PDA

View Full Version : The truth about George Floyd

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 11:40 AM
I'm including an image of results from George Floyd's autopsy and toxicology results. Here you can see how Chauvin was NOT the cause of death; it was all the drugs that George Groid consumed that ultimately lead to it becoming good.

To summarize, the nigger self-goodified.

(Right click on the image and select "View Image" to see the entire thing.)
https://images2.imgbox.com/23/56/H6TVTZHW_o.png

Only a nigger or a democrat could possibly think Chauvin was guilty of a crime, at least as far as George Floyd is concerned.

I hope the niggers riot and burn down their own cities.

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 04:40 PM
Tell me something I don’t already know. Unfortunately , I still think Chauvin s going get fucked.Liberals want to appease the monkeys.

Ray Cizzums
03-28-2021, 05:21 PM
Tell me something I don’t already know. Unfortunately , I still think Chauvin s going get fucked.Liberals want to appease the monkeys.
It comes down to jury selection, but that's only if your lawyer is really trying to get you acquitted.
That Charlottesville riot driver should have had hung juries, and charges reduced, or thrown out entirely,
but his lawyer was in the tank for the woketurds, same as General Flynn's were.

Sandy
03-28-2021, 06:54 PM

Flynn's lawyers should have been disbarred for having him accept an illegal plea deal, and did you know the judge is a nigger? The DOJ finally said they were dropping the case, and the nigger judge refused.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 07:16 PM
Flynn's lawyers should have been disbarred for having him accept an illegal plea deal, and did you know the judge is a nigger? The DOJ finally said they were dropping the case, and the nigger judge refused.

I get nauseous when I hear of a nigger politician, I remember this story, how the nigger judge Refused to throw out the case, even though the DOJ Dropped the case, this nigger judge kept going....stinking nigger.

Here's another: a nigger named alcee hastings...this nigger was a district judge in south Florida, it was impeached and Removed for taking Bribes...Crooked nigger, so what does it do? It runs and wins a US House seat....its another insight into the Typical behavior and bankrupted character and morals of a stinking nigger....

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 08:55 PM
It comes down to jury selection, but that's only if your lawyer is really trying to get you acquitted.
That Charlottesville riot driver should have had hung juries, and charges reduced, or thrown out entirely,
I just think that they are going to appease the masses, because they are afraid that the city will be burnt down.

Unregistered
03-28-2021, 10:15 PM
I just think that they are going to appease the masses, because they are afraid that the city will be burnt down.

I think everyone who is NOT a nigger should eventually grow some testicles and ovaries, and say "enough is enough."

And then tell the niggers to stop acting like niggers or they will be punished and/or sent back to Africa.

I honestly don't know why we are tolerating all of this obviously inappropriate behavior.

I mean, political correctness as a concept literally came about as a means for people to say what they've always been saying or thinking about the niggers, but in code, so the niggers wouldn't chimp out.

If the only reason you are not punishing niggers is because you are afraid that they might chimp the fuck out, maybe YOU are the problem, not the niggers. Or permanently glue some antlers to your head so everyone can know what a massive soy boy cuck you are. What's the point of having rules and laws if you are too spineless to enforce them?

There is literally nothing preventing us from enforcing the laws. We can do this if we wanted to.

On an unrelated note, I really like how Biden told all those undocumented, illegal immigrant workers to come to the USA, and then went back on his word.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-28-2021, 11:23 PM

yea, he got railroaded too. The libs were chucking shit at his car and hitting it with bats before he took off and plowed into the gargantuan white liberal woman.

Sandy
03-28-2021, 11:32 PM
I honestly don't know why we are tolerating all of this obviously inappropriate behavior.

If the only reason you are not punishing niggers is because you are afraid that they might chimp the fuck out, maybe YOU are the problem, not the niggers.

There is literally nothing preventing us from enforcing the laws. We can do this if we wanted to.

You're being blanketly critical where criticism isn't always warranted. Unfortunately a lot of liberals infected with white guilt (and Hispanic guild and Asian guilt) are afraid of nigger chimpouts, and a lot gladly cower before nigger beasts anyway. That does not mean any members of this site are afraid, though, or a lot of Westerners.

The big problem is that "laws" more often than not are now not on our side. Too many politicians in power, backed by the police chiefs they hire, keep destroying good laws and institute bad ones. Combine this with voter fraud, and certain parts of the country might as well be Haiti or South Africa in how they're governed. So for now we "tolerate" because we'd be the ones sent to prison. Look what happened to the man who shot a nigger buck directly attacking him, convicted and sent to jail for years. Look at all the niggers that get away with big crimes.

I don't know exactly what you're calling for, but here's where I'll say flatly for the record, for the site as a whole: it is established Chimpout policy that we do not espouse and in fact decry any solutions to the nigger problem that are based on violence (except in cases of lawful and justified self defense, of course).

haywood
03-29-2021, 07:39 AM
I'm including an image of results from George Floyd's autopsy and toxicology results. Here you can see how Chauvin was NOT the cause of death; it was all the drugs that George Groid consumed that ultimately lead to it becoming good.

To summarize, the nigger self-goodified.

(Right click on the image and select "View Image" to see the entire thing.)
https://images2.imgbox.com/23/56/H6TVTZHW_o.png

Only a nigger or a democrat could possibly think Chauvin was guilty of a crime, at least as far as George Floyd is concerned.

I hope the niggers riot and burn down their own cities.

They ALWAYS do. Ferguson, ba mo' are just a few examples!!

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 11:07 AM
They ALWAYS do. Ferguson, ba mo' are just a few examples!!

No matter what the outcome of the trail, you can bet mass chimpouts will be happening everywhere fine sneakers and Tee Bees are sold!