PDA

View Full Version : That nigger Jacob Blake has filed for nigger lotto against the cops

Sandy
03-26-2021, 09:53 PM
It was only a matter of time. So a nigger can be caught in the middle of a mini crime wave, it can be holding a knife and disobey police's commands to drop it, and the nigger is the one that can claim "excessive force"?

Look at the niggers representing it, one of the usual suspooks, and an obvious nigger from the name. This will turn out like George Floyd. The nigger will get millions of dollars in a settlement because the city council will cave in.

Jacob Blake, the Black man who was shot at seven times by a white police officer in Wisconsin and left partially paralyzed, has filed a lawsuit against the cop.

The federal civil rights lawsuit was filed against Kenosha Police officer Rusten Sheskey in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin Thursday.

The suit accuses Sheskey of using "excessive and unnecessary" force when he fired seven times at Blake, who was struck by six of the bullets.

The suit, filed by attorneys Ben Crump, Patrick A. Salvi II and B'Ivory LaMarr, seeks unspecified compensation for his injuries, punitive damages and legal fees.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jacob-blake-files-lawsuit-against-163230757.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-27-2021, 06:16 PM
I’m sure you guys remember this one. The vile nigger that had a restraining order from its sheboon after sexually assaulting it multiple times and refused to obey lawful orders of a police officer. The officer shot the piece of nigger shit a bunch of times and paralyzed it. Now it wants to hit the ghetto lottery. Liberals are rejoicing. The nigger will undoubtedly win millions for being a nigger. What a time to be alive!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/26/jacob-blake-lawsuit-kenosha/

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 08:06 AM
Ghetto lottery is the nigger scholarship

haywood
03-28-2021, 09:15 AM
It was only a matter of time. So a nigger can be caught in the middle of a mini crime wave, it can be holding a knife and disobey police's commands to drop it, and the nigger is the one that can claim "excessive force"?

Look at the niggers representing it, one of the usual suspooks, and an obvious nigger from the name. This will turn out like George Floyd. The nigger will get millions of dollars in a settlement because the city council will cave in.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jacob-blake-files-lawsuit-against-163230757.html

What's the difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and nigger jacob blake?! Kyle Rittenhouse will walk!! :unigger:flip:fling:traybat:violin:rofl

Sandy
03-28-2021, 12:06 PM
What's the difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and nigger jacob blake?! Kyle Rittenhouse will walk!! :unigger:flip:fling:traybat:violin:rofl

:lol

But then I think of the real possibility the boy (I don't mean the nigger) will get convicted because of a stacked jury and coddler judge.

haywood
03-28-2021, 02:24 PM
:lol

But then I think of the real possibility the boy (I don't mean the nigger) will get convicted because of a stacked jury and coddler judge.

I hope that Kyle walks!!

SC Anemia
03-28-2021, 03:42 PM