PDA

View Full Version : Niggest nigger starts riot in Miami, of course says dindu nuffins

Sandy
03-28-2021, 11:55 PM
Just great, another nigger released without bail. It'll go home and never show. Who in the Miami PD will bother to go up to Indiana and get it? Then the liberals will call it reverse Underground Railroad.

Jovan Washington said he didn’t notice the police at first.

The 30-year-old Lafayette, Indiana, man was among more than 50 people arrested over the weekend as spring break crowds overwhelmed Miami Beach, Florida.

“It was a crowd, and you in the middle of the crowd, and you not really … it’s like they (are) really not there,” Washington told News 8 on Wednesday.

Jovan Washington appeared in court Tuesday morning to face charges of inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, resisting an officer without violence to his person, and violation of an emergency curfew. He was released from jail after his court appearance.

Washington was arrested Sunday night after police received multiple 911 calls of reports of an extremely large crowd of up to 500 people that were blocking roads, vandalizing property, playing loud music, trespassing, drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, burglarizing, and refusing to disperse, said a Miami Beach police arrest report.

Washington said, “I ain’t see windshields being broken. I saw people on cars. I ain’t see people jump on cars. I saw people walk on cars, like stand there, dance, but I ain’t see people bashing or breaking windshields.”

“I’m sorry for breaking curfew. I didn’t start no riot,” Washington said.

https://www.wibc.com/news/local-indiana/i-didnt-start-no-riot-lafayette-man-charged-with-inciting-unrest-at-miami-beach-spring-break/

Groid_Rage
03-29-2021, 12:46 AM
GEt that nigger back into his cage.

Jim Crow
03-29-2021, 07:52 AM
You know the nigger is guilty.All niggers are criminals and felons. So, a police officer is never wrong by arresting a beast nigger.

haywood
03-29-2021, 08:48 AM
you know the nigger is guilty.all niggers are criminals and felons. So, a police officer is never wrong by arresting a beast nigger.

tru dat!!

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 11:46 AM
Damn that spook would be hard to see in your back yard hauling off your grill after dark!