PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are so brazen. Nigger stops city bus. Starts to attack bus driver.

Cat fur allergic
03-31-2021, 11:27 AM
Thanks to De Brillo niggers are attacking humans in NYC. Thinking they own it. In this case its true. They do own it. Cause cops will arrest your ass for self defense. If you hurt or kill a nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDuPoqL_XA

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2021, 11:54 AM
Bus drivers need at least some pepper spray and an electric whip, if not a riot gun.
NYC's ape population is wildly out of control.

Ignatow
03-31-2021, 01:11 PM
Black as anthracite coal, Medusa hair, much uglier than any orangutan, violent, entitled: today's negro. Slavery wasn't such a good idea.

400 years from now, there'll be more niggers, more shit holes, planet of the apes everywhere, and we'd be in a second Dark Ages (no pun intended) that will have no Renaissance. Humans then would say, "400 years ago, we shouldn't have treated niggers as equals".

The moment 51% of humans have at least 1 drop of nigger blood, our species is doomed. There's no way for niggers to even understand math and science then. Even in 400 years, no one can teach Harambe to do 3 to the second power. And niggers are way more stupid than Harambe.

Cat fur allergic
03-31-2021, 01:35 PM
Black as anthracite coal, Medusa hair, much uglier than any orangutan, violent, entitled: today's negro. Slavery wasn't such a good idea.

400 years from now, there'll be more niggers, more shit holes, planet of the apes everywhere, and we'd be in a second Dark Ages (no pun intended) that will have no Renaissance. Humans then would say, "400 years ago, we shouldn't have treated niggers as equals".

The moment 51% of humans have at least 1 drop of nigger blood, our species is doomed. There's no way for niggers to even understand math and science then. Even in 400 years, no one can teach Harambe to do 3 to the second power. And niggers are way more stupid than Harambe.

Hey Orangutans are cute!! I love watching Jungle school.

https://youtu.be/QZstsSHJel8

Coon Club Road
03-31-2021, 01:56 PM
A sharp left turn would have solved the problem quickly.

Jim Crow
03-31-2021, 02:18 PM
I knew this happened in NYC before I even clicked on the post. LOL!
Nigger loving city with a oil drilling prick of a mayor.That city needs a complete overhaul!

Sandy
03-31-2021, 02:26 PM
It's almost time to give up on the city and turn it all (not just Manhattan but the other boroughs too) into "Escape from New York." Evacuate all humans, and make sure no niggers can get out.

Groid_Rage
03-31-2021, 05:53 PM
Another subhuman knuckle dragging ape.

Ignatow
04-01-2021, 02:44 AM
Hey Orangutans are cute!! I love watching Jungle school.

https://youtu.be/QZstsSHJel8

I was actually very mean to even put orangutans in a sentence with niggers. I apologize.

Some translations of orangutan are "old man of the forest", or "gentle old forest dweller", from the original Malay language. They saw these creatures as "human-like" and "gentle, shy, peaceful". You can never say that about any nigger.

Niggers are far, far, far from being human. They aren't gentle; they're vicious, no conscience animals who prey on the weak; they have too many stunts and looks at muh bullshit; and yeah, they're as peaceful this summer as a black wave of destruction.

Niggers call itselfs "Ice-cube, Charlemagne tha god, Snoop Dogg, Megan Thee Stallion...". What a bunch of morons, always trying to garner some attention. For us, they garner our disgust.

I love that this is a free country, but really, the freedoms given to niggers, in their music, manner of dress, their brazenness to abuse humans, must be stopped, somehow. The way they act is really disgusting, and they show this kind of nigger culture as American culture?

Like I said before: there should be no African-Americans. Just call them Africans. Niggers. Savages. Black bastards. But never American.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-01-2021, 09:01 AM
I can see how this started. The nigger was crossing the street and the bus almost hit the nigger as it dragged its knuckles out on front of the bus. Therefor bus driver is racist. Bus driver honks his horn and a CAT3 Chimpout begins.