PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Co. Deputy Shot in the Face

SC Anemia
06-27-2017, 11:43 PM
My nigdar pinged like Big Ben. Light rail station, check. Fighting with the deputy, check.

This nigger i's currently holed-up in a Red Roof Inn adjacent to the rail station with over 100 LEO''s outside including the Sac County Sheriff's Office, Sac PD and the CHP. Most with long guns. I'm praying this shit stain resists.

:pissed

A Sacramento Sheriff’s deputy assigned to the Watt Avenue light rail station was shot in the face on Tuesday evening, department spokesman Sgt. Tony Turnbull said.

More than 100 officers responded to the scene and surrounded the Red Roof Inn on Watt Avenue, where the suspect was believed to be hiding. A SWAT team was clearing rooms at the hotel as of 7:30 p.m., after guests were evacuated.

Turnbull described the suspect as a black male adult and said he is believed to be armed and dangerous.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article158537899.html

SC Anemia
06-28-2017, 04:12 PM
UPDATE: The nigger was caged. Found in a second floor hallway of the Inn, the police sent in a robot to issue radioed orders and the blue gum surrendered to Wall-E. Dammit, I was really hoping he'd resist and go out with a bang.

Koolaid Hair
06-28-2017, 11:21 PM
It's OK. The nigger always gets it in the end.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk