PDA

View Full Version : Netflix really? Nigger Cowboys!

Cat fur allergic
04-01-2021, 02:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3dgHqaw8U

Sambo
04-01-2021, 04:41 AM
Before the libtards took over Netflix made some great movies. Now it's just loony left crap and they will go broke because their customers will leave.

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 08:17 AM
I haven’t watched any Netflix movie or program in years! They suck so much nigger dick, it’s sickening! I wouldn’t watch that trailer. Just seeing two niggers sitting on a horse with cowboy hats makes me sick.
Closest niggers ever got to being a cowboy was loading sacks of cotton and a wagon for their masters.Liberal fantasy bullshit. Next thing you know, they’ll make movies with spooks playing Jesse James and Billy the Kid

haywood
04-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Before the libtards took over Netflix made some great movies. Now it's just loony left crap and they will go broke because their customers will leave.

Be woke, GO BROKE!!

haywood
04-01-2021, 08:29 AM
I haven’t watched any Netflix movie or program in years! They suck so much nigger dick, it’s sickening! I wouldn’t watch that trailer. Just seeing two niggers sitting on a horse with cowboy hats makes me sick.
Closest niggers ever got to being a cowboy was loading sacks of cotton and a wagon for their masters.Liberal fantasy bullshit. Next thing you know, they’ll make movies with spooks playing Jesse James and Billy the Kid

I get PISSED when I see niggers in movies or series that happened during Medieval Times. There weren't any niggers in medieval Europe except maybe in Spain and Portugal as the Moorish @$$lifters invaded those countries. The Moors actually were descended from Berbers a Semitic people but I'm sure they had nigger slaves who were eunuchs. The @$$lifter$ had it right, they castrated their niggers!! Since mudslimes like to "al dik" their female slaves they used their niggers as eunuchs!! Maybe if the West adopted this practice we wouldn't have to worry about rape!!

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 08:34 AM
I get PISSED when I see niggers in movies or series that happened during Medieval Times. There weren't any niggers in medieval Europe except maybe in Spain and Portugal as the Moorish @$$lifters invaded those countries. The Moors actually were descended from Berbers a Semitic people but I'm sure they had nigger slaves who were eunuchs. The @$$lifter$ had it right, they castrated their niggers!! Since mudslimes like to "al dik" their female slaves they used their niggers as eunuchs!! Maybe if the West adopted this practice we wouldn't have to worry about rape!!
How about if we just sent all the niggers to live together in Afrika where they belong? we wouldn’t have to worry about spending tax money on castrating them. Because they would kill /rape each other into extinction.Oh, and they would starve to death. Because they’re too lazy to work.

haywood
04-01-2021, 08:36 AM
How about if we just sent all the niggers to live together in Afrika where they belong? we wouldn’t have to worry about spending tax money on castrating them. Because they would kill /rape each other into extinction.Oh, and they would starve to death. Because they’re too lazy to work.

A BETTER solution!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-01-2021, 09:13 AM
During those times those niggers would be on foot stealing watermelon.

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 11:01 AM
A BETTER solution!!
Anything that rids us of those worthless nigger beasts is a great solution.And sending the liberals along with their savage pets would be a good idea too.

haywood
04-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Anything that rids us of those worthless nigger beasts is a great solution.And sending the liberals along with their savage pets would be a good idea too.

Tru Dat!!

jenkemfactory
04-01-2021, 10:08 PM
There were no nigger cowboys.
Niggers were and still are too lazy.
The job was hard work and dangerous. Niggers are lazy and cowardly.
Anyone who has a single nigger on the trail will starve.

IseDaDiva
04-01-2021, 11:38 PM
They have to keep making movies that will shove that booty-obsessed, nasty ol' buck, "I'm Aware of My Effect on Women" Elba, down everyone's throats. We'll see how well this does at the theatres and if maybe people have finally had their fill of niggers, niggers, everywhere! No one is allowed to say it, but they can show it by staying away from this BS.

tweakstick
04-02-2021, 12:20 AM
I wonder how many horse-jackings they did?

https://thewest4ever.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/django-on-a-horse.jpg?w=768&h=639

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 10:23 AM
It's only the beginning fellow Chimpers.

Any movie, sit com or television show that had any amount of success from as far back as the 60's or 70's will be "remade" jungle bunny style.

