PDA

View Full Version : Biden is holding a press conference today

Unregistered
03-25-2021, 01:32 PM
Anyone want to take a guess as to how things will go?

I will laugh so hard if Biden says the word "nigger" at any time during the conference.

https://i.imgur.com/QXtpJJj.gif

Unregistered
03-25-2021, 07:14 PM
The short version,
Blah blah blah White supremacy blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah Mo’ Gibsmedats

Bottle_of_Hate
03-25-2021, 08:50 PM
Anyone want to take a guess as to how things will go?

I will laugh so hard if Biden says the word "nigger" at any time during the conference.

https://i.imgur.com/QXtpJJj.gif

No way man. Then we will have Kameltoe Whoris.

I'm sure he will be hopped up on speed and have h is teleprompter ready for the softball questions he forgot the prepared answer to.

Blue Gum
03-26-2021, 03:41 AM
We"re screwed for the few years, democratic scum will do everything they can to run the country into the ground and give all they can to the niggers and illegals. Its beyond disgusting the situation at the border. 17k minors in custody, that democratic asshole in Washington wants them all to just walk right in, Trump cut the numbers by tens of thousands, this dickhead, like so many other Democratic liberals, want to give away all they can.
I will never understand that demented thinking, I'm not against helping
, I'm of the thinking it should be America First, that's one of the things I admired about Trump ....lol, nothing personal, I think you have to have a mental disease to go along with the democratic nigger loving party.

The second amendment means nothing to the democratic liberals, these nigger loving bastards want total control over you, that was the thinking for the 2A, guns in the hands of the people in case a radical group, like this democratic scum we have now, Joe- blow and that satanic filled bitch, Pelosi, hopefully this POS we have now will last, just to keep that Radical nigger whore scum, half- breed hairy kamel shit out of the driver's seat. If it ever got the Presidency, it would be wide open nigger give away, andyou think the border is open now? This nigger scum whore would Really open it up.
That other democratic dickhead from the past, Carter, did the EXACT same thing, got on tv and told the Cubans to come on over, so what happened? Castro cleaned out the prisons and insane asylums and sent them here, 120k came to Miami in 6 months, thanks to the liberal democratic scum.

Sandy
03-26-2021, 09:29 AM
Carter, did the EXACT same thing, got on tv and told the Cubans to come on over, so what happened? Castro cleaned out the prisons and insane asylums and sent them here, 120k came to Miami in 6 months, thanks to the liberal democratic scum.

Trump was right that Mexico doesn't send us their best. He didn't mean that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, unlike the Lame Stream Media lies. He meant that the Mexican government sends us their criminals, especially all the Mexican and Central American spiggers. It's demographic warfare.

Unregistered
03-26-2021, 11:30 AM
Trump was right that Mexico doesn't send us their best. He didn't mean that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, unlike the Lame Stream Media lies. He meant that the Mexican government sends us their criminals, especially all the Mexican and Central American spiggers. It's demographic warfare.

Do you guys (and gals) remember the movie Scarface?

I'm pretty sure it was made back in the days before political correctness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBssc1epXw

I almost feel bad for all of the undocumented immigrants that are being held in Lying Biden's concentration camps. Biden is making Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle.