PDA

View Full Version : UFC nigger threatens to muh dikk its opponent

Sandy
03-26-2021, 09:47 AM
"Israel" is another honored human name that niggers stole. This one probably thinks it's an original Hebrew.

Israel Adesanya changed his tone on Thursday amid criticism of his threat to "rape" an opponent while talking trash.

The UFC middleweight champion issued a statement that his choice of words "crossed the line" and vowed to "be more selective with words under pressure."

Adesanya drew fire for his word choice while verbally sparring online with middleweight contender Kevin Holland. Holland called Adesanya a "true loser" after Adesanya's UFC 259 loss to Jan Blachowicz in a March 6 light heavyweight title bout.

Adesanya, who fights out of New Zealand, responded to Holland's barb in a since-expired Instagram story declaring "Bro, I’ll f***ing rape you.” As criticism of his comment gained traction in New Zealand and on social media, Adesanya appeared to dismiss the backlash as "clickbait."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/uf-cs-israel-adesanya-threat-to-rape-opponent-crossed-the-line-231329373.html

Only niggers. "I juss be all jokin an sheet maigns!" No, it meant it. It probably hoped it would work as a fine art of nigger DL seduction.

Remember the video of the nigger that passed out, so its homies started rubbing its muh dikk to wake it up?

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Remember the video of the nigger that passed out, so its homies started rubbing its muh dikk to wake it up?

Oh man, that's been several years but yeah I certainly remember that. I think ol' Mushmouth uploaded that one. Every DL in the jungle lined-up to take a turn jacking off the unconscious ape. Who knows...maybe he was faking being out? :lol