PDA

View Full Version : A'Myrikal gets mauled by the family pitbull niggerdog

Whitey Ford
03-25-2021, 10:32 PM
What it is it with niggers and pitbulls?

A'Myrikal — who was born March 7, 2020 — died Thursday night at HSHS St. John's Hospital, shortly after being rushed to the emergency room by ambulance after she was bitten by the family's dog inside their home on the 800 block of Indiana Avenue.

The toddler was near the dog's food bowl when the female pocket bully — an American Pit Bull Terrier and Patterdale Terrier mix — bit her on the head, according to longtime family friend Cory Painter.

"The baby walked by the dog as she was eating and reached for her food," Painter said. "This is nothing new. The dog would eat snacks out of the baby's hand."

However, the way the dog responded on Thursday night was out of character, according to Painter, who said she is "terrified" of most dogs, but was not scared of the short and stout dog her friend Bobbie Jo Stengel used to bottle feed.

A'Myrikal and the dog both lived with Stengel, who was the toddler's grandmother and guardian.

https://www.voiceofalexandria.com/news/national/springfield-family-mourns-loss-of-always-smiling-and-cheerful-1-year-old-after-dog-attack/article_ab2fe186-e0f1-5f20-b4be-cc3f6742a212.html

A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother; Bobbie Jo Stengal, finance; Jarvis Akers with help from her brother’s paternal grandmother; Cory Painter.

A'myrikal is survived by; parents; Cierra Stengal and Nathaniel Capler Sr., 7 sisters and 12 brothers from her father and his wife Yashika Capler all from Springfield, IL. A'Myrikal enjoyed life playing with her uncles Gary (Kenya) Isaiah (Naomi) & Jeremiah Wesley who nicknamed her "Moochie" Aunts Walena, Santana Anderson, Exandria Hoover and Uncle Donovan, grandfathers; James Hunter and Paul Hull, step-grandfather; Frank Nash, grandmother; Ruth Capler and great grandmother; Serene Akers and several cousins all of Springfield, IL.

https://www.drrubydavisfuneralhome.com/obituary/amyrikal-hull

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-25-2021, 10:37 PM
It is a’myrikal the niggers didnt have the pitbull chained to the tree in the backyard with no food or water as they love to do. Dog should be goven a crime fighting award.

Jim Crow
03-25-2021, 10:38 PM
Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs.In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.

tweakstick
03-25-2021, 10:46 PM
The dog, which had been with the family for about four years, is now with Sangamon County Animal Control...

...Painter has known Bobbie Jo Stengel for 17 years and lives just a few minutes away. The two have supported each other as they have raised their children and grandchildren, who are all very close. They also share a 6-year-old grandson.

Is the dog going to be ok?

They need to hurry up and reunite the poor thing with it's owners. There's still more chirrenz!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.thealternativepress.com%2 Fuploads%2Fphotos%2Fa4%2Fbest_815f43a48bd0ad75a043 _mcgruff.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

haywood
03-26-2021, 07:31 AM
Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs.In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.

Tru Dat!! I was WORRIED the dog would have broken it's teef on the shitlet's hayid!!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 07:43 AM
Tru Dat!! I was WORRIED the dog would have broken it's teef on the shitlet's hayid!!
Nigger heads are tough to penetrate,but no brains inside!

Sandy
03-26-2021, 09:35 AM
That dog was no doubt already being tortured, and whatever the niglet did, that was the last straw.

A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother

Typical Nigger Rearing. The mammy's a crackhead, a ho nowhere to be found, in prison, or all three. Can they even guess who the buck pappy is?

Coon Club Road
03-26-2021, 10:49 AM
I took a stroll down the 800 block of Indiana Ave. courtesy of Google maps and of course it looks like it was a typical white picket fence neighborhood... 30 years ago.

Now there are houses in all stages of disrepair, hoopties parked on the grass, hoopties with accident damage on the street... your typical NN.

Probably most of the residents have pit bulls chained to their smokers to keep them from rolling away!

Coon Club Road
03-26-2021, 10:52 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fuploads.thealternativepress.com%2 Fuploads%2Fphotos%2Fa4%2Fbest_815f43a48bd0ad75a043 _mcgruff.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Take a bite out of crime!

It sure did! :lol :lol :lol

Ray Cizzums
03-26-2021, 01:15 PM
The minute a nigger mammy names their shitling "A'Myrikal", authorities should arrange for the entire family to be immediately deported to the Congo. Nature will then be allowed to take it's proper course, for the good of all.

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 01:54 PM
I actually feel for the dog. The poor dog did not ask to be owned by a fucking irresponsible pack of monkey niggers.

Ignatow
03-26-2021, 02:30 PM
I actually feel for the dog. The poor dog did not ask to be owned by a fucking irresponsible pack of monkey niggers.

When it comes to dogs, its always the human's fault for their behavior. Given that niggers aren't human, you can't expect animals controlling other animals, especially when niggers are much less intelligent than pigs and dogs.

