PDA

View Full Version : Mudsharking goes against nature

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 03:46 PM
We all know that mudsharking and oil drilling are aberrations/perversions and this confirms it. After all, cats don't mate with rabbits and snakes don't mate with lizards. Humans should not mate with niggers.

By and large, H. sapiens and H. neanderthalensis stuck to their own when it came to romance. This like-attracts-like is a strong behavioral drive in mating that continues today. Men and women tend to consort with and marry others who are of similar characteristics, what psychologists call assortative mating (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10519-016-9808-0). We much prefer to become romantically involved with someone of the same race (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs13524-014-0300-2)

When you go against nature you suffer the consequences - dead mudsharks, mutt sprogs, and mayhem.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/humans-are-still-mating-with-neandertals

GDRHammer
03-25-2021, 04:49 PM
Leviticus 18:23...'"'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion..."

I can not make it any plainer than this.

Sandy
03-25-2021, 07:18 PM
I had a biology professor who made a big deal about human DNA being 98% the same as chimpanzee DNA. Yet humans, at least not sane humans, don't find chimpanzees something attractive to try to mate with.

Then you have niggers, which ever since the first one love to muh dikk monkeys, and one last century got SIV. Then it mutated to HIV when transmitted to humans.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2021, 08:20 PM
DNA is a slutty whore of a mistress when trying to establish genetic differences between Humans and niggers.

The fact is, depending upon how one interprets, extrapolates, and applies the raw data, I share about 60% of my DNA with a banana.

Of course, this is a vast simplification because it ultimately comes down to recombinant RNA, and how that affects the cellular physics of an individual organism, but the argument can be made -- I am related to a banana (which actually explains a lot of things...).

A more relevant metric -- IMHO -- is lineage and genetics. All Humans have about 4% Neanderthal genetics. Real African Niggers™...?

None.

Nada.

Not a speck...

Our inbred slave-spawned niggers here in the Americas inherited that genetic trait from the lowlife Human shitbags who chose to lay with their sows back in the day, but at best, that makes them mongrels more than anything else.

Real African Niggers™ are just that, and nothing more. They are Negroes, as classically defined by pre-politically-correct anthropologists. The texts and studies of these scholars are widely available and are unassailable. Humans and niggers are NOT the same.

Different behaviors, different IQ's, different levels of accomplishment, different physiology, etc...

Have you ever asked anyone why niggers smell like piss to Humans...? There's a simple answer: their renal systems do not process uric acid the same way Humans' do. Some is processed in the kidneys, the rest is expelled as blood gasses through their chalky hides.

Don't even get me started on subjects like bone density and cranium size...

Nigger are NOT Human.

That is a fact!

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:21 PM
Leviticus 18:23...'"'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion..."

Troof n' SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!

SC Anemia
03-25-2021, 08:49 PM
DNA is a slutty whore of a mistress when trying to establish genetic differences between Humans and niggers.

The fact is, depending upon how one interprets, extrapolates, and applies the raw data, I share about 60% of my DNA with a banana.

First, great to see you maing and second, damn you beat me to it:

Whereas rhesus monkeys and humans share about 93 percent of their DNA, the Abyssinian house cat shares 90 percent of its DNA with humans. Mice and humans share, on average, about 85 percent of their DNA, which is one reason why mice are so useful for medical research.

Jim Crow
03-25-2021, 08:52 PM
Leviticus 20:16. And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2021, 09:00 PM
First, great to see you maing and second, damn you beat me to it:

Good to see you too! Truth is, these sorry bastards have kept me sane through car accidents, surgery, going blind, surgery, Covid (back in January), jaw infection (surgery, of course), and most importantly -- anal probes!

Many, Many, MANY of those...

In fact, right at this moment -- well, never mind...

tweakstick
03-26-2021, 02:10 AM

It goes even farther than that. Even given the false assumption that they are human (which they are not) they would still be not of the same kind. Studies have shown that at least 17 percent of their DNA is linked to an extinct hominid.

All primates are hominids. Humans are hominids. So what? All Ford Mustangs are cars. Not all Fords are cars. Monkeys and niggers are hominids. That doesn't make them human.

Ask yourself this: You are human. How much of your DNA could be changed before you are no longer human? .1%? 1%? 5%?
How much would you accept?

I'll even go as far as to say I won't even take the coof vaccine due to the RNA based tinkering with my level of humanity. I'll keep my DNA just the way it's been since I was born, thank you very much!

