PDA

View Full Version : "Real Housewives" niggeress and buck turn out to be scammers

Sandy
03-30-2021, 10:09 PM
Shocking, I know!

Jen Shah, one of the breakout stars of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, was arrested on federal charges on Tuesday for allegedly running a nationwide telemarketing scheme. One of Shah's assistants who appeared on the Bravo show, Stuart Smith, was also arrested. They are both facing prison time.

Shah, 47, and Smith, 43, were charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in connection with telemarketing and conspiracy to commit money laundering. They appeared in Salt Lake City federal court on Tuesday afternoon. They were released and not asked to enter pleas, according to The Salt Lake Tribune. They were ordered "not dissipate cash or assets" or "spend any money from personal or company accounts" in excess of $10,000. They must attend all upcoming hearings, cannot have contact with each other, cannot commit new crimes and can't travel outside of Utah except to New York for court hearings.

According to allegations from the indictment, Shah and Smith carried out a wide-ranging telemarketing scheme that defrauded hundreds of victims, many over the age of 55.

According to Shah's Bravo bio, she is the "CEO of three marketing companies." However, it was unclear to viewers — and castmates — at times how she sustained her wealth.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/real-housewives-jen-shah-arrested-fraudulent-telemarketing-scheme-230300926.html

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 10:12 PM
It’s so surprising to see hear that two niggnogs committed crimes together.
Not!

Sandy
04-06-2021, 05:45 PM
The niggeress shouldn't have bragged so much about being niggerrich.

Shah, who was filming for the Bravo reality series at the time of her arrest, frequently flaunts her wealth on social media with extravagant outfits, jewelry and designer products. Her nearly 10,000 square-foot rental home is on the market for $4 million, and she employs eight assistants.

“I probably spend $50,000 a month," Shah previously said on the show. And at least one legal expert contends that sort of boasting could come back to haunt her in court.

We have a platform that helps people acquire customers, so when you’re shopping online or on the Internet, and something pops, we have the algorithm behind why you’re getting served that ad,” Shah added.

She gave a similar answer, explaining, "I own three different marketing companies. We do lead generation, data monetization, so it's customer acquisition. I'm basically, the best way to describe it is, I'm the Wizard of Oz."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/jen-shahs-real-housewives-remarks-on-how-she-made-fortune-could-be-used-against-her-in-court-lawyer-144056512.html

I love every time these "reality stars" get into big legal trouble. I'm not jealous of their wealth and fame. I have my own money and prefer to be as low-key as possible. But when they act superior when showing off things that are often bought on loans (especially the big houses and cars) if not scammed, I love it.