A'Myrikal or whatever fucking sow name it was, just got what it deserved. I'm sure it abused the dog. Dog bit back. Bye queenz!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 03:36 PM
When it comes to dogs, its always the human's fault for their behavior. Given that niggers aren't human, you can't expect animals controlling other animals, especially when niggers are much less intelligent than pigs and dogs.

A'Myrikal or whatever fucking sow name it was, just got what it deserved. I'm sure it abused the dog. Dog bit back. Bye queenz!
Sad part is, that although the dog was defending itself, liberal laws will have it put down.

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 03:45 PM
It is a’myrikal the niggers didnt have the pitbull chained to the tree in the backyard with no food or water as they love to do. Dog should be goven a crime fighting award.

It is a'myrikal

Bwahahahaha :potd

tweakstick
03-26-2021, 07:38 PM
I've always been taught from my youngest recollection to never mess with any animal, let alone a dog, when it's eating. I've passed it on. It doesn't matter the size or breed of the dog. The only difference that makes is how much damage they can do.

I just assumed everyone taught their kids the same. You would think niggers would know this instinctively being closer to apes than humans.

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 08:01 PM
Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. In order to control a dog you have to have a higher IQ than a dog.Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. However, dogs should be allowed to own niggers.

Coyote
03-26-2021, 08:35 PM
I have had dogs most of my life of 70 years. I have stopped taking my dogs to dog parks or any venue that is frequented by pit bulls. They will attack other dogs and people without provocation and for reasons unknown (sorta like niggers). No telling what will flip their switch. Have had my dogs randomly attacked several times. I just don't go near pit bulls when I can avoid them, just like I don't go near niggers.

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 10:08 PM
Niggers should not be allowed to own dogs. However, dogs should be allowed to own niggers.

I owned a German Shepard that did.

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 10:27 PM
I owned a German Shepard that did.That must have been a sight watching your dog lead its nigger around on a leash.

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 10:33 PM
A'myrikal and her brother Donovon Hoover were being raised by their maternal grandmother; Bobbie Jo Stengal, finance; Jarvis Akers with help from her brother’s paternal grandmother; Cory Painter.
A'myrikal is survived by; parents; Cierra Stengal and Nathaniel Capler Sr.,So none of these butt nugget turdlers were being looked after by any of their actual parents, just by their grand mammy. Nigger parenting at its finest. :violin

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 10:56 PM
Take a bite out of crime!

It sure did! :lol :lol :lol
One less F.F.F.!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-26-2021, 11:24 PM
Bwahahahaha :potd

Alright! Been a while since I won this award. Shout out to the niggers that named their kid this ridiculous shit and offered to their pitbull as a snack. Without them, I wouldn’t be here today.

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 07:49 AM
That must have been a sight watching your dog lead its nigger around on a leash.
In New Haven,ct,We lived around the corner from an 80% nigger high school.My dog owned niggers when they tried to cut through our yard,by attacking their stupid asses. That was the reason why my dad and I had gotten a German Shepherd,they hate niggs! Just the scent of a nigger,even a street over would set that Shepard off. We got him at the beginning of summer. By the fall,start of school the dog was big and tough enough to defend our property.

Groid_Rage
03-27-2021, 09:22 AM
Ugggh, New HAven was and is a nigger infested shithole, like my hometown Hartford CT or Bridgeport too. But all the liberal morons at Yale sure lub their pet apes!

Groid_Rage
03-27-2021, 09:24 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the buttnugget normally ate out of the dog's bowl!
:tnbmeter

Coon Club Road
03-27-2021, 11:10 AM
Alright! Been a while since I won this award. Shout out to the niggers that named their kid this ridiculous shit and offered to their pitbull as a snack. Without them, I wouldn’t be here today.

:lol :lol :lol

haywood
03-27-2021, 04:14 PM
Nigger heads are tough to penetrate,but no brains inside!

Tru Dat!!

haywood
03-27-2021, 05:37 PM
In New Haven,ct,We lived around the corner from an 80% nigger high school.My dog owned niggers when they tried to cut through our yard,by attacking their stupid asses. That was the reason why my dad and I had gotten a German Shepherd,they hate niggs! Just the scent of a nigger,even a street over would set that Shepard off. We got him at the beginning of summer. By the fall,start of school the dog was big and tough enough to defend our property.

German Shepards RULE!!

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 05:38 PM
Ugggh, New HAven was and is a nigger infested shithole, like my hometown Hartford CT or Bridgeport too. But all the liberal morons at Yale sure lub their pet apes!
I used to go up to Hartford all the time for concerts and to see the Whalers play. New Haven was worse than Hartford back in the 80’s.But, Bridgeport was the fucking arm pit of Connecticut. Nigger shootings every night on Stratford Avenue.And spigger knifings on Barnum ave.I’m sure it’s worse now.

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 05:42 PM
German Shepards RULE!!
It’s a German shepherd’s natural instinct to hate niggers.Every German Shepherd I’ve ever known hated the moolies. I think it’s the smell of a nigger that fucks with them.

haywood
03-27-2021, 05:58 PM
It’s a German shepherd’s natural instinct to hate niggers.Every German Shepherd I’ve ever known hated the moolies. I think it’s the smell of a nigger that fucks with them.

Tru Dat!!