PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

SC Anemia
03-24-2021, 07:12 PM
Howdy and good to see everyone. Thought I'd poke my head out and see if it was safe to get my bash on again.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2021, 08:00 PM
What happened to you and the other site (that shall not be named) ???
The wildly over-moderated site, that just wasn't any fun whatsoever ?
Where I couldn't goof on the Kardashians ?

AFN_Weasel
03-24-2021, 08:08 PM
Hey man, Welcome Back!

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 08:17 PM
Welcome back to the club from the "Club"!

I was also pleased to find CO was back up and open for business!

SC Anemia
03-24-2021, 08:29 PM
Hi guys! It's very good to see familiar 'faces'. Not much has happened really, took a bit of a hiatus and found myself very busy with work and a move. Things have settled down now for me and life is back to normal. I did have a stroke last October and man that'll scramble your eggs for you at least for a short while. I had no idea I was hypertensive. I sure as shit do now.

Anyway yeah, I've been lurking and laughing my ass off at some of these posts and thought, what the heck, sign back up.
Again, great to see you all.
Cheers...SC

haywood
03-24-2021, 11:12 PM
Howdy and good to see everyone. Thought I'd poke my head out and see if it was safe to get my bash on again.

I REMEMBER you from the old site!! WELCOME back!!

jenkemfactory
03-25-2021, 12:21 AM
Welcome back. What took you so long? Get your honky ass back on the basher.

Chimp Detester
03-25-2021, 12:44 AM
Welcome, my friend. On with the nigger bashing!!

Ignatow
03-25-2021, 02:42 AM
Welcome brother. I hope you are feeling better. Laughter is good for our health.

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 04:56 AM
HEY SC!!!! Good to see you back! Let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 04:57 AM
The wildly over-moderated site, that just wasn't any fun whatsoever ?
Where I couldn't goof on the Kardashians ?

Koondashians should be bashed constantly!

tweakstick
03-25-2021, 12:59 PM
Welcome back SC!

Stay on top of that blood pressure, buddy. Maybe you should avoid the nigger crime stories.

I found my old avatar from the original site. You likee?
:member

Sandy
03-25-2021, 01:00 PM
Welcome back, old buddy!

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2021, 02:12 PM
Welcome back, SCA! I've missed the anecdotes about old Toby and his room temperature IQ :lol

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 05:07 PM
Well, hello there!

I had a stroke too, so know how you feel. I mean, my brain wasn't that great before, but that really messed it up even more. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-25-2021, 06:43 PM
:member

Is that avatar supposed to be eggplant niggers in a hooptie? :lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
03-25-2021, 08:47 PM

That was from a South Park episode about 4 years ago. Right around the time Trump was being elected. It was actually kind of making fun of "remembering the good times".

tweakstick
03-25-2021, 10:20 PM

Member berries. As in remember when. Yes, they're from South Park and yes, I watch it, no, I'm not ashamed and yes, it's funny as shit.

Parker and Stone are both pretty much equal opportunity destroyers but are closet Libertarians and unapologetically go after everything sacred to liberals and the politically correct weenies of the world. I especially like the way that there is only one black kid in the entire school and his name is Token.

Best defined by urban dictionary:

member berries
The answer to America's tolerance and sensitivity crisis, 'member berries are tasty morsels of organic nostalgia. 'Member berries are fresh and crisp, but make us remember the old as we consume the new. First investigated by South Park, 'member berries will restore our sense of patriotism and freedom.

Coon Club Road
03-26-2021, 09:43 AM
...Stay on top of that blood pressure, buddy..."

That's a no shitter. Now that S.C. is back and able to vent his sure case of nigroe fatigue, he might be able to cut back on the Lisinopril thus saving money!

CO membership pays!

SGT@Arms
03-26-2021, 04:08 PM
Good to see you again SC. You were the only member I followed on the previous installments. I'm going to add you again. IMO you always had the funniest posts and replies. Thanks for coming around again.

SC Anemia
03-26-2021, 04:34 PM
I certainly do appreciate the welcome, wow!

Yeah, a stroke (and hypertension) is no joke. I had a CVA or hemorrhagic stroke. Basically blowing a gasket in your brain. Fortunately for me, mine was minor but still scary as shit. Since my health care comes from the VA, I had no idea I had high blood pressure because those assholes have been phoning it in (literally) for years. For the last 5 years or better, all of my appointments have been over the phone. Way before Covid made that a common thing. I did always wonder though how you can do a 'well patient check-up' over the phone without a physician actually listening to heart/lung sounds, taking a blood pressure, etc...
I might have known I was hypertensive years ago.

The scary part as I remember was a doctor/nurse, whatever she was asking me a pretty simple question. Inside my head, I knew exactly what she was asking and that the answer was an easy, simple answer. Getting my yap to work and form the words didn't happen though. For the life of me I could not speak the words. It's hard to explain. I could still speak normally, I just couldn't answer the question. That's the scary part. When that gels inside your head and you think "oh fuck, I'm not communicating". It's like the lights are on but there's a disconnect between your ability to form a thought and to actually speak it. Never been so terrified in my life.
Thank God that only lasted a couple of days. Anyway, it's awesome to hear from you all and sorry about the rant.
Check your blood pressure.
Cheers....SC

NotThatGuy
03-27-2021, 12:33 PM
Glad to see you back and hear you are on the mend. Welcome home!

animal mother
03-31-2021, 03:41 PM
Welcome back SCA, sorry to hear you blew a gasket. I almost blew one when Bye-Done was “elected”. It does suck getting old and you never know what’s around the corner. I know what you mean about the fucking VA!

Groid_Rage
04-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Welcome back SC!

jenkemfactory
04-01-2021, 10:00 AM
I certainly do appreciate the welcome, wow!

Yeah, a stroke (and hypertension) is no joke. I had a CVA or hemorrhagic stroke. Basically blowing a gasket in your brain. Fortunately for me, mine was minor but still scary as shit. Since my hea
Cheers....SC

Hey! You're an aspiring rapper!

Glad you're ok! Too bad you don't have regular insurance ( or what's left of it ).