PDA

View Full Version : [Main George Floyd thread] The Groid Floyd 'Circus' with a cast of 1000's of sobbing Niggers...

Full clip
03-30-2021, 05:33 PM
I see that a well coached sheboon has testified that Groid was 'begging for his life'
Wait a minute - how could it 'Beg' (Talk) if it couldn't breeve?

Unregistered
03-30-2021, 06:18 PM
Watching coverage of the Floyd trial feels a lot like a venriloquist show. The libtard announcer asks the talking chimp what appears to be a factual question but is, in fact, a dog whistle to the coddler audience.

"So, apefirmative action groid, how would say the testimony of witness X reveals our country's manifest racism and the reason why reparations are the only way to make up for this institutional prejudice?"

Sandy
03-30-2021, 07:33 PM
"Objection, Your Honor, leading the witness!"

"Overruled. The witness will answer why the other testimony reveals this country's manifest racism and need for reparations."

Sandy
03-30-2021, 07:34 PM
It's amazing how all of these niggers that can't breeve are able to ook that out. In the old days they used to just complain "Dese cuffs be too tight!" or "Ahz habbin a heart attack!"

Bottle_of_Hate
03-30-2021, 07:42 PM
Anyone remember the Navy vet that died when a cop knelt on his neck? No? Odd... He supposedly died the same way. I wonder what was different? Oh I know... He was not a nigger. Swept under the carpet.

Family: Navy vet died after police knelt on his neck (wtap.com) (https://www.wtap.com/2021/02/24/family-navy-vet-died-after-police-knelt-on-his-neck/)

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 07:44 PM
I’m thinking it’s going to be a hung jury. The fact that the nigger was a felon high on drugs and a high level was found in it’s system will leave a shadow of a doubt for at least one of the white jurors. They may get a manslaughter charge. But,that would still result in niggers rioting looting and burning the city down.

SC Anemia
03-30-2021, 07:53 PM
I’m thinking it’s going to be a hung jury. The fact that the nigger was a felon high on drugs and a high level was found in it’s system will leave a shadow of a doubt for at least one of the white jurors. They may get a manslaughter charge. But,that would still result in niggers rioting looting and burning the city down.

I think you've nailed it. Three black men, one black woman, and two women who identified themselves as multiracial, two white men and four white women. NO WAY all 12 will come to a unanimous verdict. Not beyond a reasonable doubt. Not if they follow the courts instructions.
An all nigger jury maybe but not with 6 humans.

In order for the 2nd degree murder charge to stick, Floyd's goodness can be unintentional (by Minnesota statutes) but Chauvin has to have committed a separate felony whilst deleting Floyd. Didn't happen.

Either way, I'm expecting a bongo party afterwards.

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2021, 08:29 PM
It's amazing how all of these niggers that can't breeve are able to ook that out. In the old days they used to just complain "Dese cuffs be too tight!" or "Ahz habbin a heart attack!"
How about the standard lament of the thieving nigger sow's partners in crime : "She's pregnant" !
Yeah, and she's also wrestling with store security and police officers, with her drawers full of loot.
And then there's the classic : "She's havin' a seeezz-ya", the minute the police have control of the she-ape.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 09:47 PM
How about the standard lament of the thieving nigger sow's partners in crime : "She's pregnant" !
Yeah, and she's also wrestling with store security and police officers, with her drawers full of loot.
And then there's the classic : "She's havin' a seeezz-ya", the minute the police have control of the she-ape.
All bullshit!
I blame the coddlers and the nigger sympathizers for allowing niggs to get away with that bullshit. They want niggs to be treated as equals, but Nager’s have proven time and time again that they are not equal. They are savage stupid irresponsible beasts that commit most of the crime.

Sandy
03-30-2021, 09:49 PM
Anyone remember the Navy vet that died when a cop knelt on his neck? No? Odd... He supposedly died the same way. I wonder what was different? Oh I know... He was not a nigger. Swept under the carpet.

Family: Navy vet died after police knelt on his neck (wtap.com) (https://www.wtap.com/2021/02/24/family-navy-vet-died-after-police-knelt-on-his-neck/#:~:text=Angelo%20Quinto%2C%20a%2030-year-old%20Navy%20veteran%2C%20died%20three,%28Source%3 A%20Law%20Office%20of%20John%20Burris%20via%20CNN% 29)

I never heard of that! Now that was clearly manslaughter at least, and let me guess, that victim (a real victim) wasn't full of illegal drugs that were the actual cause of death.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 10:09 PM
We all knew the trial would be a fucking joke. I’m just hoping that jury comes back deadlocked.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-30-2021, 11:29 PM
I hope they burn down all their nigger infested cities. I’ll grab some popcorn and watch. With the riots comes more niggers murdering each other too because black lives matter so much.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-30-2021, 11:35 PM
I watched as much as I could stomach today. I hope Chauvin gets off but I doubt it. The jurors would likely be harrassed or killed if they let it happen.

