PDA

View Full Version : Fat, unattractive mudshark Lindsey Vonn loses weight, remains hideously ugly and unbangable (except by niggers)

Whitey Ford
03-24-2021, 09:52 PM
Lindsey Vonn, 36, talks becoming 'lean' after being bullied for her strong body when she was a competitive skier: 'I was told I was too muscular for certain clothes'

https://i.imgur.com/50N0NWe.jpg

Lindsey Vonn had a muscular frame when she was a competitive skier
Now that she is retired she has taken a different approach to working out
'I’m a lot leaner,' the star shared who posed in a sheer dress for a magazine
'I used to do things that were so sport specific so I had to be bigger,' she said
But now everyone is like, "Oh my God, you’re in the best shape of your life"'
'It’s like — yes and no. I’m not training for my sport anymore, I am training to be lean and fit'
When she was competing, she had to keep her muscle tone up
Sometimes she was slammed for it: 'A lot of people have said, "You shouldn’t wear things like that. It doesn’t look good on your body type"'
'Or "You’re too muscular for that." 'I’m not going to say who, but I’ve had a lot of people say not such nice things to me'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9398983/Lindsey-Vonn-36-talks-lean-bullied-strong-body.html

haywood
03-24-2021, 09:59 PM
Lindsey Vonn, 36, talks becoming 'lean' after being bullied for her strong body when she was a competitive skier: 'I was told I was too muscular for certain clothes'

https://i.imgur.com/50N0NWe.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9398983/Lindsey-Vonn-36-talks-lean-bullied-strong-body.html

You're a FUCKING coalburner!! Get over it SLUT!!

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2021, 11:58 PM
Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose, ever since she ski-jumped onto one, and there's no rehab for that.
Her feminine area suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, resulting in contamination and dead birds everywhere.

Ignatow
03-25-2021, 02:54 AM
She and nigger Woods ought to get back together.

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:38 AM
She and nigger Woods ought to get back together.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unigger:fling:burner:dindu:gorilla:fulibs

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 10:34 AM
Who gives a rat's ass about the "body type" of this dirty, filthy, coal-burning whore who spread for the ugliest, most simian nigger buck she could find?

I doubt even Nigger Woods would want her now, well - after he learns to walk again.:lol

Cat fur allergic
03-25-2021, 12:18 PM
Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose, ever since she ski-jumped onto one, and there's no rehab for that.
Her feminine area suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, resulting in contamination and dead birds everywhere.

So true, I known a few normal white girls. Who dated normal human guys. Once they went nigger, they always dated nigger after that. It's the nigger venom from their snake that makes the girls stupid and addicts.

Sandy
03-25-2021, 01:16 PM
The niggerlover is acting just like niggers, making up "insults" that never happened. It's all about narcissism, also just like niggers. She wasn't in the news for too long.

Coon Club Road
03-25-2021, 01:43 PM
"Lindsey's been addicted to the radiator hose"...

:lol :lol :lol

Ray Cizzums
03-26-2021, 12:36 PM
The niggerlover is acting just like niggers, making up "insults" that never happened. It's all about narcissism, also just like niggers. She wasn't in the news for too long.
Her last headlines were stating how she wouldn't visit the White House if she won gold at the Olympics, followed by her not winning a goddamed thing. The only way for Trump to head that kind of propaganda off at the pass, was to never invite any athletes to the WH.
The only Olympic hope for Lindsey now, would be if they add Pole Vault Onto A Nigger's Cock as an event.

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 01:46 PM
When even your retarded pet chimp doesn't want you it might be time to look for greener pastures, maybe on another planet.

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 01:46 PM
That bitch is as ugly as the sins of bestiality that she’s committed!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 01:48 PM

Lol!
I must say, you have a way with words!

Jim Crow
03-26-2021, 01:52 PM
Who gives a rat's ass about the "body type" of this dirty, filthy, coal-burning whore who spread for the ugliest, most simian nigger buck she could find?

I doubt even Nigger Woods would want her now, well - after he learns to walk again.:lol

Tiger is an animal beast nigger,it’ll muh dick anything! I believe that spook would even bang Whoopi sand Rosie O’Donnell. LOL!

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Tiger is an animal beast nigger,it’ll muh dick anything! I believe that spook would even bang Whoopi sand Rosie O’Donnell. LOL!

Not Whoopi. Nigger Woods is strictly wyte wimmenz only.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-26-2021, 03:00 PM
Yipes!

