PDA

View Full Version : Just another Chicago Friday night: 8 hit but only 1 batwinged

Sandy
03-27-2021, 12:03 PM
Typical Nigger Marksmanship.

The shooting at a "pop-up party" in the Ashburn neighborhood killed a 26-year-old man who was shot in the head and sent the others to the hospital, police said. The victims' conditions ranged from fair to critical.

The latest gunfire followed a March 14 attack at another pop-up party in the Park Manor neighborhood a few miles east, where two people were killed and at least a dozen others were wounded.

Fatal shootings appear to be picking up even after a year in which they jumped dramatically in Chicago, from 495 in 2019 to 769 in 2020. The city is on a pace to record even more this year: As of Wednesday, there had been 123 homicides in the city since Jan. 1, compared to 94 during the same period last year, according to the police department.

There have also been more police officers shot. On Thursday, an alleged shoplifter at a Home Depot on the South Side shot a security guard and a police officer before he was killed in a shootout with police a short time later.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fatal-friday-shooting-chicago-homicides

That last part I hope meant the guard and cop were only injured. We know every last one of these criminals is a nigger.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 12:48 PM
Niggers pop up, then get shot down, by their own spray-and-pray gunslingers.
Like their cousin, the cockroach, their activity increases with the temperature.

SC Anemia
03-27-2021, 12:55 PM
A day or two ago I checked out Hey Jackass. I haven't been to that site in a coons age. :lol I remember all of us making a big deal out of it way back (on whatever iteration of CO we were all at back then) because they hit the 500 mark for the year.
I just looked and the 2020 final tally was 792 dead and 3,455 shot and wounded. Geeezus maing! All of that was was during a Covid lockdown too. Not like niggers bothered with any of that though. But were gonna get everyone's panties in a bunch whenever YT participates in the dead nigger game.

Sandy
03-27-2021, 04:40 PM
All of that was was during a Covid lockdown too.

There's one good thing about the lockdowns for my friends there. They had to stay home, so they were safe on Friday and Saturday nights, instead of going to a restaurant and being attacked by niggers.