Jim Crow
03-31-2021, 07:29 AM
I hope they burn down all their nigger infested cities. I’ll grab some popcorn and watch. With the riots comes more niggers murdering each other too because black lives matter so much.
Niggers are so fuckin stupid.They will actually burn down their own cities. Who gives a fuck?My friend had a monkey that would throw his own shit around it’s own cage when it was upset. I still think the monkey was far smarter than any hoodwink knuckle draggin low IQ nigger beast.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-31-2021, 09:01 AM
We all knew the trial would be a fucking joke. I’m just hoping that jury comes back deadlocked.

You can be certain that there are at least a few niggers on the panel who will vote guilty no matter what. No amount of evidence will spare this cop. They honestly should have just shoved this nigger into the car and at worst we would have a Felonious Freddy situation. Similar in nature but... Who the fuck am I kidding. It would still be " dey kilt him!"

Sandy
03-31-2021, 11:30 AM
You can be certain that there are at least a few niggers on the panel who will vote guilty no matter what. No amount of evidence will spare this cop. They honestly should have just shoved this nigger into the car and at worst we would have a Felonious Freddy situation. Similar in nature but... Who the fuck am I kidding. It would still be " dey kilt him!"

Do you mean Freddy Gray, the nigger so crazy or wanting to go for nigger lotto, it bashed its own nigger skull in?

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2021, 12:03 PM
Do you mean Freddy Gray, the nigger so crazy or wanting to go for nigger lotto, it bashed its own nigger skull in?
Thus ruining the Fell's Point / Inner Harbor reclamation, where billions were invested, creating a world class tourist destination. All over a dead, heroin dealing convict nigger, who batwinged himself.

Jim Crow
03-31-2021, 02:12 PM
Niggers are prehistoric species of beast with a low IQ and no reasoning skills.Nigger instinct is to hate YT, no evidence on earth what change that.But there are six white humans on the jury. I have a little faith that at least one of them will render a “not guilty” verdict.I’m still predicting “hung jury”.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-31-2021, 02:48 PM
Anything can happen with the current trial, but the fact remains, there is zero evidence Chauvin had anything to do with the cause of nigger Floyd's def -- the sole cause of which, was a drug overdose.

I think it's more likely than not that Chauvin is convicted during the first trial, but that conviction tossed down the road, either for technical reasons, or upon appeal.

animal mother
03-31-2021, 03:05 PM
Fuck Chauvin!! If he would have just properly wrangled this drug addled boot lip nigger and just let it OD on it's own in the back of the patrol car, we would not have had a year of BLM bullshit. He stupidity of neck kneeling with every nigger in Minneapolis recording the action on their sail foams was idiotic. I have zero doubt that he will get convicted on at least one of the counts to codify the nigger and liberal assholes to avoid a cat 5 chimpout. My guess is a nationwide chimpout will occur in any event.

grim1
03-31-2021, 03:18 PM
Fuck Chauvin!! If he would have just properly wrangled this drug addled boot lip nigger and just let it OD on it's own in the back of the patrol car, we would not have had a year of BLM bullshit. He stupidity of neck kneeling with every nigger in Minneapolis recording the action on their sail foams was idiotic. I have zero doubt that he will get convicted on at least one of the counts to codify the nigger and liberal assholes to avoid a cat 5 chimpout. My guess is a nationwide chimpout will occur in any event.

I agree Chauvin was a complete moron. He should have let that shitskin die on the way to jail. Fuck his pleas that he was in distress. This whole thing never would have had to happen. I hope he gets off, but I doubt it. I would still like to give a kick in the ass for being so stupid. As much as I hate niggers, we need to defeat them logically. I don't know how to feel about it at this point.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-31-2021, 07:26 PM

That is the one. Essentially if the nigger had just OD in the car it would be a different case. "Dey dint do enough" or "da cop car not be safe enuff" for wild niggers.

haywood
03-31-2021, 09:38 PM
watching coverage of the floyd trial feels a lot like a venriloquist show. The libtard announcer asks the talking chimp what appears to be a factual question but is, in fact, a dog whistle to the coddler audience.

