PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cops vs 5 year old niglet from hell: handcuffs are your new best friend!

Whitey Ford
03-27-2021, 03:03 PM
Scroll to about the seven minute mark.

“When you get older, when you want to make your own decisions, you know what’s going to be your best friend?” another officer later told the child while holding up a pair of handcuffs, the footage shows. “These right here.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tliBSuTuFc0

The disturbing interaction between police and the young child, which has since elicited horrified reactions from some community members, was first detailed in a lawsuit filed by the boy’s mother earlier this year. The Montgomery County Department of Police then made the body camera footage public until Friday.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7amde/police-screamed-at-a-5-year-old-and-told-him-handcuffs-would-be-his-best-friend

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 04:22 PM
That snake-haired sow-with-a-badge should scare that turdler straight, or more likely, gay.
How does somebody that out of shape stay on the force ? The bat fairy can't be far behind her.

Sandy
03-27-2021, 04:53 PM
I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets. That one is already screeching "DINDU NUFFINS!" as loud as it can. It just doesn't know the words yet.

This is why I've said niglets at birff should be tattooed on their foreheads with future NU identification numbers. Just throw the niglet in NU for good. Maybe it won't spare taxpayers the expense of feeding and housing it, but at least there won't be the expense of trials, and it will prevent the inevitable human victims.

haywood
03-27-2021, 05:39 PM
Scroll to about the seven minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tliBSuTuFc0

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7amde/police-screamed-at-a-5-year-old-and-told-him-handcuffs-would-be-his-best-friend

This is one area I grew up in. The niggers in this area are out of CONTROL!!

haywood
03-27-2021, 05:41 PM
I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets. That one is already screeching "DINDU NUFFINS!" as loud as it can. It just doesn't know the words yet.

This is why I've said niglets at birff should be tattooed on their foreheads with future NU identification numbers. Just throw the niglet in NU for good. Maybe it won't spare taxpayers the expense of feeding and housing it, but at least there won't be the expense of trials, and it will prevent the inevitable human victims.

Tru Dat!!

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 05:46 PM
I can't imagine the patience of human teachers that have to deal with niglets..
Just figuring out the ebonic names their mammies made up would give any teacher a headache.
Especially when neither the chile, or it's mammy, can spell the goddamn thing.
They should just refuse to address the shitlet by name. Serves them right for voting for Obama.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 05:50 PM
The sow popo was telling the nigglet like it is.But I’m sure that little nigger will be in and out of jail all its life.Niggers don’t have enough sense to listen to heed warnings.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 05:53 PM
The sow popo was telling the nigglet like it is.But I’m sure that little nigger will be in and out of jail all its life.Niggers don’t have enough sense to listen to heed warnings.
A better strategy would be to confine the little bastard right off the bat, only letting him out if he behaves.
You know that's not happening.

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 05:59 PM
I agree that they should lock it up now. Let the little nigger acclimate to prison life.Because it will be a revolving door for the rest of its life.

haywood
03-28-2021, 08:44 AM
I agree that they should lock it up now. Let the little nigger acclimate to prison life.Because it will be a revolving door for the rest of its life.

Tru Dat!!

Tar Remover
03-28-2021, 10:53 AM
Time for the Electric Whip.:shock

IseDaDiva
03-28-2021, 11:19 AM
That snake-haired sow-with-a-badge should scare that turdler straight, or more likely, gay.

That massive, tank-like battle sow would scare the hell out of me, but it doesn't faze the screeching niglet. My god, these niglets are like little demons from hell from the moment they're shat out.

How does somebody that out of shape stay on the force ? The bat fairy can't be far behind her

Can't see her, or them, chasing any perps.

Ray Cizzums
03-28-2021, 05:08 PM

Jeebus H Christ, those sows are massive ! Their breath alone is worse than pepper spray.
Bullet proof vests don't fit, and aren't necessary, with an extra 200 pounds of ugly fat for protection.
They stick a roll of toilet paper on their nightstick, to wipe their giant ass. Yikes !

Sandy
03-28-2021, 07:08 PM

Jeebus H Christ, those sows are massive ! Their breath alone is worse than pepper spray.
Bullet proof vests don't fit, and aren't necessary, with an extra 200 pounds of ugly fat for protection.
They stick a roll of toilet paper on their nightstick, to wipe their giant ass. Yikes !

:bert

They can't catch suspects but could be used to restrain, by sitting on some hapless YT under arrest by nigger cops for nothing. Those uniforms must be custom made. Who makes pants in size 100Wx25?

Blob in Marvel Comics is invulnerable to bullets because of his fat, but those niggerpotamuses can withstand nuclear blasts. One of them can fart and shatter windows with more force than the Tsar Bomba.

