PDA

View Full Version : Nigger tax preparer pulls gun on customer

Buck Simian
03-27-2021, 09:23 PM
No worries, the customer was a nigger as well. Only in America people!!!!!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/houston-tax-preparer-allegedly-brandished-gun-customers-complained/story?id=76726003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUs1gANpCOA

SC Anemia
03-27-2021, 09:28 PM
Just niggers conducting bidness. :lol Anytime you get two or more sheboons together it's a recipe for a Chimpout. Kinda like putting two stray cats together in a closet, they're gonna fight.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 09:32 PM
Man, that was some nasty fur on that buffarilla.
Niggers paying taxes ? Oh, I get it ....
April Fools day is next week !

Sandy
03-27-2021, 10:30 PM
Man, that was some nasty fur on that buffarilla.
Niggers paying taxes ? Oh, I get it ....
April Fools day is next week !

They're probably filing returns to get EIC, the expanded niglet tax credits, and all sorts of cheats. The niggeress "tax preparer" probably demanded a kickback up front, leading to the chimpout.

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 10:48 PM
Not surprised. A savage low IQ monkey is capable of any kind of fucked up shit.

Groid_Rage
03-27-2021, 11:11 PM
Only a fucking nigress
While most of the comments there were okay, leave it to her fellow niggers to defend her:

Lawrence F.
23 hours ago
People need to learn how to control their emotions. Or else those emotions going to land you into a lot of trouble.

Lawrence F.
12 hours ago
@Deus Sanguinius I didn't delete anything. You're try to be sarcastic after watch a video of a Black woman pulling out a gun and your try to say Blacks are violent. People can see through your comment. Every time a Black person commits a crime a person like you says Black Lives matter. Bro people can read between the lines and see you're trying to say Black Lives doesn't matter. But you just trying to be funny about it.

Flakes InYerShoe
11 hours ago
@Lawrence F. You gave that racist a good spanking, kudos. He's probably not even aware that it's whites who have driven people of color to a point of despair so deep that they can't control themselves any longer and it's not their fault.

jenkemfactory
03-27-2021, 11:36 PM
When a nigger is hired for thinking, it starves.

Buck Simian
03-28-2021, 04:07 AM
Check out the name of the place. MzBiz Tax Service. How ghetto can you get?

MineEvolved
03-28-2021, 06:58 AM
Check out the name of the place. MzBiz Tax Service. How ghetto can you get?

I thought for sure it would have been H&R Buck...

Sandy
03-28-2021, 12:19 PM
Flakes InYerShoe
11 hours ago
@Lawrence F. You gave that racist a good spanking, kudos. He's probably not even aware that it's whites who have driven people of color to a point of despair so deep that they can't control themselves any longer and it's not their fault.

"Kudos" is a pet peeve of mine. Libtards use it so many times to pat each other on the back, like the joke about a pigeon knocking over all the chess pieces and strutting around like it's won. Every time I see "kudos" used, that person is a goddamn idiot. Every time.

Edit: ok, Witch Doctor used it in another thread, but actually properly as a noun, not just an interjection.