PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood character

Unregistered
03-29-2021, 04:46 PM
Today I had to go to a clinic in the hood for a Covid test. The minute I cross a main boulevard, the smell of weed hits me like a proverbial wrecking ball. I look around for the ape toking up on the street corner, but there is not one to be found. As I continue to drive, I realize that the odor is not coming from any visible source or even a recent source. It is simply the pervasive scent that emits in identical proportion from every single nigger nest on the block.

Ray Cizzums
03-29-2021, 06:10 PM
Today I had to go to a clinic in the hood for a Covid test. The minute I cross a main boulevard, the smell of weed hits me like a proverbial wrecking ball. I look around for the ape toking up on the street corner, but there is not one to be found. As I continue to drive, I realize that the odor is not coming from any visible source or even a recent source. It is simply the pervasive scent that emits in identical proportion from every single nigger nest on the block.
Niggers love the devil's lettuce. Smoke whatever you want, after working all day.
Oops, I forgot - niggers always leave that part out.

Blue Gum
03-29-2021, 07:13 PM
That's life in the nigger nest, the same as the jungle, exactly where the nigger animals come from and thrive.

I myself wouldn't venture out into a nigger nest, you're taking a huge risk of Certain bodily harm or death.

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 07:38 PM
Niggers love the devil's lettuce. Smoke whatever you want, after working all day.
Oops, I forgot - niggers always leave that part out.

Yea exactly! Why work when you can stay home riding the Gibbs Me Dat express while having your toke up delivered!