PDA

View Full Version : Missing niglet Breasia found as decomposed remains, police seek mammy's ex-boo

Sandy
03-31-2021, 10:29 PM
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Human remains discovered in rural eastern Iowa have been identified as a 10-year-old girl who was reported missing last summer, police said Wednesday.

Davenport Police Chief Paul Sikorski said an autopsy confirmed the remains are Breasia Terrell, a Davenport girl whose July 10 disappearance prompted an extensive search and investigation.

Investigators say Breasia was last seen in the early hours of July 10 at a Davenport apartment complex, where she was staying the night with her half brother and his father, Henry Dinkins.

Police have not made any arrests related to the girl's disappearance but have labeled Dinkins, 47, a person of interest.

Dinkins, who was convicted of a sex crime in 1990 when he was 17, was charged days after Breasia's disappearance with violating sex offender registry requirements by failing to update his address, and having contact with minors. He's awaiting trial on those charges. But a judge in December ruled that the allegations amounted to violations of the terms of his parole and ordered him to remain incarcerated for now.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-remains-found-rural-iowa-192446392.html

That nigger buck convicted at 17 just hasn't been caught for its dozens of other muh dikk crimes, probably other murders too. Police should start looking at other cases of missing/murdered children and niglets.

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2021, 10:59 PM
That jig is in the clear. He ran out the clock on usable evidence being found.
Who knows ? She might have offed herself because her mammy named her Breasia.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 03:19 PM
Who knew there were nigger nests in Iowa, of all places?

Breasia Terrell, who would have turned 11 in December, was last seen alive in the early morning hours of July 10 in her hometown of Davenport, about 55 miles southeast of Iowa City. She had spent the night at an apartment belonging to her half-brother's father, 48-year-old Henry Dinkins, according to police.

Court and jail records show Dinkins has a lengthy criminal history and is a registered sex offender who was convicted in 1990 of third-degree sexual abuse involving a minor when he was 17. He was most recently jailed in Iowa's Scott County for allegedly operating under the influence and on charges of violating the sex offender registration's requirements, according to the court records.

Nigger parenting at its best. Who the hell other than a sow mammy would send their niglet off to stay with some big, ol' buck who is a registered sex offender? Of course, all the niglets have different pappies. My money is on "Dinkins Done Did It."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/remains-missing-10-old-girl-172604946.html

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 03:33 PM
White devil police, making a big deal out of some muh dikkin', and murder.
They just tryin' to keep a brotha down. Remember, no snitchin' !

:bugeye :nigbongo

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 03:52 PM
11? He looks like 25... until I read the caption!

The reason many 12 year old coons get wrangled like adults... because their biological age makes them appear a decade older than their chronological age, their mental age a decade younger than their chronological age! :lol (I hope I said that right)

I suspect it is from consuming vast quantities of fried chicken enhanced with more growth hormones than hot sauce.

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2021, 04:56 PM
The fake news has really been in love with the words "Heartbreaking", "Stunning" and "Shocking" lately, ffs.
In every case, I'm not heartbroken, stunned or shocked. Junior sheboon Breasia had probably been muh dikkin since she was 8, and got offed by her "uncle" for some fucked up, hoodrat-type reason. At least she didn't get a chance to drop any turdlers, before getting batwinged.

:violin:melon:nfl:bucket

IseDaDiva
04-02-2021, 05:14 PM
The fake news has really been in love with the words "Heartbreaking", "Stunning" and "Shocking" lately, ffs.
In every case, I'm not heartbroken, stunned or shocked. Junior sheboon Breasia had probably been muh dikkin since she was 8, and got offed by her "uncle" for some fucked up, hoodrat-type reason. At least she didn't get a chance to drop any turdlers, before getting batwinged.

How shocking can it be that a pedo muh dik sex offender buck raped and killed a niglet conveniently delivered to him by the sowlet's very own mammy?

Mammy needs to go to NU along with the pedo.