Consider the equine family. Horses, donkeys, zebras, etc are all in the same family. We were instructed not to breed them with each other. Breed a horse with a donkey, you get a mule. Huge, strong, dumb as a rock and sterile. While any in the family can breed with others in the same family, the instruction still stands. Animals in the same family, even when they can, will refuse to breed together on their own once sufficiently removed from the breed. Wolves, dogs, coyotes, etc. will not interbreed in the wild. Humans can force the issue usually with bad results.

In the South American rain forest, scientist discovered a certain mouse that lives in and under trees. They are the same mouse in almost every respect. The mice that live at the top of the trees, only breed with other top dwellers. Same with the ones at the bottoms. Genetically, they can't tell the difference and the DNA proved almost identical. As it turned out, not that long ago, the same family of mice broke up and some moved to the top, some stayed at the bottom. After generations, their genitals would not match - much the same as ducks. All ducks are ducks but those corkscrew shaped penises only match the corkscrew shaped cloaca and vagina of their respective breed. Some twist clockwise, some CCW, some barbed, some not.

Why? Because nature told them NO! DON'T DO THIS!

Why did nature do this? Because animals can't read the instructions. Humans can. The instruction manual for the human body is found in the first five books.

If humans read and followed the instructions, we wouldn't have STD's, crime, unwed mammies, and every other societal problem showcased in today's world. Even down to the legal system. Think about it - falsely accuse someone of murder, get the punishment for murder. Would you do that if you knew you would face the same punishment as the accused? I think even all the Al Sharptons, politicians, lawyers and reporters would shut their sorry lying mouths if they knew they would face the same punishment for their lies that they bring on others.

Sounds like a perfect justice system to me.

But I digress. Humans are not the only sentient hominid beings to ever walk this planet. Niggers are sentient, yes, but so were the Nephilim and other races - all the results of genetic tampering. Tampering which is forbidden. So strongly forbidden that the world was flooded to drown them all.

We didn't learn a damn thing, apparently, because they showed back up after the flood. I guess even back then race mixing was being shoved down humans throats just like it is today. Hollywood East, huhh?

Who knows? Maybe that's why niggers can't swim for shit to this day.

Ignatow
03-26-2021, 02:22 AM

This really is all I need to know and assert to potential coal burners. I'm sure I'll never be that close to one, though. Any woman who thinks touching a nigger in any way disgusts me. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't intentionally touch a hyena, right? Or even a polar bear. Looks cuddly, but to even touch one, you're asking for it.

I wish there was a permanent "litmus test" wherein any human who's ever touched an ape is marked with an unremovable black stain on their hands. They'd be avoided by humans. Who in their right mind would want to be with an interspecies miscegenating?

Humans are human. Hey we're pretty open minded here. But we draw the line between our species, and the sub-simian nigger species.

tweakstick
03-26-2021, 02:36 AM
I share about 60% of my DNA with a banana.

Don't worry buddy, your secret is safe with me.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. O-ftmQ1bk5zqvzy3jZnzkAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

tweakstick
03-26-2021, 02:57 AM
I wish there was a permanent "litmus test" wherein any human who's ever touched an ape is marked with an unremovable black stain on their hands.

Like this?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. l-gz-5sp6nXUxwsU1RAakgHaLH%26pid%3DApi&f=1

We just need to figure out a way to make the mark permanent, fail safe and somehow not cost the taxpayers.

Marks on hands could be covered with makeup or gloves and nigger sprogs can be disposed of so I'm thinking something harder to hide than that.

Maybe something that would cause partial birth through the head. Picture it something like this but with a nigger baby instead of a human conjoined twin myslexia.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.images.southparkstudios.com%2Fim ages%2Fshows%2Fsouth-park%2Fclip-thumbnails%2Fseason-2%2F0205%2Fsouth-park-s02e05c10-lifetime-achievement-award-16x9.jpg%3Fquality%3D0.8&f=1&nofb=1

Cat fur allergic
03-26-2021, 09:11 AM

Of course, this is a vast simplification because it ultimately comes down to recombinant RNA, and how that affects the cellular physics of an individual organism, but the argument can be made -- I am related to a banana (which actually explains a lot of things...).

A more relevant metric -- IMHO -- is lineage and genetics. All Humans have about 4% Neanderthal genetics. Real African Niggers™...?

None.

Nada.

Not a speck...

Our inbred slave-spawned niggers here in the Americas inherited that genetic trait from the lowlife Human shitbags who chose to lay with their sows back in the day, but at best, that makes them mongrels more than anything else.