IseDaDiva
03-28-2021, 07:56 PM
They can't catch suspects but could be used to restrain, by sitting on some hapless YT under arrest by nigger cops for nothing. Those uniforms must be custom made. Who makes pants in size 100Wx25?

Blob in Marvel Comics is invulnerable to bullets because of his fat, but those niggerpotamuses can withstand nuclear blasts. One of them can fart and shatter windows with more force than the Tsar Bomba.

Imagine one of those sowpotomi sitting on you and then farting? "I CAN'T BREEVE!!!" We're not talking chubby or even fat. This is super-morbid obesity. A criminal wouldn't need to run away. They can just stroll away knowing these buffarillas can never catch them. Oh, well, at least we know they won't live long. The die-beetus doesn't care about BLM.

You notice the only ones vaguely human-sized are the, well - the humans?

Espantoon
03-28-2021, 08:31 PM
Nigger cops know that niglet needs a whooping. I'm sure my taxes will pay for the inevitable ghetto lottery payout.
Maryland Police Officers Cuff 5-Year-Old and Tell Mother to 'Beat Him' (theroot.com) (https://www.theroot.com/mother-sues-maryland-county-and-cops-who-handcuffed-bla-1846570241)

Sandy
03-28-2021, 09:22 PM
Imagine one of those sowpotomi sitting on you and then farting? "I CAN'T BREEVE!!!"

Worse than any chemical warfare. It would be less painful to die from nerve agents that liquefy your insides.

IseDaDiva
03-28-2021, 11:42 PM
Nigger cops know that niglet needs a whooping. I'm sure my taxes will pay for the inevitable ghetto lottery payout.
Maryland Police Officers Cuff 5-Year-Old and Tell Mother to 'Beat Him' (theroot.com) (https://www.theroot.com/mother-sues-maryland-county-and-cops-who-handcuffed-bla-1846570241)

No one needs to tell a sow to beat the niglets.

Alas, that is also YT's fault. The mammies learned that from slave owners:

Unfortunately, a lot of Black people adhere to the “spare the rod, spoil the child” nonsense that they learned in the same country that used similar (albeit far more cruel and extreme) tactics to keep the negroes in line for centuries.

How the hell else can niggers be kept in line? We're seeing what happens when they aren't - widespread murder, rape, mayhem and all manner of niggershines/TNB.

Jim Crow
03-29-2021, 07:56 AM
I think it was appropriate of the sheboon cop to acquaint the little shitskin future felon w/handcuffs.Because the little black bastard will be wearing them for most of it’s hopefully short life!

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 02:12 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/maryland-officers-berate-threaten-child-210856387.html

Video Shows Maryland Police Screaming At, Threatening Crying 5-Year-Old Boy

Sandy
03-29-2021, 04:00 PM
This is the one with the nigger cops, isn't it? So there's no defamation.

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 04:43 PM
This is the one with the nigger cops, isn't it? So there's no defamation.

As a racist i didn't bother to check if the cops are niggers lol. Once i saw a nigger was involved I always go against the nigger lol. Nigger is always wrong.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-29-2021, 09:15 PM
If any of those sows had knelt on Fentanyl Floyd they would be replacing the pavement under what used to be an ape skull.

Anastasia
04-07-2021, 06:42 PM
Every time a troublemaking niglet gets handcuffed, or tased, or told to stand in the corner, there's inevitably a category N chimpout from the usual suspooks, no matter how much video proof is shown of the niglet being completely out of coontrol like the wild, savage mini-ape it is. This is always accompanied by false cries of "racism," even when the cops are niggers too, like in this case.

White kids get handcuffed too, sometimes justifiably, sometimes not, but thanks to libturd control of the media it never makes the news. And even if it did, we whites, being civilized, wouldn't riot over it, even if it was a case where the cuffs weren't justified.

Tar Remover
04-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Imagine one of those sowpotomi sitting on you and then farting? "I CAN'T BREEVE!!!" We're not talking chubby or even fat. This is super-morbid obesity. A criminal wouldn't need to run away. They can just stroll away knowing these buffarillas can never catch them. Oh, well, at least we know they won't live long. The die-beetus doesn't care about BLM.

You notice the only ones vaguely human-sized are the, well - the humans?

HAHAHA!!!!!! Sowapotomi!!! God love the Diva!:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
04-07-2021, 11:38 PM
As a racist i didn't bother to check if the cops are niggers lol. Once i saw a nigger was involved I always go against the nigger lol. Nigger is always wrong.

CORRECT! Me too!:rofl

Tar Remover
04-07-2021, 11:42 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/maryland-officers-berate-threaten-child-210856387.html

They should have pummeled the little ape.......