PDA

View Full Version : This stinks of niggers: girl only 14 shot and killed, "teen suspect" not identified

Sandy
03-28-2021, 12:53 PM
A juvenile suspect was reportedly arrested Saturday afternoon following a manhunt connected to the fatal shooting of a Virginia middle school student.

Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times on Friday, forcing a nearby high school in Henrico County, Va., to be placed on a temporary lockdown.

The eighth-grader was taken to a hospital where she died of her wounds, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. The suspect was reportedly last seen fleeing the shooting before the manhunt began.

The suspect, who has not been identified because of his age, was taken into custody at a home about a half-mile from where the shooting happened, according to the Henrico Citizen.

The suspect has been charged with second-degree murder, reports said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-girls-shocking-shooting-death-leads-to-arrest-of-teen-suspect

Second degree murder, but probably just as a juvenile, so it'll be released at 18 and ready to kill again.

That girl looks and is spoken about like she had the proverbial heart of gold. I can't imagine the family's heartbreak. Meanwhile there's a vile nigger beast that will get to steal oxygen for the next 60 or 70 years.

Sandy
03-28-2021, 09:49 PM
Confirmed nigger. Total surprise for us.

:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

The overwhelming majority of media reports on the shooting neglected to give a description of the suspect but the Henrico Citizen reported that "police described the suspect as a young Black male with bushy hair shaved on the sides, about 5 foot 8 in height with a slight build (about 125 pounds)."

There's a great chance we will never know the shooter's identity and he will be released in a few years (if even) due to being a "juvenile."

In neighboring Maryland, two African-American teenage brothers viciously beat 59-year-old John Marvin Weed to death at a county fair and spit on his body because he declined to give them $1.

One killer was placed in a "behavior modification program" and the other got off with probation after a judge ruled they must be tried as juveniles.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62124

Sandy
03-28-2021, 09:53 PM
Celebrity-driven UK news will at least admit at the end it was a suspook.

The motive for the shooting remains unclear and anyone with information is urged to contact the Henrico County Police at 804-501-5794.

Police previously described the suspect as a younger black male who is 5'8" and 125lbs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411541/Boy-charged-murder-shooting-death-eighth-grade-girl-Virginia.html

Motive? She refused muh dikk. I'd bet money on it.

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 10:16 PM
I’m a father to two beautiful daughters.They’re grown up now.But I can still imagine what the horror of losing a daughter like that would’ve done to me.No court on earth could ever deliver enough justice for me.

IseDaDiva
03-28-2021, 11:52 PM
Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times on Friday, forcing a nearby high school in Henrico County, Va., to be placed on a temporary lockdown.

In neighboring Maryland, two African-American teenage brothers viciously beat 59-year-old John Marvin Weed to death at a county fair and spit on his body because he declined to give them $1.

One killer was placed in a "behavior modification program" and the other got off with probation after a judge ruled they must be tried as juveniles.

All these murdering savages will get away with it. "Behavior modification"? We're not talking about stealing tires but about brutal, cold-blooded, vicious murder that would shock an Al Capone. I need to take a break. I can't stand much more.

:fume

Groid_Rage
03-29-2021, 12:02 AM
A fucking teenaper did her in, that makes me puke, nigger vermin

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 12:15 AM
Nigger probably either try to rob her or rape her or rejected the nigger. You know niggers they think they are a god's gift to human women.

haywood
03-29-2021, 08:51 AM
Nigger probably either try to rob her or rape her or rejected the nigger. You know niggers they think they are a god's gift to human women.

Nigger COCKSUCKER!! If this happened in Texas the nigger would be visited by the Bat Fairy in 6 munf!!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-29-2021, 09:00 AM
Celebrity-driven UK news will at least admit at the end it was a suspook.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411541/Boy-charged-murder-shooting-death-eighth-grade-girl-Virginia.html

Motive? She refused muh dikk. I'd bet money on it.

Could be much worse than that... I will choose to believe it was refusal and not a toll being paid.

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 11:43 AM
"Lucia Bremer was shot multiple times"

Kind of an oddity the spooks Hi-Point got off more than one round.

Sandy
03-29-2021, 12:32 PM
Could be much worse than that... I will choose to believe it was refusal and not a toll being paid.

I hope so. I hope it doesn't turn out she was pregnant, but overjoyed. Girl: "The Lord has given us a blessing, now we must marry and raise the child!" Nigger: blam blam blam!