PDA

View Full Version : Lil Nas X nigger releases 666 pairs of 'Satanic' basketball clown shoes and down low gay nigger devil butt orgy video

Whitey Ford
03-27-2021, 03:37 PM
Lil Nas X and Nike Release Shoe Dedicated to Satan with a Pentagram and Human Blood in it – In a Limited Edition of 666 Pairs

Only a nigger would fantasize about getting cornholed by the devil in hell. :tommy
https://i.imgur.com/mEEwXxm.jpg

A rapper by the name of Lil Nas X said that children are his core audience, just months before releasing a music video in which he pole dances down to hell to give Satan a lap dance.
The deranged rapper also announced a sneaker collaboration called “Satan” that features a pentagram and real human blood. The shoe also contains the numbers 666 and come in a limited edition of 666 pairs.

His new video, which has skyrocketed to number one on YouTube, is just about as subtle about his Satanism as the shoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k&t=62s

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/lil-nas-x-says-children-core-audience-releasing-music-video-giving-satan-lap-dance-selling-shoes-made-human-blood/

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 03:52 PM
Is that a photoshop, or did this nigger put out a video, where he's getting shit-piped by Satan ?
Wow, that nasty nigger is really on fire. Satan better start taking Dovato.

Sandy
03-27-2021, 04:42 PM
They want to prove that what I made once is true.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 05:39 PM
Is that a photoshop, or did this nigger put out a video, where he's getting shit-piped by Satan ?
Wow, that nasty nigger is really on fire. Satan better start taking Dovato.

I watched the video so you didn't have to (you're welcome :lol ) and yes, that is really in the video. All the nigger bucks in it are way downlow.

Who would have guessed that Satan is a nigger?

haywood
03-27-2021, 05:43 PM
I watched the video so you didn't have to (you're welcome :lol ) and yes, that is really in the video. All the nigger bucks in it are way downlow.

Who would have guessed that Satan is a nigger?

Doesn't SURPRISE me!!

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 05:56 PM
The most ridiculous part is that liberals think that a queer nigger giving other men a lap dance is ok for kids to watch.But libs banned cartoon character Pepe le pew because they think he’s a rapist.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 07:27 PM
I watched the video so you didn't have to (you're welcome :lol ) and yes, that is really in the video.
Thanks for sparing me from that. Yikes. I'm really going to start behaving myself, now that I know that hell is full of gay niggers. Are any of my fellow Chimpers good at Photoshop ? That pic at the top of the thread would look good with Big Mike, standing behind Bath House Barry, or Chirlane McCray reaming Mayor De Blasio.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 08:00 PM
Thanks for sparing me from that. Yikes. I'm really going to start behaving myself, now that I know that hell is full of gay niggers. Are any of my fellow Chimpers good at Photoshop ? That pic at the top of the thread would look good with Big Mike, standing behind Bath House Barry, or Chirlane McCray reaming Mayor De Blasio.

I"m not good at it, but I try!

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 09:24 PM
LOL ! I have a feeling we're about to see a few more versions of this one.

Sandy
03-27-2021, 10:36 PM

Nigger Centipede! I never saw "Human Centipede" and never will, after someone told me what it's about.

Ray Cizzums
03-28-2021, 12:25 AM
Nigger Centipede! I never saw "Human Centipede" and never will, after someone told me what it's about.
Niggers love to kill time in prison, playing Nigger Centipede. They play Sub-Human Centipede as well.
Liberals play human centipede, because they like to eat the poo-poo. :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-28-2021, 06:22 AM
Nasty nigger