PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling niggers on this. Harvard trying to be anti racist. Tells asians They wish they weren't asian.

Cat fur allergic
03-31-2021, 10:54 PM
Harvard Sparks Outrage After Telling Students ‘You May Wish That You Weren’t Asian’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-sparks-outrage-telling-students-212719358.html

I bet you 99 bucks this person is a nigger admin.

Ignatow
04-01-2021, 02:31 AM
Only a negress can be that stupid to write something like that. Pretending to be intelligent with their words, but lacking real depth, meaning, and real-world solutions. I'd bet it's one of those "diversity" managers or "social justice administrator" Harvard have hired.

What if it said, "What I'd you wish you weren't black?". There'd be a Cat 5 chimpout asking for reparations and sheeiit.

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 08:26 AM
Fucking ignorant low intelligence she Boone pretending it knows what the fuck it’s writing!Asians are good people. I get referred work from an Asian granit/cabinet company.These people are awesome.
I’ve never had a major problem with an Asian.In fact, I’ve never had a major problem with anyone in the human race.Moolies cause me problems every day. Just knowing that the worthless savage bastards exist!
I’d like to know who the fucking liberal genius is, that would even post that shit online.I can tell you one thing. All niggers wish they were white.Skin tone wouldn’t matter. It’s their monkey brains that are the problem!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Has there been calls for resignation? That should be a sign it is not a nigger as well. If indeed it was a white person that would be front and center. The funny thing is, niggers have not upped their attacks on Asians. It is just now being reported on more because the left has now found another way to blame white people for nigger crime. 99 nigger and one white attacker is equal to 100 white attackers...

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Harvard is America's asshole factory. Want to be one ? Then feel free to apply, and be judged by awful woketurds.
Be all you can be - suck cocks through a hole in the wall, like balloon-knot Barry Obama.

jenkemfactory
04-01-2021, 09:53 AM
There ia political gain otherwise they would never report it.

deadmann83
04-02-2021, 12:40 AM
I would rather be a Respected, Well-educated and useful Asian then a useless, despicable Liberal or Nigger any day, Period.