PDA

View Full Version : Caucus Club Detroit bans ghetto clothes and patrons stinking of marijuana (niggers)

Whitey Ford
03-27-2021, 04:59 PM
Detroit's upscale Caucus Club has had it with customers smelling like weed

https://i.imgur.com/Vksk1ZU.png

"Seriously people, hoodies and jerseys are not business attire," the restaurant wrote in a Facebook post. "Neither are ball caps 🧢 and sneakers 👟. Most importantly, if you smell like marijuana don’t even think of stepping inside the Caucus Club."

An attached image added, "Please be mindful that strong 'odors' are unacceptable."

The message drew more than 750 comments, including some who pointed out that these days, the smell of cannabis isn't really that much different than the smell of alcohol or cigars. Others pointed out that dress codes can come off as kind of racist.

"Just come out and say what kind of people you don’t want at your restaurant, no need to tip toe around what you really mean," one woman wrote.

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/detroits-upscale-caucus-club-has-had-it-with-customers-smelling-like-weed/Content?oid=26756326

Sandy
03-27-2021, 05:03 PM
It's not just niggers. Mostly niggers, but some humans wouldn't be welcome too. Eminem and Justin Bieber come to mind.

Sambo
03-27-2021, 08:25 PM
Discrimination is necessary and normal and healthy. Otherwise niggers and hippies and other assorted scumbags will defile their club.

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 08:23 AM
Banning nigger and wigger behavior is a great way to run a respectable business.

haywood
03-28-2021, 08:53 AM
It's not just niggers. Mostly niggers, but some humans wouldn't be welcome too. Eminem and Justin Bieber come to mind.

YEP!! I HATE those wiggers!!

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 12:06 PM
"...Neither are ball caps 🧢 and sneakers 👟. Most importantly, if you smell like marijuana don’t even think of stepping inside the Caucus Club."

Uh oh... that describes 99% of the Detroit customer base!

Tar Remover
04-14-2021, 01:03 AM
GOOD! I would eat there. If I was ever dumb enough to set foot in Spooktroit.....