I wouldn't hit that with Big Mike's dick!

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 03:39 PM
Anyone think maybe one of her pet apes gave her da AIDS? That would account for the weight loss.

Whitey Ford
03-30-2021, 11:03 AM
Lindsey goes anorexic! Still is friggin ugly. Pals up with other ugly anorexic broads. So attractive.
https://i.imgur.com/5nFKwaH.jpg

She has been open about her struggles with her body image in recent months, and has also called out those who have criticised her physique in the past.

'I'm not going to say who, but I've had a lot of people say not such nice things to me,' the Minnesota native, who once dated Tiger Woods, added.

In October, the star took to Instagram to call out those who had body-shamed her, admitting that some of the cruel comments 'hurt' her.

And her pet nigger ape jocker dumped her. wahhhhhhhhhh!

In November, Lindsey, whose engagement to hockey player P.K. Subban ended last year, revealed that losing weight to look slim on the red carpet hurt her skiing career.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9417563/Lindsey-Vonn-shows-toned-abs-skimpy-yellow-bikini-working-hard-gym.html

Sandy
03-30-2021, 12:12 PM
Lindsey goes anorexic! Still is friggin ugly. Pals up with other ugly anorexic broads. So attractive.

In November, Lindsey, whose engagement to hockey player P.K. Subban ended last year, revealed that losing weight to look slim on the red carpet hurt her skiing career.

Her friend on the left doesn't look too bad but has a weird rash or some sort of redness just below her breasts. She must be assumed as a coalburner because of the company she keeps. Now that one on the right is probably only 25 and looks 45 because of meth and mudsharking. My forearms are bigger than her thighs!

Vonn has a nice excuse for the end of her career when her skiiing ability was going downhill, pun intended, even when she had muscle. Hasn't she been with enough bucks to know that they like bigger muh dikk partners anyway? That is, when muh dikk is voluntary. Apefrican standards of niggeress "beauty," the product of natural selection, shows that their bucks love 68-48-68, Super Niggerpotamus able to shit out a litter of niglets with a single defecation. It's forced muh dikk when niggers want victims attractive by human standards.

Cat fur allergic
03-30-2021, 12:59 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9417563/Lindsey-Vonn-shows-toned-abs-skimpy-yellow-bikini-working-hard-gym.html

Probably also mudsharks who are into nigger rich niggers.

Ignatow
03-30-2021, 03:47 PM
When even your retarded pet chimp doesn't want you it might be time to look for greener pastures, maybe on another planet.

Look at that ugly, dark, disgusting ugly sub-simian that Vonn did unspeakable acts of beastiality with. Again, what kind of sane human would not take nature's color coding? It's more than a hint, it tells you loudly to avoid associating with beasts!

She may be useful, though. All the bacteria and viruses in her Arby's meat may be cultured for biological weapons should we get into a war with China. Problem is, there may be no scientists willing to do the research. Only niggers will get close to that skank, and we all know niggers have walnut sized IQ 50 brains.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 04:05 PM

There’s a saying, “if you want to look beautiful, hang around with ugly people“. And the mud shark definitely picked some ugly hags.But it still doesn’t appear to help her cause. LOL!

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 05:56 PM
There’s a saying, “if you want to look beautiful, hang around with ugly people“. And the mud shark definitely picked some ugly hags.But it still doesn’t appear to help her cause. LOL!

OMG. The one on the right? There really needs to be a law to protect innocent people from such a ghastly sight. Cover that shit up!

I guess the one on the left feels great while posing with depraved mudsharks and old mummies.

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 05:57 PM
Look at that ugly, dark, disgusting ugly sub-simian that Vonn did unspeakable acts of beastiality with. Again, what kind of sane human would not take nature's color coding? It's more than a hint, it tells you loudly to avoid associating with beasts!

I swear, my brain shuts down when contemplating such unthinkable, filthy perversion, lest I get physically ill.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 06:29 PM
I swear, my brain shuts down when contemplating such unthinkable, filthy perversion, lest I get physically ill.
That’s because your brain is capable of identifying a nigger as a fucking low life stupid filthy beast. And you have the morals of knowing that it is an abomination to lay with a beast.My immediate family,wife and in-laws all think the same way as you.If any of them burned,drilled or associated w/niggers,they would be disowned by yours truly.

haywood
03-30-2021, 07:01 PM

Tru Dat!!

haywood
03-30-2021, 07:03 PM
Her last headlines were stating how she wouldn't visit the White House if she won gold at the Olympics, followed by her not winning a goddamed thing. The only way for Trump to head that kind of propaganda off at the pass, was to never invite any athletes to the WH.
The only Olympic hope for Lindsey now, would be if they add Pole Vault Onto A Nigger's Cock as an event.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet that SKANK would get a gold medal for that!!

