PDA

View Full Version : Nigdar, niggers did a home invasion.

Cat fur allergic
03-24-2021, 12:42 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrified-girl-writes-help-robbers-154237550.html

Terrified Girl Writes 'Help... Robbers!' to Zoom Class During Home Invasion in SF

No descriptions of suspects etc..

Sandy
03-24-2021, 03:35 PM
The girl's lucky they didn't muh dikk her. Since she wasn't muh dikked, I first wondered if they were niggers. However, no description = almost guaranteed to be niggers. The Lame Stream Media would absolutely make sure we know if it was "white males."

Jim Crow
03-24-2021, 03:39 PM
The girl's lucky they didn't muh dikk her. Since she wasn't muh dikked, I first wondered if they were niggers. However, no description = almost guaranteed to be niggers. The Lame Stream Media would absolutely make sure we know if it was "white males."

That’s for sure! If a YT commits a crime,you’ll know it in the headline. When the liberal media reports a nigger crime, it doesn’t give race or species.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2021, 03:47 PM
That’s for sure! If a YT commits a crime,you’ll know it in the headline. When the liberal media reports a nigger crime, it doesn’t give race or species.

They also refuse to name who they've arrested, knowing Quantez Washington and Shaquanda'Niqua Jones are a dead giveaway.

Jim Crow
03-24-2021, 03:58 PM
They also refuse to name who they've arrested, knowing Quantez Washington and Shaquanda'Niqua Jones are a dead giveaway.
I also noticed that news reports of crimes committed by YT get much more exposure and viewing time.Nigger crime stores quickly disappear,if reported at all.

haywood
03-24-2021, 06:09 PM

Tru Dat!!