PDA

View Full Version : nigdar, road rage killing of a family. Looking for tinted car.

Cat fur allergic
03-25-2021, 05:40 PM
Law enforcement is still searching for the driver, who was reportedly in a mid-2000 silver or gray Malibu or Impala with dark tinted windows and chrome around the window frame. The car was last seen driving south on I-95 toward Exit 22, passing over the bridge and into the city.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/road-rage-shooting-95-kills-200727038.html

Sandy
03-25-2021, 07:33 PM
chrome around the window frame

That screams :nigsign even more than the tint.

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:24 PM
That screams :nigsign even more than the tint.

Yep!!!!!!

Cat fur allergic
03-26-2021, 09:14 AM
I had niggers in tinted cars make mistakes/don't give a shit almost cause accidents. They think some how its other peoples fault always!

Coon Club Road
03-26-2021, 09:46 AM
Not sure why the spooks waste their malt liquor and chicken money on tint.

You can't see the fuckers anyway... unless they are smiling :lol

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 10:33 AM
The Chrome says nigger, but down south tinting is very common. Up here, it says nigger or something similar in appearance and behavior.

Sandy
03-28-2021, 09:35 PM
Confirmed vile snakehead nigger. Of course the Lame Stream Media would leave that part out.

"This was an innocent family from Pennsylvania headed to the beach for a vacation," Sheriff Burnis Wilkins said in an initial statement Thursday. "Thankfully they had left their six children at home with grandparents but now these kids have to live with the thought of their mother being murdered on in such a cowardly and senseless way. My heart goes out to this family and I ask that everyone reading this stop and pray for this entire family."

A preliminary investigation revealed that a "road rage encounter unknowingly developed" when the victims' vehicle came too close to the suspect's vehicle while trying to merge into another lane, the sheriff's office said in its initial press release Thursday. The suspect – so far identified by authorities only as an African American with dreadlocks – then pulled his vehicle along the victim's passenger side, rolled down the window and fired multiple shots into the passenger door.

DR Spook
03-29-2021, 04:46 AM

I’ve always thought that it’s because deep down even niggers are ashamed to be niggers.

Jim Crow
03-29-2021, 07:42 AM
Liberal media will never tell you if the killer is a nigger,they will not give race/species. But if YT did it, it will say “white man shoots couple“.

tweakstick
03-29-2021, 07:53 AM
Yahoo isn't news. News is supposed to inform the public, not to hide information from them. Yahoo has no interest in seeing the public interest served, the citizens safe or justice done. They only exist to make money and carry out a social agenda.

Our media has failed us for decades now.

haywood
03-29-2021, 08:19 AM
confirmed vile snakehead nigger. Of course the lame stream media would leave that part out.

always!!

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 11:50 AM
I’ve always thought that it’s because deep down even niggers are ashamed to be niggers.

=Coon Club Road;161995]Not sure why the spooks waste their malt liquor and chicken money on tint.

If I was a nigger I'd sure as shit hate to be one!

In fact, Mrs. CCR continuously reminds me if I don't stop venting my frustration over nigger fatigue, I will be reincarnated as a nigroe! :lol

Sandy
03-29-2021, 12:36 PM
In fact, Mrs. CCR continuously reminds me if I don't stop venting my frustration over nigger fatigue, I will be reincarnated as a nigroe! :lol

If there's such a thing as reincarnation (I don't believe there is though), you'd have to commit the most horrible sins beyond mating with a nigger, to return as a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Confirmed vile snakehead nigger. Of course the Lame Stream Media would leave that part out.

nasty niggers. always causing problems and media hiding them.

tweakstick
03-29-2021, 01:27 PM

I think I can shed some light on the subject as was explained to me by a neighborhood cop:

Niggers waste their mawlt likkah an' chiggunz moaneez on tint on the wrong assumption that it will keep the popo from knowing what they are up to - i.e. drankin mawlt likka, eatin' chiggun and smokin blunts while in reckless operation of a hooptie.

This actually has the opposite effect.

The popo can spot, hear and smell a hooptie from several blocks away. The rheeuhmz, the tint, the loud bongo (c)rap "music" and the smoke from the engine and the weed wafting from the nigger's ride are all tell tale signs of TNB. Even when these things are not visibly present, when cops see the tint, they simple ASSUME that a nigger is inside and hiding something. This is at the very heart and start of a nigger's problems upon what should be a normal, simple human traffic stop due to some error on the part of the driver - one that would likely result in a warning or ticket for something minor. Niggers can't do anything minor. E.g. white person stop = 5 over posted; nigger stop is for 25 over posted in school zone, while passing stopped school bus.

