PDA

View Full Version : What's your excuse for lack of nigger engineers?

jenkemfactory
03-24-2021, 04:25 PM
Why don't we see nigger network engineers?
How about a nigger who can build a rocket that can send humans to Mars?
Niggers can do that.
What's your excuse for not hiring nigger geniuses?
Don't lie and say that you can not find qualified nigger brains. They are just oozing with brain power.
Admit it, you are just jealous that niggers are smarter than you.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3054099/the-reasons-why-there-arent-more-black-engineers-in-silicon-valley

Odin's balls
03-24-2021, 04:42 PM
Because engineers have to be intelligent, responsible and able to do complex mathematics.

That instantly excludes niggers.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2021, 05:07 PM
The sub-Saharn schvugger's greatest engineering accomplishment was a dugout canoe, while whitey was building 30,000 ton battleships. A hundred years later, they still don't build any ships. Whatever infrastructure whitey left on the dark continent is crumbling - buildings, roads, power generation and water distribution - due to a complete lack of maintenance. Afro-engineering, a.k.a. nigger-rigging, invariably reduces what the white man has built, to a pile of rubble.

haywood
03-24-2021, 11:14 PM
Why don't we see nigger network engineers?
How about a nigger who can build a rocket that can send humans to Mars?
Niggers can do that.
What's your excuse for not hiring nigger geniuses?
Don't lie and say that you can not find qualified nigger brains. They are just oozing with brain power.
Admit it, you are just jealous that niggers are smarter than you.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3054099/the-reasons-why-there-arent-more-black-engineers-in-silicon-valley

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dey cain't dooz basic maffs n' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit n' dey beez stoopid mufuggas!!

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 11:21 PM
"...Afro-engineering, a.k.a. nigger-rigging, invariably reduces what the white man has built, to a pile of rubble.

Aint that the damn troof!

Chimp Detester
03-25-2021, 12:42 AM
Let's see some scientific facts about Cedric:

1. Cedric is stupid. This means Cedric is nearly impossible to train for anything above janitorial service, even when it holds a PHD (Putrid Horny Didn'do).
2. Cedric CANNOT DO MATH. Ask Cedric how much is one and one, and it will ook: "Uhhh... eleven?
3. Cedric is LAZY. A human (whitey, Hispanic, Asian, etc.) will have to do double work to make up for lazy Cedric.
4. Cedric SHOWS UP LATE EVERYWHERE. This wastes everybody else's time, waiting for Cedric to show up.
5. Cedric loves to STEAL. Therefore, any company hiring Cedric the ape, loses valuable resources.
6. Cedric SMELLS LIKE CRAP. Who wants to work around the fetid smell of crap?
7. Cedric always CREATES NEW PROBLEMS. It NEVER SOLVES THEM.
***Kindly add to this list.

Ignatow
03-25-2021, 03:11 AM
Niggers are sub-animals. They lack self-awareness, empathy, morality, loyalty. They are ruled by instincts (muh-dikk, steal), lazy, always complaining. No matter what degrees or university a nigger's been to, don't hire them. You'll only live to regret it.

If our society never coddled niggers, they'd all still be doing menial work. That's what they deserve. I prefer that they all just get lost.

Jim Crow
03-25-2021, 06:30 AM
Would you trust yourself in a big powerful vessel that was nigger built or designed?I wouldn’t even trust a tire that a nigger put on my car/truck.I would have to check the tightness of the lugs before I drove down the street. Niggers are stupid and worthless.

Sandy
03-25-2021, 08:45 AM

That last one shows a big reason niggers couldn't even compete with beavers in building a dam. They're too obsessed with muh dikk and muh poosie to be on the level of animals. In college I had an art class that partly was on primitive art. The African statue (size of a doll) of a niggerpotamus had a gigantic muh poosie, and give a nigger a sail foam today, and what will it want to take pictures of?