"so, apefirmative action groid, how would say the testimony of witness x reveals our country's manifest racism and the reason why reparations are the only way to make up for this institutional prejudice?"

ook eek skree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-31-2021, 10:30 PM
Thinking about niggers sobbing makes me laugh. We all know how fast a nigger can shift from a pile of self loathing to a violent monster.
They can cry crocodile tears back in the motherland!

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2021, 12:03 AM
Why are they letting bystanders yap on the stand, like the hostile lesbian fake firefighter, or some sheboon named "Darnella" ? They contributed to distracting the officers at the scene, and anything either side needs can be plainly seen on video.

MineEvolved
04-01-2021, 09:01 AM
If he gets off, the Casus Belli's the niggers will surely give to the rest of America will be epic in nature. Returning a not guilty verdict, or even a hung jury/nullification will set the groids off worse than last year. The timing, honestly, couldn't be better, from a strategic point of view, if the intent was to cause further unrest. After 2020, this may be the bridge too far.

SC Anemia
04-01-2021, 09:56 AM
I think it's more likely than not that Chauvin is convicted during the first trial, but that conviction tossed down the road, either for technical reasons, or upon appeal.

If you believe a puppet master is writing the script on this one, then your scenario would be the best play. Convict this guy on a bullshit charge that can easily be overturned at appeal.

That way it appeases the apes and Chauvin can walk, time served, at a later date where the appellate decision is on page six and not the headline on every channel. Makes sense to me.

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 11:10 AM
I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.Niggers will
Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses.
Loot each other.
Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage.

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2021, 11:44 AM
I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.
I figured, at worst, the Charlottesville riot driver would get a hung jury, and boy, was I wrong. That defense was blown in jury selection, and I suspect his lawyer was in on it. This case is shaping up similarly to that pig roast, judging by the unnecessary, hostile witnesses being allowed pontificate on the stand. It could be that conviction is a foregone conclusion in this case.

Jim Crow
04-01-2021, 01:01 PM
I figured, at worst, the Charlottesville riot driver would get a hung jury, and boy, was I wrong. That defense was blown in jury selection, and I suspect his lawyer was in on it. This case is shaping up similarly to that pig roast, judging by the unnecessary, hostile witnesses being allowed pontificate on the stand. It could be that conviction is a foregone conclusion in this case.
You and I would both hope that’s not the case.But I notice it’s a niggerpalooza of one sided witnesses.Mudshark/drug addict ex girlfriend. Old nigger witness breaking down in tears.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-01-2021, 02:17 PM
If you believe a puppet master is writing the script on this one, then your scenario would be the best play. Convict this guy on a bullshit charge that can easily be overturned at appeal.

That way it appeases the apes and Chauvin can walk, time served, at a later date where the appellate decision is on page six and not the headline on every channel. Makes sense to me.

Exactly what I was thinking, but the "evidence" presented thus far has been so weak, I'm not sure this thing goes that far...

Blue Gum
04-01-2021, 03:17 PM
I hope he gets off, actually though I wouldn't bet on it, half the jury are niggers I think, and I could imagine the pressure in the deliberations the niggers would be putting on other jurirs who might want to let him off.

It was mentioned before, I just wish Chauvin had had enough savy to not knee wrangle the stinking nigger, especially when there were so many niggers wit dair sail fomes out recording. The optics are really bad. What I do hope got od that the niggers burn, loot. And riot their own nigger nests to the ground, here again, it's the optics; so it will reinforce the true nature of the nigger to the world.

Sandy
04-01-2021, 04:05 PM
I wonder how many niggers will say that "hung jury" is an old racist term. "Dat bring back memareez obbs Jim Crow an lynchan!" And I wonder how many idiot whites would believe that.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-01-2021, 06:34 PM
I have to agree with previous posters who question Chauvin's judgement. These days, Rule #1 for cops, has to be -- always assume you're on camera.

That being said, I don't know how someone can be convicted of "murder", when there is no physical evidence indicating that they contributed to that death, and when the established cause of death was due to the individual's own actions -- in this case, a drug overdose.

Did Chauvin give Saint Floyd Duh Breffless the fentanyl?

I have watched the video of the Floyd arrest several times. Without a doubt, Chauvin over-reacted, and he should have been fired -- not because of the nigger, but because he was stupid. That nigger was already on its way to DNS all on its own.

