PDA

View Full Version : Heartwarming story of Muhdik pregnancy, Mudsharking fail, Family Abandonment resulting in Single Motherhood

InsufferableNigg
03-30-2021, 04:12 PM
A friend posted this in our private chat, that sums up nicely the events of nigger infatuation by mud sharking whores leading to their life eventually being in ruins. But now they are shunned from normal civilized society, their only way forward is seeking continued nigger acceptance.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/194/651/small/728262f60a3a56fa.pnghttps://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/194/662/small/6da9c94e014aecbc.pnghttps://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/194/696/small/9b23eb0fc02fad77.png
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/070/194/708/original/6ac3aab4e7b58da1.png

https://gab.com/becomewhoweare/posts/105977221697102821

Should you want to harass this nasty radiator hose gobbling whore, please do so with your fake Twitter account. Her entire Thread is about niggers and nigger loving. I think I need to submit her info to CoalFax. https://twitter.com/mikaelakay1?s=21

:niggerlover:nfl

Ignatow
03-30-2021, 04:22 PM
That's how coalburners should be treated. Fairly and correctly!

Where's the nigga dad now?

Sometimes you learn the hard way. Or she can give up the sprog to a liberal childless couple. Maybe she'll change her ways, but there should now be a "mudshark" tattoo visible on her forehead.

Still a lucky bitch, her king kong didn't kill her.

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2021, 04:24 PM
I'd like to contribute a box of granulated orangutan shit to this mudskipper, but she already gave birf to her own supplier.

Sandy
03-30-2021, 04:27 PM
That father is a good and sensible man. He knew if he started giving money, the nigger buck was going to waste it anyway on a side ho.

Since he refused to give support, he can truthfully say he has no grandchild (or even grandniglet).

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 04:30 PM
That little shit skin bundle of future felonies will be a permanent reminder to the mudshark.And it will also be a warning any white man who may even consider dating the damaged piece of shit.

InsufferableNigg
03-30-2021, 04:52 PM
I still can't understand how a nice, young white girl from Fargo, ND (about as white as it comes) becomes a jizz dumper for a groidial beast? Is it a genetic defect, years of MSM programming or the desperate cry for attention (looks at me)? So many stories like this so many lives ruined.
:migraine

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 05:35 PM
I still can't understand how a nice, young white girl from Fargo, ND (about as white as it comes) becomes a jizz dumper for a groidial beast? Is it a genetic defect, years of MSM programming or the desperate cry for attention (looks at me)? So many stories like this so many lives ruined.
:migraine
Upbringing and liberal scholastic system indoctrination. But it sounds like she’s looking for repentance. Although, I don’t think she should get any. When a woman makes a decision to sleep with a groid,it is something that is irreversible.Mud sharks should have stamps on their foreheads identifying them.

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2021, 09:10 PM
Perceived mistreatment by parents and schoolmates, combined with MSM race mixing propaganda, can be all it takes. Girls in rural areas are often way more sexually active than city girls, and once their reputation is kaput in their home town, they are sometimes inclined to get revenge by going mudshark. This hurts them most of all, while they relish the pain they inflict on their family and ex-boyfriends.

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 09:24 PM
"White people starting to look cute".

Unlike you, you dumb whore. I'm sure lots of those "white people" will want you, knowing you spread for a worthless, dirty buck and carelessly shit out a halfling niglet and now think you're going to get some decent guy - other than a spindly beta cuck - to support you and some nigger's jizz nugget.

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 09:27 PM

Sometimes you learn the hard way. Or she can give up the sprog to a liberal childless couple. Maybe she'll change her ways, but there should now be a "mudshark" tattoo visible on her forehead.

"YET"! Wait til she starts ragging on his black ass for dat chile support. She and her niglet will be face-down in a ditch.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-30-2021, 11:42 PM
People like this don’t learn either. She will find another nigger buck and eventually russian roulette willl lead to a deyad mudshark.

Ignatow
03-31-2021, 12:24 AM
People like this don’t learn either. She will find another nigger buck and eventually russian roulette willl lead to a deyad mudshark.

I hope so, so we'll have a contender for 2021 Mudshark of the year!

Sambo
03-31-2021, 12:29 AM
This mudshark seems to be surprised that the nigger boyfriend behaves like a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
03-31-2021, 12:25 PM
That little shit skin bundle of future felonies will be a permanent reminder to the mudshark.And it will also be a warning any white man who may even consider dating the damaged piece of shit.

Sadly men in society are desperate, they would go after whores, after niggers went. They'll date coal whores.

Jim Crow
03-31-2021, 02:08 PM
Sadly men in society are desperate, they would go after whores, after niggers went. They'll date coal whores.
I could never live with myself if I knowingly got hitched up with the mud shark. When I drove for the club, I had a lot of dancers. Although I always spoke anti-nigger,I may have unknowingly boned a mudshark. I rather not know. I do know I have a nigger hatin wife of 27 yrs and two lovely daughters that hate niggers.

Coon Club Road
03-31-2021, 02:26 PM

Its not over yet... wait til kang kong comes around after finding she petitions the court for more child support!

IseDaDiva
04-01-2021, 03:42 PM
Its not over yet... wait til kang kong comes around after finding she petitions the court for more child support!

MORE chile support? :lol Since when do niggers pay a dime to support the putrid fruit of their loins? In the very best case scenario, a buck will say, "I buys diapers when I can. I sends birfday cards."

Coon Club Road
04-01-2021, 06:46 PM
MORE chile support? :lol Since when do niggers pay a dime to support the putrid fruit of their loins? In the very best case scenario, a buck will say, "I buys diapers when I can. I sends birfday cards."

:lol

Rastus Nigger
04-01-2021, 07:42 PM
:burner