Happy Days... Fonzie played by a spook.

All in the Fambly... Archie Bunker played by a shine hating on white people!

It's only beginning!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 12:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ3dgHqaw8U

I mean, theyv’e had nigger Achilles, nigger king Arthur. This is no surprise.

Sandy
04-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Happy Days... Fonzie played by a spook.

All in the Fambly... Archie Bunker played by a shine hating on white people!

D'Fonz will go around, "Muh dikk! Muh dikk!" All the white boys will be supercucks wanting the nigger almost as much as the white girls.

Ar'chee Bunk will be 50 years old with a 30-year-old white live-in girlfriend. It will constantly berate and beat the woman, to thunderous audience applause. There will be the niglet daughter from a previous ho, 25 years old, with an appropriate supercuck boyfriend.

Can you imagine what would happen to "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie"? Beautiful white women, and the vilest, filthiest bucks they can find. Elba? Foxx? Smith?

"The Untouchables" about incorruptible niggers fighting an evil gang and government of white men.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 01:12 PM
D'Fonz will go around, "Muh dikk! Muh dikk!" All the white boys will be supercucks wanting the nigger almost as much as the white girls.

Ar'chee Bunk will be 50 years old with a 30-year-old white live-in girlfriend. It will constantly berate and beat the woman, to thunderous audience applause. There will be the niglet daughter from a previous ho, 25 years old, with an appropriate supercuck boyfriend.

Can you imagine what would happen to "Bewitched" and "I Dream of Jeannie"? Beautiful white women, and the vilest, filthiest bucks they can find. Elba? Foxx? Smith?

"The Untouchables" about incorruptible niggers fighting an evil gang and government of white men.

Yep! You hit the nail on the head! You also have the potential to be a Hollywood writer! :lol

Sandy
04-02-2021, 03:54 PM
Yep! You hit the nail on the head! You also have the potential to be a Hollywood writer! :lol

It doesn't seem that hard, just dream up what the general public doesn't want. :D

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 05:27 PM
The Obama's are producing a remake of the '70s sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter, starring Barak Hussein himself.
It's called Welcome Back, Nigger.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 05:36 PM
I swear I have become allergic to the sight of niggers on my screens. I watch MeTV late at night, and lately during my Alfred Hitchcock (it seems Hitch wasn't big on putting niggers in his show) episodes I"m getting the non-stop ads for HIV meds, always including two downlow bucks SMOOCHING. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Sandy
04-02-2021, 10:25 PM
The Obama's are producing a remake of the '70s sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter, starring Barak Hussein himself.
It's called Welcome Back, Nigger.

That's what the U.S. is living right now with a lot of the HNIC's administration coming back, and the one really in charge. It's not even Harris pulling the strings.

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 11:18 PM
(it seems Hitch wasn't big on putting niggers in his show)

LOL... NOBODY was big at putting niggers in their shows... unless it was a token whipping boy to add humor!

Cat fur allergic
04-03-2021, 02:18 PM
BTW Netflix release a ton of nigger movies/shows. But these ones I posted stand out. Other ones are just normal niggers. Like superheroes etc...

Espantoon
04-03-2021, 08:43 PM
We do have nigger Arrabers in Baltimore. ‘It’s A Blessing’: Baltimore’s Arabbers Distribute Food To Residents In Need Amid Coronavirus Pandemic – CBS Baltimore (cbslocal.com) (https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/04/21/coronavirus-help-baltimore-arabbers-latest/)

MineEvolved
04-04-2021, 11:52 PM

Netflix is on borrowed time anyway. They always had a problem getting quality content that didn't come out of Bollywood, because Hollywood companies held the rights, and resisted a lot when it came to licensing someone unaffiliated with the studio to run their content. Now that they've a) developed a reputation for canceling good content mid-story (like the Marco Polo original series), and b) the fact that everyone has a streaming content service now (HBOMax, Disney, Showtime, Hulu, CBS/Paramount, etc.), getting content people will want to keep paying a subscription for is going to get worse for them. IMHO, series like 'The Crown' is their flagship offering right now, and you can watch the entire series with a trial subscription.

Time is running out for them, and sucking on the dicks of Mr. and Mr. Obama isn't going to right their foundering ship. I give 'em another 18 months before they go the way of the VCR.