PDA

View Full Version : Marisela does Dallas: leaves a bar with at least one nigger, and gets diversified

Sandy
03-26-2021, 10:19 PM
Nina Tamar Marano, 49, was taken into police custody Thursday in Miami and faces a capital murder charge in the death of 23-year-old Marisela Botello Valadez, according to a police affidavit obtained by Fox News. Botello Valadez was last seen Oct. 5 in an entertainment district in Dallas.

Her remains were found Wednesday in a wooded area in the Dallas suburb of Wilmer. The two other suspects being sought are Charles Beltran, 31, and 57-year-old Lisa Dykes.

Security video showed Botello Valadez leaving a bar with a man. Her social media and bank accounts have had no activity since, police said.

In January, it was revealed that DNA evidence from a carpet in what was believed to be Beltran's bedroom matched that of Botello Valadez, police said. Since Botello Valadez's disappearance, authorities said Beltran, Dykes and Marano have "shown a pattern of avoidance and attempted to concealment of evidence" of the investigation.

In addition, they all left their jobs and moved out of their homes after she went missing, police said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-washington-missing-remains-texas-police-seek-2-others

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-26-2021, 11:31 PM
Just needs a bone in its nose to complete the ensemble.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 01:02 AM

Spigger, please !

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 02:44 PM
She willingly left the bar with THAT??

https://i.imgur.com/raE41EM.gif

The nigger's partner in crime:

Sandy
03-27-2021, 04:49 PM
The nigger's partner in crime:

That hair makes me think there are more than a few drops in that thing. If anything it's a given it's been with the niggers, so "her" DNA has been corrupted by nigger jizz.

I would like to think the dead girl was impaired, but news tends to mention that, so "left" sounds like she wasn't given a date rape drug and led out to a car. She went looking for trouble and found it.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 05:33 PM
That hair makes me think there are more than a few drops in that thing. If anything it's a given it's been with the niggers, so "her" DNA has been corrupted by nigger jizz.

I would like to think the dead girl was impaired, but news tends to mention that, so "left" sounds like she wasn't given a date rape drug and led out to a car. She went looking for trouble and found it.

IMO, she was just a typical, dumb, empty-headed, clueless millennial girl obsessed with social media and selfies.

Then article mentions she hadn't been "active" on her social media for days. I think we can automatically assume that when such a girl doesn't post on her Influencer Instagram or update her FB status even for a few hours, it must mean she's dead or at least in a coma and the odds are that she's been deactivated by nigger.

Sandy
04-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Police have wrangled the main suspook and others.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-murder-three-suspects-arrested-for-murder-of-23-year-old-woman

Coon Club Road
04-04-2021, 11:16 PM
Just needs a bone in its nose to complete the ensemble.

:thumb

Was thinking the same thing!