PDA

View Full Version : another coward nigger attacks human from behind.

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2021, 12:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHHd5qfoDg

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 07:58 AM
Ny niggers are out of control.Time for a mayor who doesn’t suck nigger dick.

haywood
03-30-2021, 08:29 AM
Ny niggers are out of control.Time for a mayor who doesn’t suck nigger dick.

And who ISN'T an oil driller!! That cuck's "wife" looks like something from the primate section of the Bronx Zoo!!

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 08:35 AM
And who ISN'T an oil driller!! That cuck's "wife" looks like something from the primate section of the Bronx Zoo!!
I’d look it up, but I just ate breakfast and have to go finish a shower for one of my customers. I don’t want to puke on the way to work. So I’ll take your word for it.

haywood
03-30-2021, 08:42 AM
I’d look it up, but I just ate breakfast and have to go finish a shower for one of my customers. I don’t want to puke on the way to work. So I’ll take your word for it.

TRUST me, that thing is even UGLIER than "Big Mike" 0bama!! I am NOT exagerating!! Cuck also has two half breed sprogs with the ape and the female sprog is a muncher-cruncher!!

Sandy
03-30-2021, 12:46 PM
Cuck also has two half breed sprogs with the ape and the female sprog is a muncher-cruncher!!

Even when high on drugs, privileged niggers can still smile for mugshots. They know they'll walk.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 03:04 PM
TRUST me, that thing is even UGLIER than "Big Mike" 0bama!! I am NOT exagerating!! Cuck also has two half breed sprogs with the ape and the female sprog is a muncher-cruncher!!
No wonder that oil drilling bastard is hateful of whites. Look at what he hast to go home to!

haywood
03-30-2021, 06:57 PM
No wonder that oil drilling bastard is hateful of whites. Look at what he hast to go home to!

Yep!!