Now, after just cause for a pullover, the cop has to contend with not being able to see if the nigger is aiming a Hi Point at him thru the tint. The cop is now on edge before he ever hits the lights. Nigger now wonders why the cops be yellin' at him an sheeit!

And this, ladies and gents, is how niggers get shot.

Coon Club Road
03-29-2021, 01:50 PM
"...And this, ladies and gents, is how niggers get shot."

And the sad part about these potential "traffic stops" is nowadays, human cops are paranoid about having to wrangle a nigger that more times than not, they literally "look the other way" when they observe a monkeyshine they know will not result in discipline for failing to make contact/act upon/investigate.

And the spooks still complain about white privilege... the shines are getting a pass probably more than half the time and they still have the chimp balls to complain!!!

tweakstick
03-29-2021, 03:59 PM
And the sad part about these potential "traffic stops" is nowadays, human cops are paranoid about having to wrangle a nigger that more times than not, they literally "look the other way" when they observe a monkeyshine they know will not result in discipline for failing to make contact/act upon/investigate.

And the spooks still complain about white privilege... the shines are getting a pass probably more than half the time and they still have the chimp balls to complain!!!

I was listening to talk radio last night and the host brought up a new FBI study that showed that for many years now, Whites are actually MORE likely than niggers to be shot during a traffic stop - not just in sheer numbers (to be expected due to population) but well over in per capita numbers despite the fact that niggers are more likely to be violent and threaten the lives of LEO's. It hasn't always been this way. The study went on to try to understand and explain why. The only answer that they could come up with was that LEO's are TERRIFIED of doing their jobs when it comes to niggers. In short, no cop wants to be the next Derek Chauvin or any other cop that has had their lives, families and entire futures destroyed by niggers and their zoot suit wearing dindu lawyers or Jackscoon, Farracoon, (not so)Sharpton and the I'LL SUE ALL YOU (ACLU) crowd.

Cops nowadays not only have to worry about themselves getting shot, they have to worry about their families. They receive death threats, have their properties destroyed, get hounded by the media and every other form of harassment thinkable - all for trying to keep their communities safe.

Sandy
03-29-2021, 04:12 PM
The only answer that they could come up with was that LEO's are TERRIFIED of doing their jobs when it comes to niggers. In short, no cop wants to be the next Derek Chauvin or any other cop that has had their lives, families and entire futures destroyed by niggers and their zoot suit wearing dindu lawyers or Jackscoon, Farracoon, (not so)Sharpton and the I'LL SUE ALL YOU (ACLU) crowd.

Cops nowadays not only have to worry about themselves getting shot, they have to worry about their families. They receive death threats, have their properties destroyed, get hounded by the media and every other form of harassment thinkable - all for trying to keep their communities safe.

Exactly right. It goes back to Rodney Kang. Look what happened to those cops, two sent to jail for a couple of years for doing their jobs. They pulled over a felon on probation for speeding 100 mph, tried to arrest him when he's lunging and possibly trying to grab cops' weapons, and they wound up behind bars while the nigger became a millionaire? It's just not worth a cop risking his life anymore. I've had my problems with "overzealous" cops, but with what's happened in the last couple of years, I salute the ones going out there at real risk to themselves.

Cops are getting shot at point-blank range, even when sitting in their cars, but the news will make a big deal when some nigger complains its cuffs are too tight.

GDRHammer
04-01-2021, 06:40 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-man-arrested-fatal-road-rage-shooting-pennsylvania-mom

Another example of the nigger and his superior conflict resolution skills...

jenkemfactory
04-01-2021, 06:46 PM
As usual, a fucking racist nigger. Completely unprovoked. Or perhaps they did. They provoked it with their white privilege.

Rastus Nigger
04-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Back in the good old days that nigger would be a wind chime now.

Sandy
04-01-2021, 10:21 PM
"Dejywan R. Floyd"

Obviously it was on its way to the lab to cure cancer, after three days straight training astronauts, when those evil YTs got in the way.

My worry is that it'll plea down to manslaughter and get 5 years, out in 3 for "good behavior" (defined as not killing anyone at NU). Meanwhile a wonderful person is dead and buried, and her kids will never get to hold her again, her grandchildren will never know her.

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2021, 10:29 PM
Take a look at this murdering, motorized monkey.
Nigger U. is like summer camp for this retard.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/01/suspect-arrested-in-road-rage-shooting-that-killed-mom-of-6/

:bugeye