PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the niglets at Walmart

Sandy
03-26-2021, 02:04 PM
At the entrance I saw a crusty old spiggersow, I guess the grandmammy. There were half a dozen niglets, ranging from barely walking to nearly breeding age. Since they were darker, the grandmammy or one of its sprogs probably mated with a full nigger to produce these hellspawns.

After I picked up a few pieces of hardware, I passed by the toy section and saw them grabbing basketballs out of a bin. These niglets were dribbling and throwing the balls around like they were the Harlem Globetrotters an sheet. The smallest one had grabbed a boxed toy and was running around holding it. So this is the grandmammy's way of keep them entertained while it looks for fried chicken. It's bad enough when human parents leave kids in toy sections like some sort of daycare.

At checkout, I saw them again with an old buck, but that buck was with a light-skinned Hispanic woman. Maybe they're both sharing the buck? Just disgusting all around.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-26-2021, 02:20 PM
That's revolting, Sandy! One never knows the dynamic of a nesting groidal. It could be every single one is getting or giving Muh Dik! or Muh Twat! at any given time.

That's the nigger way...

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 03:58 PM
Every time I would shop at Walmart, I would always feel like I was in a Third World country. Uganda, or Somalia. Anyway, the way I solve that problem is by ordering online the night before and picking it up at 7 AM. Yes, sometimes they will have a nigger load your car. But the way to circumvent it is, do not check in when you arrive. Instead, go up to one of the white women working there and ask her to check you in and get your order.I’ve had success with that method.

Coon Club Road
03-27-2021, 11:28 AM
"... I passed by the toy section and saw them grabbing basketballs out of a bin. These niglets were dribbling and throwing the balls around like they were the Harlem Globetrotters an sheet..."

Along with muh dikking, shines have that natural born instinct to pick up a b ball and shoot.

They later learn the hustle of how to get money without working.

Sandy
03-27-2021, 11:52 AM
Along with muh dikking, shines have that natural born instinct to pick up a b ball and shoot.

They later learn the hustle of how to get money without working.

Did you ever see "Airplane"? Running, shooting, and stealing, that's why bakkaball is natural to niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znXyEvs0Y4

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2021, 01:16 PM
Too bad they don't sell One-Way Ticket To Africa gift cards at Walmart.
That would put me in a charitable mood in these situations.

:bugeye:bugeye:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 08:11 PM
Did you ever see "Airplane"? Running, shooting, and stealing, that's why bakkaball is natural to niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znXyEvs0Y4

:lol That movie could never be made now. Imagine the outcry from niggers, libtards, and nigger lovers about how rayciss it is?

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-27-2021, 08:36 PM
At the entrance I saw a crusty old spiggersow, I guess the grandmammy. There were half a dozen niglets, ranging from barely walking to nearly breeding age. Since they were darker, the grandmammy or one of its sprogs probably mated with a full nigger to produce these hellspawns.

After I picked up a few pieces of hardware, I passed by the toy section and saw them grabbing basketballs out of a bin. These niglets were dribbling and throwing the balls around like they were the Harlem Globetrotters an sheet. The smallest one had grabbed a boxed toy and was running around holding it. So this is the grandmammy's way of keep them entertained while it looks for fried chicken. It's bad enough when human parents leave kids in toy sections like some sort of daycare.

At checkout, I saw them again with an old buck, but that buck was with a light-skinned Hispanic woman. Maybe they're both sharing the buck? Just disgusting all around.
Dude, why are you there? Get out of there. No need for humans in walmart.

Coon Club Road
03-27-2021, 08:44 PM
:lol That movie could never be made now. Imagine the outcry from niggers, libtards, and nigger lovers about how rayciss it is?

That's for damn sure!

Sandy
03-27-2021, 10:38 PM
Dude, why are you there? Get out of there. No need for humans in walmart.

It's convenient, inexpensive, and generally my area isn't very niggerfuxxated. Niggers stick out most places like flies on rice.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-28-2021, 05:56 AM
It's convenient, inexpensive, and generally my area isn't very niggerfuxxated. Niggers stick out most places like flies on rice.
I always opt for the target right across the street from the walmart near me. I pay the premium for less niggers.

Sandy
03-28-2021, 12:31 PM
The one in my area is double the prices sometime of Walmart, and I've found niggers like Target for some reason. It's like Target is their Nieman Marcus or Barneys. I had two co-worker niggersows that loved the new one that opened up across the street from the office, always calling it Tarzhey. And then they salivated over the new Burlington Coat Factory like it was KFC.

Tar Remover
04-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Niggers leave diseases everywhere they go.