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 07:15 PM
Her friend on the left doesn't look too bad but has a weird rash or some sort of redness just below her breasts. She must be assumed as a coalburner because of the company she keeps. Now that one on the right is probably only 25 and looks 45 because of meth and mudsharking. My forearms are bigger than her thighs!

45? Judging by the way the loose skin is just hanging on the bones, she looks like a 75-year-old who has been locked in a dungeon for a year.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 07:24 PM
45? Judging by the way the loose skin is just hanging on the bones, she looks like a 75-year-old who has been locked in a dungeon for a year.
I will have to say that nasty hag on the far right is at least well into her 60s and the one second from the right is mid to late 40’s.The one on the far left standing next to the burner is probably around 30.

haywood
03-30-2021, 07:28 PM
I will have to say that nasty hag on the far right is at least well into her 60s and the one second from the right is mid to late 40’s.The one on the far left standing next to the burner is probably around 30.

I would say those numbers are ACCURATE!! Although coal burning does AGE women expoentially!!

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 07:33 PM
I would say those numbers are ACCURATE!! Although coal burning does AGE women expoentially!!
In many cases, it stops aging process immediately and results in dead mudshark.I like that result best.

IseDaDiva
03-30-2021, 09:09 PM

That is so true, isn't it? Even mudsharks in their 20's end up looking like hard-rode, put away wet, and flame dried hags. It's shocking.

Jim Crow
03-30-2021, 09:57 PM
That is so true, isn't it? Even mudsharks in their 20's end up looking like hard-rode, put away wet, and flame dried hags. It's shocking.
Probably a high stress level from all the abuse from the nigger and other things, like losing their friends and family.

Whitey Ford
03-31-2021, 02:41 AM
Now that one on the right is probably only 25 and looks 45 because of meth and mudsharking. My forearms are bigger than her thighs!

No, I would bet that it is 45. It has that awful 'Donatella Versace' (https://www.google.com/search?q=Donatella+Versace+bikini&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjiqtzG9dnvAhURjp4KHSvVC8wQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Donatella+Versace+bikini&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQg AELEDOgcIABCxAxBDOgQIABBDOgIIADoECAAQHjoGCAAQCBAeO gQIABAYUO-4AVjzxQFgxs4BaABwAHgAgAF4iAGLBZIBAzYuMZgBAKABAaoBC 2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=oRhkYKLWIZGc-gSrqq_gDA&authuser=0&bih=627&biw=1280&hl=en#imgrc=h8nrjTSBvY7kSM) look- extreme anorexia + excessive sun bathing. Some serious freak show material there ;)

IseDaDiva
03-31-2021, 10:23 AM
No, I would bet that it is 45. It has that awful 'Donatella Versace' (https://www.google.com/search?q=Donatella+Versace+bikini&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjiqtzG9dnvAhURjp4KHSvVC8wQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=Donatella+Versace+bikini&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQzoICAAQsQMQgwE6BQg AELEDOgcIABCxAxBDOgQIABBDOgIIADoECAAQHjoGCAAQCBAeO gQIABAYUO-4AVjzxQFgxs4BaABwAHgAgAF4iAGLBZIBAzYuMZgBAKABAaoBC 2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=oRhkYKLWIZGc-gSrqq_gDA&authuser=0&bih=627&biw=1280&hl=en#imgrc=h8nrjTSBvY7kSM) look- extreme anorexia + excessive sun bathing. Some serious freak show material there ;)

haywood
03-31-2021, 05:53 PM

BUT true!! Look at that CUNT madonna without makeup!! A MEGA coal burner!!

Jim Crow
03-31-2021, 07:11 PM
BUT true!! Look at that CUNT madonna without makeup!! A MEGA coal burner!!
Cannot even stand to look at that poor excuse for a human ,it makes me feel like puking! Madonna has seen more nigger dick than the men’s room in the Apollo theater in Harlem.

haywood
03-31-2021, 09:35 PM
Cannot even stand to look at that poor excuse for a human ,it makes me feel like puking! Madonna has seen more nigger dick than the men’s room in the Apollo theater in Harlem.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tru Dat!!