Real African Niggers™ are just that, and nothing more. They are Negroes, as classically defined by pre-politically-correct anthropologists. The texts and studies of these scholars are widely available and are unassailable. Humans and niggers are NOT the same.

Different behaviors, different IQ's, different levels of accomplishment, different physiology, etc...

Have you ever asked anyone why niggers smell like piss to Humans...? There's a simple answer: their renal systems do not process uric acid the same way Humans' do. Some is processed in the kidneys, the rest is expelled as blood gasses through their chalky hides.

Don't even get me started on subjects like bone density and cranium size...

Nigger are NOT Human.

That is a fact!

Also real 100% pure niggers have a different archaic ape in them. Humans have Neanderthal in them. Two different species.

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 09:36 AM
Take a good look. According to Pedo Joe, European YT types with a family like this will cease to exist in the US in the near future. These photos will be in museums.

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 10:22 AM
In fact, right at this moment -- well, never mind...

Bwahahahaha :rofl

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 10:42 AM
I wish there was a permanent "litmus test" wherein any human who's ever touched an ape is marked with an unremovable black stain on their hands.

I dated a 'woman' not that long ago who I later found out, was a burner. As it was only one date that didn't amount to anything, I didn't think much about it af the time.
Later, when I learned she had quite a penchant for nigger dik....I felt violated...seriously. I mean it was a first date and as I recall, there was only a brief hug at one point but yeah, they should be permanently marked.
I wanted to reupholster the seat in my car where she had sat and take a week long shower in scalding-hot holy water. :lol

https://youtu.be/899mYLZ9iHk

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 04:21 PM
I dated a 'woman' not that long ago who I later found out, was a burner. As it was only one date that didn't amount to anything, I didn't think much about it af the time.
Later, when I learned she had quite a penchant for nigger dik....I felt violated...seriously. I mean it was a first date and as I recall, there was only a brief hug at one point but yeah, they should be permanently marked.
I wanted to reupholster the seat in my car where she had sat and take a week long shower in scalding-hot holy water. :lol

When I drove the limo for backstage Johnny’s,I had a several dancer side pieces and party girls.Over the years, I would see them when I visited,around the holidays and summer.Most of them had grown up,as I did and had a good life.I saw one in 2010 when I was in Connecticut for a few weeks working on one of our rentals.My sister asked me to take my then 11-year-old niece to ballet class.
Anyway, parents could wait in the Nautilus room. So, I was working out a little and I see this chick come walking in. I knew exactly who she was, because I done had it many times. Start talking to her, you know I’m a little lonely because my family is in Florida.
She was now a single mom and was definitely interested in having fun. All of a sudden, class ends and out comes her daughter. And guess what?( You probably guessed it) Her daughter was a niglet sow. I looked right at her in front of my niece and said what the fuck? You fucked a nigger?Needless to say, the mud shark ran.

Cat fur allergic
03-27-2021, 12:42 PM

I known too many girls over the years while in college, who would f niggers for fun, but try to date human guys for long term. Once I know I never touch. I always vetted the nigger lovers.
One girl I chased for a while was a very conservative. Her dad didn't like niggers etc... But she was secretly seeing niggers on the side. what a waste of time and resources.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2021, 01:49 PM
I known too many girls over the years while in college, who would f niggers for fun, but try to date human guys for long term. Once I know I never touch. I always vetted the nigger lovers.
One girl I chased for a while was a very conservative. Her dad didn't like niggers etc... But she was secretly seeing niggers on the side. what a waste of time and resources.

How much fun can it be? Eww. It's certainly no big accomplishment, since there are no YT women, no matter if they're 500lbs or look like Frankenstein's monster, who can't get as many bucks as they want.

Jim Crow
03-28-2021, 09:48 AM
Although, in most cases,you can identify a mudshark by their look and behavior,I think mud sharks should be tatooted with a black MS on them.That way intelligent humans would know to steer clear of them.

haywood
03-28-2021, 10:52 AM
This really is all I need to know and assert to potential coal burners. I'm sure I'll never be that close to one, though. Any woman who thinks touching a nigger in any way disgusts me. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't intentionally touch a hyena, right? Or even a polar bear. Looks cuddly, but to even touch one, you're asking for it.

I wish there was a permanent "litmus test" wherein any human who's ever touched an ape is marked with an unremovable black stain on their hands. They'd be avoided by humans. Who in their right mind would want to be with an interspecies miscegenating?

Humans are human. Hey we're pretty open minded here. But we draw the line between our species, and the sub-simian nigger species.

:potd