PDA

View Full Version : 13-year old bucklet shoots sista daid after Mammy tells him to get her gun

IseDaDiva
03-29-2021, 11:09 PM
The Montgomery County prosecutors say that the home surveillance video shows the boy aim the gun at Jasiyah Vasquez. She died after being shot in the chest. Investigators say the mother of the children had just asked her son to go get the legally registered weapon from her car.

https://news.yahoo.com/13-old-boy-charged-shooting-190115369.html

Ray Cizzums
03-29-2021, 11:47 PM
One look at the mammy spiggorilla, explains why no father was anywhere in sight. If the victim looked anything like her, her brother did her a favor. Growing up ugly takes a toll, and should be prevented, in the womb. They should have guidance counselors tell these young train wrecks that it's selfish and cruel to give birth to an ugly child, like their mother did. Then suggest sterilization as the best option.

Coon Club Road
03-30-2021, 12:09 AM
"A mother has been charged in connection to the fatal shooting of her daughter by her son inside..."

Ok the story starts out by claiming the mother has been "charged" .

Then proceeded to call her black son "That boy" :thumb

But continues to read "Daisy Vasquez, has not yet been charged with anything."

Great reporting!

A+ for calling the spook "boy"

F for not making up your mind if the mammy was charged or not.

Not that we care !

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 07:44 AM
Only an idiot with the low IQ brain of a nigger would ask a child of young chimp to go fetch their loaded weapon.

Whitey Ford
03-30-2021, 10:19 AM
Only an idiot with the low IQ brain of a nigger would ask a child of young chimp to go fetch their loaded weapon.

^^THIS^^
I've been handling firearms since the age of 12. Under adult supervision until adulthood of course. No accidents, no problems, no misfires or incidents. But niggers are animals and have no business handling the White Man's Fire Propelled Projectile JuJu. It's like teaching Astrophysics to a chimpanzee.

Sandy
03-30-2021, 12:43 PM
F for not making up your mind if the mammy was charged or not.

Not that we care !

Very true. In the end it's a real waste of a trial over disposing of garbage. Are there any other niglets the mammy can have a gun pointed at?

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 02:38 PM
^^THIS^^
I've been handling firearms since the age of 12. Under adult supervision until adulthood of course. No accidents, no problems, no misfires or incidents. But niggers are animals and have no business handling the White Man's Fire Propelled Projectile JuJu. It's like teaching Astrophysics to a chimpanzee.
My first firearm was a marlin 60 which my uncle gave to me in 1970. I was only eight years old. But also I taught how to handle a weapon, But,as a child,no one ever asked me to go fetch their CCW.Not that I wasn’t capable. At the age of 12, you or I would’ve been up to the task. But a savage low IQ nigglet,no!But,on second thought, it did good.It took out a future felon factory and welfare recipient in one shot.

Sandy
03-30-2021, 02:45 PM
But a savage low IQ nigglet,no!But,on second thought, it did good.It took out a future felon factory and welfare recipient in one shot.

It's pretty surprising nigger marksmanship, now that you mention it. It might not have been its first time shooting, let alone handling the gun. At 13 years old, it's probably seen its share of drug deals and robberies.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 03:02 PM
It's pretty surprising nigger marksmanship, now that you mention it. It might not have been its first time shooting, let alone handling the gun. At 13 years old, it's probably seen its share of drug deals and robberies.
It was just good luck for the white man.It could’ve been on life-support for six months and cost us taxpayers $millions!

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 06:01 PM
I want to know how this brain-dead, breeder sow got a gun registered?