PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodriguez is in deep doo doo. Old man sick with virus. 2 months in hospital. Came back his apt is emptied a locked!

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 07:35 PM
Probably thought he would never come back alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zj_Xz9-R9Q

Bottle_of_Hate
03-29-2021, 08:40 PM
$200 rent in New York? That has to be a subsidized price somehow. Even a roach infested nigger nest goes for more than that.

Sandy
03-29-2021, 09:35 PM
$200 rent in New York? That has to be a subsidized price somehow. Even a roach infested nigger nest goes for more than that.

It's probably a rent-stabilized unit he's had for decades. The rent can't be raised, and a tenant gets to live there forever while the building stays as rental units. Landlords lose money on those tenants and have to jack up the rent on everyone else.

The biggest beneficiaries of rent-stabilization are...niggers! They already couldn't be evicted before the pandemic.

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 10:35 PM

rent stabilize building are priced cheap. The price is built in with tenants etc.. Landlords know what they are getting into. I never buy one cause I don't want to deal with it. But rich guys normaly would buy it. Hopping to out live the old people who has those apt.

Sandy
03-30-2021, 12:54 PM
rent stabilize building are priced cheap. The price is built in with tenants etc.. Landlords know what they are getting into. I never buy one cause I don't want to deal with it. But rich guys normaly would buy it. Hopping to out live the old people who has those apt.

Sometimes it works out, but a lot of NY building owners wind up dying themselves before they can unload their money pits. Others do successfully convert the buildings into co-ops or condos.

There are always legal challenges, 100% of the time without grounds, but with the idea of bankrupting the owner through legal costs. The worst is when crusty old niggers get pro bono lawyers, or even a city attorney. They'll go to judge after judge (nigger judges and coddlers) to get injunction after injunction.

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2021, 01:12 PM
Sometimes it works out, but a lot of NY building owners wind up dying themselves before they can unload their money pits. Others do successfully convert the buildings into co-ops or condos.

There are always legal challenges, 100% of the time without grounds, but with the idea of bankrupting the owner through legal costs. The worst is when crusty old niggers get pro bono lawyers, or even a city attorney. They'll go to judge after judge (nigger judges and coddlers) to get injunction after injunction.

The small time landlords rarely work out for them. The rich landlords. Can risk it cause they literally have tons of these type of units. They can wait it out.

Personally I only know one small time landlord who won vs age. He got lucky a few times. some old guys die. He got it back. He paid much less for it. Majority of the places he buys only has one or two of these units. So most of the other units are full market rates.

Coon Club Road
03-31-2021, 02:33 PM
I think everyone knows renting to a nigger is a legal challenge!

You are not going to collect the rent 12 times a year, on time, with no issues and no property damage!