PDA

View Full Version : Nigger actor we never heard of claims cop would have shot it except for sail foam video

Sandy
03-27-2021, 11:57 AM
“This guy was bout to shoot me I swear that camera saved my life,” Rainey wrote in the caption to his story. “Look what he does as soon as he looks into the lens. someone please send me his precinct or whatever if you know. These power tripping ass police need they badge taken. Unlawful traffic stop.”

Rainey went on to say that the officer didn’t even explain why he was being pulled over and that he had his hand on his gun.

“Didn’t even pull me over. Didn’t tell me what I was being pulled over for. Just came to whip yelling and shit wit his hand on his gun. This guy also said stop reaching while I was looking for my license, I guess he was tryna come up with a reason to shoot me.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-rainey-jr-reveals-traffic-013146731.html

So wait a minute, the cop didn't pull it over? Then how did the cop go up to its car?

And with all the niggers shooting cops, it's SOP for cops to have a hand on his gun when confronting anyone pulled over. Even whites, but especially niggers, and niggers are why cops stopped going up first to talk. A cop just can't take that chance anymore. He has to run a plate check first and see if he can ID the driver.

The reason the cop went up yelling is because at minimum the nigger was doing double the speed limit, and probably also driving dangerously.

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 08:21 AM
Another nigger trying to deflect from it’s criminal act.

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 12:15 PM
"... The reason the cop went up yelling is because at minimum the nigger was doing double the speed limit, and probably also driving dangerously."

And most likely had its cRap music thumping at concert hall volume!

CoonsЯus
03-29-2021, 05:33 PM
reason #3463743764 to hate the worthless nigger beast. These niggers will always be hopeless failures. Segregation or export is the only workable solution.

Ray Cizzums
03-29-2021, 06:04 PM
Of course the cop's hand was on his weapon - he's dealing with a wild negro.