PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Kelsie coalburner's remains still not found after niggerjocker Donthe gets N.U. scholarship for her murder

Whitey Ford
03-26-2021, 11:51 AM
Mom fights to bring pregnant daughter's killer to justice 8 years after she disappeared

https://i.imgur.com/cZJU5MG.jpg

It’s been over eight years since Laura Saxton’s 21-year-old pregnant daughter Kelsie Schelling vanished. Saxton still doesn’t have all the answers she’s searched tirelessly for.

From the moment she realized Schelling was missing, Saxton led the fight to find her daughter. She questioned her daughter’s boyfriend Donthe Lucas on the phone herself, organized community searches as the case went cold and followed up on leads through the “Help Find Kelsie” Facebook page -- including one that claimed the young expectant mother was still alive.

“Now that she is gone, I’ve had to turn into a fighter,” Saxton told “20/20.”

When the time came, Saxton even took the stand against her daughter’s killer. Though Lucas has been sentenced to life behind bars for her murder, the exact location of Schelling’s remains have not been revealed and Saxton still hasn’t been able to lay her to rest.

“I'm never going to recover without getting her back,” Saxton said. “I still have nowhere to go to take her flowers, to go sit and talk with her, take her balloons on her birthday, go to her on the holidays. I have nothing. Donthe took that away from me.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-fights-bring-pregnant-daughters-killer-justice-years/story?id=76680879

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 12:04 PM
The usual way a buck imparts the information to the mudshark that he's not quite ready for fatherhood. Oh, well. Kelsie wanted this specimen and she got him in spades, so to speak.

Maybe Donthe ate the bitch?

Ray Cizzums
03-26-2021, 12:43 PM
Donthe took out a mudskipper, her mulatta mongrel, and got himself a lifetime scholarship to Nigger U.
He either put in some work to get rid of her body, which I doubt, or found the right dumpster at the right time.

Sandy
03-26-2021, 02:25 PM
Why does the mother care? She should have washed her hands and said, "I have no daughter!"

Ignatow
03-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Why does the mother care? She should have washed her hands and said, "I have no daughter!"

That's the right and actually biblical way. If your kid burns coal, offends against all things holy, spits upon the natural order of humanity, it is righteous to disavow any past relationship.

Miscegenating is like a cancer. It needs to be removed amputated, cast away.

Such a smart move, you filthy skank, what'd you expect, a doting husboon? Your pet wasn't as tame as you thought!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 03:51 PM
Being a father of two beautiful daughters I can feel the mom’s pain. And although it hurts, you still have to realize that the girl was infected with the nigger lovin disease and was carrying a little zebra. If that were the case with one of my daughters, as much as I love them,I would rather have them dead, than with a nigger,producing half breeds.Dead would hurt me and my wife less than knowing a nigger was boning my daughter and my grandkid was a spook.

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 03:54 PM
Maybe Donthe ate the bitch?

I was going to suggest it was with fava beans and a nice chianti but my money says skittles and cough syrup.

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 05:21 PM
Such a smart move, you filthy skank, what'd you expect, a doting husboon? Your pet wasn't as tame as you thought!

Honestly, this is what amazes me so much. Do the sharks really think that some low-IQ, feral, primitive nigger beast is going to suddenly become an intelligent, hard-working baby daddy and loving husband? What the HELL is in their heads if they think this?

I won't even speculate on what would make a human female be so attracted to a butt-ugly, flat-nosed, dead-eyed buck that she can't wait to rut with him. I prefer not to think about that. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than touch something so alien and repulsive as a nigger. 14708

Ignatow
03-28-2021, 06:34 PM
My GF likes to watch murder mysteries, so last night she recorded 20/20. It was about this missing pregnant mudshark. At first I wasn't interested, until it rang bell in my mind. At the very beginning, friends of the shark told her Donthe was abusive, get free rent and free use of the car, and it was never grateful. It lured her to her death, and shark's body hasn't been recovered. Took years before nigger got convicted.

The parents should have told their girl NOT to associate with niggers. They warned her, but not strongly enough. When the children become adults, you can't do nuffin anymore, but your conscience will be clear you did your very best. Common sense + parental teaching + normal human instincts on what's human and what's niggers = those should be enough to keep you safe from rutting with niggers. But this one bimbo was so stupid and broken, she thought she could "change" Dontay, whatever the Fuck nigger name it has. Got pregnant, she got the best deal she could. No fucks given. I just wish they imposed the death penalty.

No mudshark is worth saving. Dumb enough to lay in bed with something lower than cockroaches, they deserve to be eaten by cockroaches 6 feet under. In this case, authorities think she ended up in the landfill.

Ray Cizzums
03-28-2021, 08:30 PM
In this case, authorities think she ended up in the landfill.
This nigger got lucky, and found the right dumpster, which was picked up and dumped at the opportune time and place. Niggers are terrible at shovel work, and must have been useless as slaves, because they can't dig for shit. I once hired two cut looking spiggers to dig sprinkler system trenches, and dug 4 times as much lineal feet as both could do in the same time. I fired them on the spot, and dug the whole job myself.

Groid_Rage
03-30-2021, 12:31 AM
LOL, True Crime Daily just covered it with that obnoxious lead bitch. I was going to post it but Whitey beat me to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weaN37JHrD8

Dead CB Kelsie & her Pit Bull Pups:
Niggers and Coal Burners have a natural affinity to these stupid vicious useless mutts.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 08:01 AM
Honestly, this is what amazes me so much. Do the sharks really think that some low-IQ, feral, primitive nigger beast is going to suddenly become an intelligent, hard-working baby daddy and loving husband? What the HELL is in their heads if they think this?

I won't even speculate on what would make a human female be so attracted to a butt-ugly, flat-nosed, dead-eyed buck that she can't wait to rut with him. I prefer not to think about that. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than touch something so alien and repulsive as a nigger. 14708
Mudsharks have deep rooted psychological problems.Their thought process is fucked up.No other explanation on why a marginally attractive white woman wold lay with a violent savage beast.

Groid_Rage
03-30-2021, 08:30 AM
Mudsharks have deep rooted psychological problems.Their thought process is fucked up.No other explanation on why a marginally attractive white woman wold lay with a violent savage beast.Death wish or a desire to degrade themselves.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 08:34 AM
Death wish or a desire to degrade themselves.
Having a death wish and wanting to be degraded are psychological problems.And I’m sure that those two are just the tip of the iceberg.

haywood
03-30-2021, 08:36 AM
I was going to suggest it was with fava beans and a nice chianti but my money says skittles and cough syrup.

You would WIN that bet!!

haywood
03-30-2021, 08:37 AM
Mudsharks have deep rooted psychological problems.Their thought process is fucked up.No other explanation on why a marginally attractive white woman wold lay with a violent savage beast.

"Wokeism" and "Libtardism!!" Both are VERY serious MENTAL DISORDERS!! :unigger:burner:traybat:duh

Sandy
03-30-2021, 01:01 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder, and bestiality with niggers is one form of liberalism (therefore a form of mental illness).

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 02:34 PM
Liberalism is a mental disorder, and bestiality with niggers is one form of liberalism (therefore a form of mental illness).
Liberalism is a mental disorder that is destroying our country.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 03:06 PM
"Wokeism" and "Libtardism!!" Both are VERY serious MENTAL DISORDERS!! :unigger:burner:traybat:duh
Although I’m having a bad day today, I still have things to be thankful for. I don’t have liberal mental disorders.

haywood
03-30-2021, 06:56 PM
although i’m having a bad day today, i still have things to be thankful for. I don’t have liberal mental disorders.

neither do i!!