PDA

View Full Version : Tranny mudshark Teigen still isn't getting enough attention, quits Twitter and blames "bullying"

Sandy
03-25-2021, 07:42 PM
After 10 years on Twitter, a platform that helped make her a megastar, Chrissy Teigen has had enough. The Cravings author, 35, confirmed she deactivated her account after tweeting she was leaving the social media site.

"The platform no longer serves me as positively as it does negatively, so with that I bid you adieu," the model wrote on Instagram on Thursday. Teigen, who had over 13 million followers, made a point to say "that this is absolutely NOT Twitter's fault."

"I believe they do all they can to combat relentless bullying, any honestly, it’s not the bullying!! You guys have no idea how much they've reached out and worked with my team and me personally," she added.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chrissy-teigen-confirms-quit-twitter-q-anon-trolls-180444273.html

Social media made her a "megastar"? I just can't believe we are where we are, that social media makes someone a "star."

Well, here's the sound of the world's smallest violin.

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 07:54 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chrissy-teigen-confirms-quit-twitter-q-anon-trolls-180444273.html

Social media made her a "megastar"? I just can't believe we are where we are, that social media makes someone a "star."

I agree, but why not? Being dirty mudshark whores made of silicone made the Kartrashians "megastars". The world is hopelessly messed up.

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:10 PM

I HATE THAT MUDSHARK CUNT!! And her p@$$y nigger husband!!

Sandy
09-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Now the tranny mudshark is getting its name in the news again. She wants us to applaud because it's gone a whole 50 days without a drink, except when it did have a drink. Want to bet the "should be nearly a year" is more like "should be nearly a week"?

"Today is my 50-day sobriety streak!" wrote Teigen. "It should be nearly a year but I had a few (wine) hiccups in the road. This is my longest streak yet!"

While Teigen admitted that she's not sure how long she will pursue sobriety, she was candid about the negative effects alcohol has had on her. "I still dunno if I’ll never drink again but I do know it no longer serves me in ANY way. I don’t get more fun, I don’t dance, I don’t get relaxed. I get sick, fall asleep and wake up sick, having missed what was probably a fun night. I had my fun with it and appreciate anyone that can enjoy it responsibly!!!!"

https://news.yahoo.com/chrissy-teigen-celebrates-50-days-of-sobriety-180745732.html

IseDaDiva
09-05-2021, 07:20 PM
That freakshow whore better lay off the booze and the niggers because she looks like a hard-rode plastic surgery disaster.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
I still can’t get over the fact that this hideous mudsharking creature was a supermodel.

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2021, 08:55 PM
I still can’t get over the fact that this hideous mudsharking creature was a supermodel.
They had to change the definition of the term, to call Ole' Panface a supermodel.
WTF did she ever model ? She married a potato-nose, no talent spook - then they made a big deal about her.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-05-2021, 10:03 PM
They had to change the definition of the term, to call Ole' Panface a supermodel.
WTF did she ever model ? She married a potato-nose, no talent spook - then they made a big deal about her.

They call 400lb nigger sows "Supermodel" now. Oh what a fucked world we live in now.

:bshit

Sandy
09-05-2021, 10:10 PM

She should be modeling mudshark sunglasses, and that's about it. At best, she was cute...in that Thai tranny sort of way.