Tell it like it is
04-01-2021, 06:35 PM
It's over for justice....the White trash drug addicted mud sharkin' whore has spoken.Ole george wuz just victim his whole life, right up to the end.Even when he held a pregnant lady with a gun to her abdomen, it was not his fault.He was just days away from finding a cure for cancer when the evil police kilt his black ass.I have medical experience....I have seen death, maybe even prevented a few, both human and nigger......And let me tell you, from experience, a 4 month EMT class does NOT make you an expert in anything, let alone police procedures.If your lesbian looking, two year experienced crying over a dead nigger ass can't handle something like that, then you need to pack your shit and go elsewhere.Of course withvtheoney you probably get under table for your sob story testimony, you may not have to work for a while.Damn, we should have picked our own cotton.....

Rastus Nigger
04-01-2021, 07:37 PM
So far every subhuman shitskinned crimingger made good by the police has more than deserved it. Nigger Floyd should have gotten its batwings years ago.

haywood
04-01-2021, 10:06 PM

Like Ferguson!!

haywood
04-01-2021, 10:40 PM
I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury.Niggers will
Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses.
Loot each other.
Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage.

AS will I!!

tweakstick
04-01-2021, 11:54 PM
If he gets off, the Casus Belli's the niggers will surely give to the rest of America will be epic in nature. Returning a not guilty verdict, or even a hung jury/nullification will set the groids off worse than last year. The timing, honestly, couldn't be better, from a strategic point of view, if the intent was to cause further unrest. After 2020, this may be the bridge too far.

There seems to be no end to the just cause afforded to America since the civil rights madness of the 60's. It has beat the country down to a point that I'm not sure there is a bridge too far as far as our tolerance to monkeyshines and their handlers biting of the hands that feed them. America seems to be the beat dog cowering in the corner at this point - scared to even bark, much less protect the homeowner and his property.

I can’t wait till this trial ends in a hung jury. Niggers will Burn down their own and their liberal masters buildings and businesses. Loot each other. Murder each other. I’m going to laugh my ass off seeing the pics and footage

...Old nigger witness breaking down in tears.

If the only bodies in the stacks were niggers and their coddlers, I'd be in total agreement with you. Unfortunately, this WILL NOT be the case. Ask Reginald Denny - I'm sure he would be happy to elaborate.

Am I to consider any innocent human victims collateral damage as long as it achieves the goal? Hell, anyone can do that as long as it's not a member of their family that gets killed.

Those crocodile tears are the prosecution's strategy of using the jury's emotions over their intellect to decide the case. I'm worried this might be a good bet on their part. They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

I have to agree with previous posters who question Chauvin's judgement. These days, Rule #1 for cops, has to be -- always assume you're on camera.

...because he was stupid. That nigger was already on its way to DNS all on its own.

Eighteen years on the force and this guy had his hands in his pockets while looking directly into a camera...

Yep. Just plain stupid.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1079/5890/products/kjmn_st_tng_picard_facepalm_bust_det_180x.jpg?v=15 44158096

Jim Crow
04-02-2021, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=tweakstick;163234
They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

Exactly!
They tried to get me for jury duty may be a half dozen times in my life. It’s a thankless stressful unappreciated job that doesn’t pay anything. Unless you’re an idiot enough to think $25-$50 a day is good.The first time I actually went in and made them interview me. I told them I hated niggers and that they should all go to prison.They sent me home.
The next four or five times that they sent me a letter, I just threw it in the garbage can. Didn’t even open it. They tried calling me. I told the lady to suck my dick. The last time was in 2007.They pretty much left me alone since.The Liberal justice system is a fucking joke.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-02-2021, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=tweakstick;163234]
They picked the jury for a reason. Nowadays, most jurors are idiots. If they're too stupid to get out of jury duty, should they really be seated?

Exactly!
They tried to get me for jury duty may be a half dozen times in my life. It’s a thankless stressful unappreciated job that doesn’t pay anything. Unless you’re an idiot enough to think $25-$50 a day is good.The first time I actually went in and made them interview me. I told them I hated niggers and that they should all go to prison.They sent me home.
The next four or five times that they sent me a letter, I just threw it in the garbage can. Didn’t even open it. They tried calling me. I told the lady to suck my dick. The last time was in 2007.They pretty much left me alone since.The Liberal justice system is a fucking joke.

Haha I told them something similar. I would find any nigger guilty if I were forced to be on a jury. I would also find any human o an accused of a crime against a nigger not guilty.

