PDA

View Full Version : Nuppets... (Coon Muppets)

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 01:00 PM
Turned on the tube this morning and was welcomed to the latest "gotta have more than one" the woke world is telling us... a pair of Nuppets or whatever you would call coon muppets. (I know black Smurfs are smiggers)

Surprisingly they don't have totally jigaboo names!

All I can say is... James Maury Henson, the American puppeteer, animator, cartoonist and the creator of the Muppets is rolling in his grave!

Jim Crow
03-24-2021, 06:37 PM
Turned on the tube this morning and was welcomed to the latest "gotta have more than one" the woke world is telling us... a pair of Nuppets or whatever you would call coon muppets. (I know black Smurfs are smiggers)

All I can say is... James Maury Henson, the American puppeteer, animator, cartoonist and the creator of the Muppets is rolling in his grave!
I don’t watch TV for that exact reason. They want to change everything to support their agenda. I don’t turn it on,so I’m not supporting their bullshit.

Whitey Ford
03-24-2021, 07:19 PM
‘Sesame Street’ Introduces 2 Black Muppets For Powerful Series On Race

https://i.imgur.com/tbyhTB7.jpg
I wonder if antifa puppets are going to come to Sesame Street and burn down the Police Station? Are the nigger puppets going to demand that Sesame Street be renamed Martin Luther King Boulevard? Will they build 'affordable housing' for 'low income' puppets on Sesame Street? Are the puppets all going to have to wear facemasks to stop the plandemic?

“Sesame Street” reiterated on its commitment to spotlighting diverse voices this week by unveiling a heartfelt segment featuring two new Black Muppets as well as other digital resources.

The roughly three-minute clip, titled “Explaining Race,” introduces viewers to 5-year-old Wesley Walker and his father, Elijah. As the pair are enjoying an afternoon nature walk, Elmo arrives to engage them in a short and age-appropriate conversation that touches on their Black identity.

Using autumn leaves as a metaphor, Elijah tells Wes and Elmo, “When people of all colors come together, we stand strong, like this tree.”

Released Tuesday, “Explaining Race” was included in “The ABCs of Racial Literacy,” a new digital content series produced by “Sesame Street” in conjunction with its ongoing “Coming Together” effort meant to emphasize racial justice.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sesame-street-racial-literacy-black-muppets_n_605a4598c5b6cebf58d28d33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk_HYAiS26I

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 07:47 PM
I neglected to include the link in my op... sorry Chimpers.

This will disgust you if you grew up with Sesame Street!

https://time.com/5947731/sesame-workshop-black-muppets/

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 07:53 PM
Speaking of Muppets... this is well worth the watch!

A spook Oscar the grouch tells it like it is from the garbage can!

The last few seconds is priceless!

https://youtu.be/SoGLLgCnwCU

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2021, 07:57 PM
This will disgust you if you grew up with Sesame Street!
Sesame Street was always chock full of niggers, which I never hesitated to point out, back in the day.

Coon Club Road
03-24-2021, 08:14 PM
Sesame Street was always chock full of niggers, which I never hesitated to point out, back in the day.

You are correct Ray. And as memory serves (50 plus years ago) I do vaughly remember one main character spook... Gordon maybe?

I do remember he wasn't "axing" people, or knuckling around with his pants down, grabbing his muh dik with a gold tow chain around his neck. He was cast as your typical token nigger.

haywood
03-24-2021, 08:39 PM

Tru Dat!!

haywood
03-24-2021, 08:41 PM
They should name it this :lol

That would ACCURATE!! :unigger:fling:racist:rofl:traybat:duh

Sandy
03-24-2021, 09:47 PM
I wonder if antifa puppets are going to come to Sesame Street and burn down the Police Station? Are the nigger puppets going to demand that Sesame Street be renamed Martin Luther King Boulevard? Will they build 'affordable housing' for 'low income' puppets on Sesame Street? Are the puppets all going to have to wear facemasks to stop the plandemic?

All of those and more. Every white and Asian male will turn into a supercuck. Every nigger buck will be the object of desire, including by the gay human males. Half the human women will start coalburning, the others will get raped by "unknown assailants" and blame themselves.

haywood
03-24-2021, 10:56 PM
All of those and more. Every white and Asian male will turn into a supercuck. Every nigger buck will be the object of desire, including by the gay human males. Half the human women will start coalburning, the others will get raped by "unknown assailants" and blame themselves.

TRU DAT!! I'm SICK of this BULLSHIT!!