PDA

View Full Version : Ty-Guh....

Full clip
03-31-2021, 12:21 PM
Has anyone heard about Ty-Guh followin' da' recent ax-cee-dint? Any medical report from the Vet.?

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-31-2021, 03:06 PM
When I read this a couple weeks back, I knew Eldrick was done...

As part of the statement that day released on Woods' Twitter account, Dr. Anish Mahajan of the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center said that Woods had multiple "open fractures'' to his lower right leg, and he had a rod placed in his tibia and screws and pins inserted in his foot and ankle during an emergency surgery.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/31078034/tiger-woods-back-home-continuing-recovery-injuries-suffered-car-crash

He was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Knowing what I know about orthopedic medicine, Eldrick will need follow-up surgery or surgeries. Compound fractures requiring surgery and "pins" are almost never a one-and-done proposition.

Blue Gum
03-31-2021, 08:23 PM
To bad it was the niggers leg and not the niggers neck. I think it'd be poetic justice to see the nigger scooting around in a motorized wheelchair.....

Sandy
03-31-2021, 09:49 PM
To bad it was the niggers leg and not the niggers neck. I think it'd be poetic justice to see the nigger scooting around in a motorized wheelchair.....

The downside, though: can you imagine how many niggers and coddlers would then demand billions in government spending on "paralysis research"? Every last experimental company would want its piece of the Tiger Woods Grants.

Full clip
04-02-2021, 03:02 AM

Better luck next time - Nomesayin'?

Coon Club Road
04-02-2021, 08:50 AM
The downside, though: can you imagine how many niggers and coddlers would then demand billions in government spending on "paralysis research"? Every last experimental company would want its piece of the Tiger Woods Grants.

Ah... A six million dollar nigger! :lol

Full clip
04-07-2021, 02:00 PM
Latest reports confirm it was 'Driving' (Uh-Uh-Uh..) at almost TWICE the speed limit but I guess there won't be any citations/charges 'cos dat be rayciss.
(Better luck next time Nigger!)

Blue Gum
04-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Well no surprise here, according to the sheriff, nigger woods was traveling at twice the speed limit, 75 mph when the nigger drove into a tree, of. Of course no charges filed and none expected to be, they said the nigger hit the accelerator instead of the brakes. The magic nigger gets another pass.....Disgusting.....if that had been a human, they would've dropped the hammer on them...

The lunatic left is on a mission to absolutely destroy the society as we know it, the level of nigger coddling is going crazy, as mentioned virtually all tv ads start off with a nigger and are full of niggers, most of the time the product of the ad has nothing to do with niggers...so you have niggers in mythical situations...its completely laughable.

Ignatow
04-07-2021, 04:17 PM
The latest news in the LA area is nigger Woods was going 87 in a 45 mph zone. Onboard computer is racist.

Unregistered
04-07-2021, 10:10 PM
The latest news in the LA area is nigger Woods was going 87 in a 45 mph zone. Onboard computer is racist.

I figured that's what the onboard computer would reveal. I remember reading something about how it was late for filming a golf lesson with some famous person for a reality show.

Like most coddled, entitled, magic niggers, it didn't think the laws applied to it. Even though there's evidence it was speeding, apparently it will get no citations or fines. But it's only partially correct. It may get past civil laws in this instance, but it learned it could not escape the laws of physics. I looked up a couple equations.

(Excessive speed + low coeffienient of friction + low nigger intelligence = crash) and (Nigger + Complex Machine + Energy + Motion = Disaster)

Unfortunately there were no batwings issued and the cost burden of the totaled car will likely be shared by other insurance policy owners. It would be nice if the insurance company could refuse the claim and make it pay for everything due to it's willful recklessness and gross negligence in exercising reasonable judgment.

Coon Club Road
04-07-2021, 10:18 PM
Probably why you've never seen the magic nigger driving a golf cart!