Jim Crow
04-02-2021, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=Jim Crow;163255]

Haha I told them something similar. I would find any nigger guilty if I were forced to be on a jury. I would also find any human o an accused of a crime against a nigger not guilty.
I also wore a rebel flag T-shirt and belt buckle.And although they said I was not what they were looking for. They still sent me jury duty letters for the next few years.

Full Clip
04-04-2021, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=I aint bin dun did dat!;163259]
I also wore a rebel flag T-shirt and belt buckle.And although they said I was not what they were looking for. They still sent me jury duty letters for the next few years.

Another 'Out' is to state that you are hard of hearing which in some cases may require you to be briefly interviewed. When they asked me 'Are you Bob Jones?' I replied 'Whaaaaaaaaaaat?'.
Of course by saying that you believe anyone (especially Niggers) on the witness stand is guilty (as of course Niggers are!) will always get you a free pass!

Coon Club Road
04-06-2021, 11:51 AM
I wish it worked that way where I've been selected to serve in the past.

You can show up wearing a pointy white hat and still have to sit in the jury pool room (which feeds multiple court rooms) Tuesday thru Friday.

Of course if you would be randomly selected by random hourly drawings to report to a courtroom from the "pool", your headgear or any racist statement you make will only get you a quick trip back to the pool... but not dismissed or sent home. Bastards!

SC Anemia
04-06-2021, 01:33 PM
That I'm aware of, the only surefire way to get dismissed is to claim that passing judgment conflicts with your core religious beliefs. Especially in the PC climate we've crafted for ourselves, NOBODY wants to open that Pandoras Box.

Honestly, being retired I wouldn't mind jury duty so much if it were an interesting trial and it gave me the opportunity to send a nigger to NU for a huge stretch. Bonus! :whip

Sandy
04-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Honestly, being retired I wouldn't mind jury duty so much if it were an interesting trial and it gave me the opportunity to send a nigger to NU for a huge stretch. Bonus! :whip

Serving on a jury is a piece of cake for we Chimpers when the defendant is a nigger. The only problem then would be arguing with niggers and coddlers. "He be a good boy, look at his face!"

SC Anemia
04-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Serving on a jury is a piece of cake for we Chimpers when the defendant is a nigger. The only problem then would be arguing with niggers and coddlers. "He be a good boy, look at his face!"

I think that would be a problem for me Sandman. Could you imagine being sequestered for a lengthy trial with a couple of groids being stubborn and obstinate? Even in the face of overwhelming evidence you just know that one or all of the niggers on the jury would side with the defendant. If for nothing else than to piss off white jurors. I could easily see that.

NotThatGuy
04-06-2021, 09:15 PM
Funny, just saw this thread. Over 22 years of being eligible, I finally got called. Went in, no matter what I said, they had me sit. Korean guy ran a red light, took it to a trial. Traffic Cams show him clearly doing it. His argument was that he was diabetic and ran the light to pull over, due to low blood sugar. Security footage from a gas station showed it all and he did just that. Simple as that, right? There was seriously just him being called to the witness stand, trial was over in about 15 minutes. We deliberated, judge figured it would take 10 minutes total. This was one of the first cases of the day. In and out, right? Fuck no. Some uppity sow demanded a deadlock till we got lunch. No one wanted to be in that room for another 2-3 hours, so we all fought her, she called in a bailiff, bailiff brought in the Judge. Judge walked in, asked what was taking so long and I shit you not, the fucking sow said "I am having a hard time thinking on an empty stomach." I am guessing this happens often. Judge spoke to the bailiff, about 10 minutes later one, single white paper bag is brought up to her. It was the same lunch they fed the inmates in intake, two dry bologna sandwiches, a carton of milk, two hardboiled eggs and an apple. That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...

Sandy
04-07-2021, 08:47 AM
I think that would be a problem for me Sandman. Could you imagine being sequestered for a lengthy trial with a couple of groids being stubborn and obstinate? Even in the face of overwhelming evidence you just know that one or all of the niggers on the jury would side with the defendant. If for nothing else than to piss off white jurors. I could easily see that.

A. Wyatt Mann drew it exactly. This is my slightly edited version to remove his anti-Semitic detail.

Sandy
04-07-2021, 08:49 AM
That sow sucked all down in about 5 minutes, sided with the rest of us and the verdict was read. What should have been about a half an hour from start to finish took closer to two hours, because this fucking cunt wanted her gibs...

