PDA

View Full Version : Blue Bell Licking Nigger Goes to Jail

Nigger Wrangler
03-26-2021, 07:09 AM
Back in 2019 nigger D'Adrian Anderson filmed himself licking a gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream and placing back in the freezer at a Walmart store.

The nigger was given a slap on the wrist: A few days in jail, fines, restitution, and probation.

Well it seems the shifty nigger can't be bothered with something as simple as probation.... so the judge is throwing the nigger in jail where he belongs. Where they all belong.

https://krock1017fm.com/texas-blue-bell-licker-sentenced-to-jail/

Sandy
03-26-2021, 09:24 AM
WPMI-TV reports that Anderson was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine and $1,565 restitution to Blue Bell for all the product that had to be thrown away because of the health scare he caused. (He claimed he bought the carton afterward and didn't leave it for another customer to buy, but the store and Blue Bell weren't just going to take his word for it.)

We all know that nigger didn't buy it. It should have been charged with perjury also.

Six months still isn't enough, especially when it's going to have a good DL time at NU anyway.

Coon Club Road
03-26-2021, 09:31 AM
I know harnessing nigger power to do your nigger jobs on the plantation seemed like a great idea at the time, but hindsight being 20/20...

Blue Gum
03-26-2021, 11:24 AM
I know harnessing nigger power to do your nigger jobs on the plantation seemed like a great idea at the time, but hindsight being 20/20...

Dirty nigger, should've been given more time in nigger- U. I think niggers want to go to nigger- U, I dont think they mind at all, Walmart should put a trespass order in against this nigger to keep it out of ALL Walmarts for 3 years, the nigger comes back? Have it put back in a cage in nigger- U.

Nigger Wrangler
03-26-2021, 12:28 PM

Yes.... all things considered.... we should have picked our own cotton!

Niggers are a cancer on all of humanity!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 02:00 PM
What are you expect, it’s a nigger! Majority of bucks spend at least half their worthless lives in prison.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-26-2021, 05:08 PM
No! It was always a horrible idea to desecrate this land with an species that is the very incarnation of evil and destruction.

I wish I could get into a time machine, go back to Colonial America of the late 17th Century, and tell them what they were doing to us 300 years in the future.

Dumb fuckers should have picked their own damn cotton!

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 06:51 PM
No! It was always a horrible idea to desecrate this land with an species that is the very incarnation of evil and destruction.

I wish I could get into a time machine, go back to Colonial America of the late 17th Century, and tell the what they were doing to us 300 years in the future.

Dumb fuckers should have picked their own damn cotton!

It's like the idiots who introduced rabbits to Australia. They ignorantly brought a plague that causes havoc to this day. If niggers were supposed to be in Europe or North America, they would have got there on their own, which would never, EVER have happened since they still haven't invented the boat.

Introduce a destructive, alien life form and suffer the consequences forever.

Ray Cizzums
03-26-2021, 08:12 PM
That nigger will be licking some other nigger's blue balls in the county jail, and they won't be going back in the freezer.

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 08:27 PM

Same thing happened in Hawaii. They brought in mongoose (not a native species) to cull the rat population who were decimating the sugar cane fields. The mongoose reproduced like niggers and now the place is overrun with them.
I have an aunt who lived there and had a pet mongoose. One day she accidentally sat on the little bugger and broke its leg. The veterinarian she took it to refused to treat it as it's illegal to do so.
Too bad we can't make it illegal to treat niggers.

Unregistered
03-26-2021, 08:47 PM
It's like the idiots who introduced rabbits to Australia. They ignorantly brought a plague that causes havoc to this day. If niggers were supposed to be in Europe or North America, they would have got there on their own, which would never, EVER have happened since they still haven't invented the boat.

Not trying to be a dick, but do the Aussies know that they can EAT the rabbits?

If I had a plague of pigs in my city, it would seem like common sense to eat them. Or at least save their lard before getting rid of the rest of the body.

I remember seeing a picture once that was attached to an article about niggers starving in some sand nigger country. There was a little niglet standing next to a pig.

Sandy
03-26-2021, 10:07 PM
Not trying to be a dick, but do the Aussies know that they can EAT the rabbits?

If I had a plague of pigs in my city, it would seem like common sense to eat them. Or at least save their lard before getting rid of the rest of the body.

I remember seeing a picture once that was attached to an article about niggers starving in some sand nigger country. There was a little niglet standing next to a pig.

Some people just don't like rabbits, especially with the alternative of that delicious beef that fed on Australian grass. Now with sand niggers, they'd rather al-dikk goats than eat them.