PDA

View Full Version : All of a Sudden Minneapolis Wants More Police

SC Anemia
03-29-2021, 03:58 PM
Following a year of epic monkeyshines spurned by the goodness of George 'Ah Caint Breeve' Floyd and the defunding of the Minneapolis Police....violent crime is up Niggeropilis.

Another analysis by the Police Executive Research Forum found that 80% of the 70 largest U.S. cities experienced significant spikes in homicides, including an increase of 41% from 2019 in New York City, 85% in Minneapolis, 68% in Portland, 79% in Louisville and 38% in Atlanta, even as other types of crime fell.

Now, on the eve of a verdict for Derek Chauvin all of a sudden they want more police.

Minneapolis will spend $6.4 million to hire dozens of police officers, even as some City Council members and activist groups are advocating to replace the police department following George Floyd’s death.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/02/13/minneapolis-oks-6-4m-to-recruit-more-police-officers-amid-push-to-replace-mpd/

Sandy
03-29-2021, 04:15 PM
I don't know if it will really be a reversal of "defunn tha po-leese." I expect the council will demand that every new cop will be a filthy, stinking nigger. There will be steroid-addicted bucks just waiting for a victim like Justine Damon, and obese bucks and sows that take minutes to cover 100 yards.

tweakstick
03-29-2021, 04:20 PM
Frankly, I wish they wouldn't get the money, every human would move out and let the city implode. Every city that has screamed "DEFUND THA POLEECE!" needs to suffer the recompense of their actions. Ignore their pleas for help and let them all die a slow painful death as an example and testament for history.

Give the poor humans 24 hours notice, provide transportation for the stragglers and the clothes on their backs only. They, after all, let it get this way. No mercy, no quarter afterwards. Wall in whoever is left and blockade them from all services and supplies.

Tell them they can come back if they stage a "Bay of Pigs" type takeback of their cities. Let them clean up their own mess and let them take the spoils of victory.

This would be a cure all for every city that we did this with. It would last for generations. Every City would no doubt be rebuilt into a shining example of a phoenix arising from the ash with no liberals or niggers.

Jim Crow
03-29-2021, 06:53 PM
Their going to need more police once the verdict is announced.

NotThatGuy
03-29-2021, 10:01 PM
Anyone with a brain, got out of Minneapolis/St. Paul last year. It doesn't matter what the outcome of the trial is going to be, Nigs are going to Nig. City will burn. Stores will be robbed. People will die....

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-31-2021, 05:25 PM
I have to agree with Tweak. Let 'em "defund" the police entirely. Go ahead... Have no police at all.

It will result in more dead niggers, and what used to be Minneapolis, will turn into New Mogadishu.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-31-2021, 08:08 PM
Wait, what? Surely you can not link less cops and uncontrolled niggers to more crime. I challenge you!

:rofl