Just incredible, and how often does that happen, probably every time? With nigger sows, it's about the muh foodz. With nigger bucks, it's about the muh dikk. They probably want deadlocks to leer at any white women.

Frank
04-19-2021, 04:56 PM
They better let the cop off.

I don't know why the jury wasn't sequestered this entire trial.

It's obvious Floyd was a piece of shit who's time was short anyway. If it wasn't this officer it would be another during another Floyd wrangling which we all know would happen.

Blue Gum
04-19-2021, 05:34 PM
I watched some of the closing arguments of Chauvin's trial, I Really Really hope he walks, But I wanna say it doesn't look hood at all for Chauvin. I really wish he had of used more savy Especially when dealing with niggers, but Most Especially when you're in the situation he was in, that being with 8 or 10 niggers and wiggers 10 feet away recording on their phones everything that's happening.

Its imperative when dealing with niggers in a public situation like this to keep in the back of your head that niggers ARE always looking for someway to sue YT and win the nigger lottery, even through a muncipality. So the jury is out for deliberations and I really believe that either way the verdict goes, the niggers Will Completely Chimpout and burn and loot everything in spite. Despite the fact the nigger's mammy and spawn got $28 million. Its absolutely Insane.

Niggers have AND continue to hurt this country to a great extent and everyone knows how vulgar and violent they are, I would like to see more said about the very predictable behavior of the dirty violent nigger animal. The whole country knows, because of the nigger animals past and predictable behavior, violence and carnage IS expected. Think about that optic for a second, when you have a very small segment of society, the niggers, that when upset for ANY reason they go crazy and destroy and loot public and private property, it sends an indelible message that stays in humans minds, and that's why Most humans have strong feelings against nigger animals that are true and correct.

I

Unregistered
04-27-2022, 03:24 PM
i hate niggers

CoonsЯus
05-14-2022, 07:50 AM
i hate niggers

it's a common trait

Unregistered
06-30-2022, 03:44 PM
I just became aware of this, apologies if it's been seen before.

Worthless crimpanzee nigger 'saint' George Groyd made an appearance, aged 16 (about 30 in human years) and showed the world what a piece of filth it was back then.
He wasn't a 'good boy' - he wasn't even an 'aspiring rapper.' He was just a dangerous upity filthy animay.
The world should be listening to that not the circus.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSf2qb58Z6z9/

Zero White Guilt
07-02-2022, 07:54 PM
I always give every person an opportunity to show me who they are. That said, in my life I’ve learned that 95% of black people & the media who pander to America’s black people, regardless of how horrible they are, proves how these two groups want to tear down America., this is how they repay America…by trying to destroy it.
The liberals control Hollywood, most of the American media, Wall Street, etc., so they control the false narrative that America is evil & racist.
And they believe that pandering to the blacks who don’t get want to get educated, don’t want to work, commit most murders & rapes, sell & use hard drugs, and always want free (section 8) housing & to live on welfare somehow will help them (liberals) to destroy America.
Stupid liberals….the first group the blacks will come after are the rich ones!

Nate_Higgers
07-24-2022, 12:14 PM
I just became aware of this, apologies if it's been seen before.

Worthless crimpanzee nigger 'saint' George Groyd made an appearance, aged 16 (about 30 in human years) and showed the world what a piece of filth it was back then.
He wasn't a 'good boy' - he wasn't even an 'aspiring rapper.' He was just a dangerous upity filthy animay.
The world should be listening to that not the circus.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DSf2qb58Z6z9/

Lol, no. That's not saint Floyd. Doesn't even look like him. That's just another nigger with the same name.
Look at the first comment: "This is effortlessly debunkable. This isn't the George Floyd from Minneapolis. This episode is from 2010, the kid in this video was 16 in 2010. George Floyd was in his mid 40s in 2020... Simple math, this kid would have been 26 maybe 27 in 2020. Let's try not to fully faceplant into the conspiracy theory stereo types."

CoonsЯus
11-24-2023, 10:28 PM
Poor ex-cop Derek Chauvin, the guy who was sacrificed by the state in a 'free nation', has been attacked in jail. I pray he's OK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12789363/derek-chauvin-stabbed-prison-arizona-george-floyd.html

CoonsЯus
12-06-2023, 03:56 PM
This is well worth an hour or so of your valuable time...

https://thefallofminneapolis.com/

Chauvin was set up by the left wing trying to displace Trump. It's a national shame and disgrace.