Lee and Kay'Cee". Tom and Rita must be thrilled with all this ghetto stuff.
My friend's kid has been an oil-driller since high school, and has gotten the same business Hank's is getting from several sows over the years. He was in the Navy, sow dropped a shitling, followed by the usual theft, accusations, arrest, divorce, etc.. Sow #2, same thing, same result, followed by sow #3, who had him locked up on false accusations. His mother had to move from Hawaii to Oregon to take care of his shitlings for 6 months. He gets out, but then has 3 sows taking a bite out of his paycheck, plus custody of the sprogs. His mother, a die-hard '60s liberal, and responsible for him being a driller, told me this shit cost her and her husband $25K+, and commented what awful taste in women her son has. I didn't take the bait. They've been punished enough.
Those nigger names are a hoot. Reminds me of two nigger brothers, who got busted here for dealing crack - Ti'Quan and Ti'Juan General.

:bugeye

MineEvolved
04-06-2021, 11:41 PM
My friend's kid has been an oil-driller since high school, and has gotten the same business Hank's is getting from several sows over the years. He was in the Navy, sow dropped a shitling, followed by the usual theft, accusations, arrest, divorce, etc.. Sow #2, same thing, same result, followed by sow #3, who had him locked up on false accusations. His mother had to move from Hawaii to Oregon to take care of his shitlings for 6 months. He gets out, but then has 3 sows taking a bite out of his paycheck, plus custody of the sprogs. His mother, a die-hard '60s liberal, and responsible for him being a driller, told me this shit cost her and her husband $25K+, and commented what awful taste in women her son has. I didn't take the bait. They've been punished enough.
Those nigger names are a hoot. Reminds me of two nigger brothers, who got busted here for dealing crack - Ti'Quan and Ti'Juan General.

:bugeye

They can never BE punished enough.

Ray Cizzums
04-07-2021, 12:39 AM
They can never BE punished enough.
On the contrary, my (3rd) cousin has got her just desserts, and then some. Like many liberals, her ideology has blown up in their face on multiple occasions, and while she would never admit it, her tolerance of the black has severely impacted their quality of life. Her husband was a dyed-in-the-wool southern racist back in the day, and also my boss, and then business partner. We dropped the N-bomb 50 times a day. He and the missus took good care of me for years, until I went out on my own. She just wore him down over time, and two of their kids leaned woketurd. I feel they've suffered enough. Unfortunately, the negroes feel otherwise.

haywood
04-07-2021, 08:16 AM
I definitely feel no sorrow for the oil drilling liberal cocksucker. I’m only sorry that he wasn’t deleted by the sow.I can’t stand liberal celebrities or their kids!

GREAT minds think alike!!

Jim Crow
04-07-2021, 08:20 AM
GREAT minds think alike!!
I have a customer that celebrates when celebrities die.I just don’t give a shit. What bothers me, is when good human soldiers die serving our country.

haywood
04-07-2021, 08:23 AM
I have a customer that celebrates when celebrities die.I just don’t give a shit. What bothers me, is when good human soldiers die serving our country.

EXACTLY!! I back the blue and RESPECT the troops!! When a nigger is visited by the bat fairy I dance an Irish Jig!! Pun intended!! :unigger:violin:traybat:racist